Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Eliza Superstar of Cambridge TOFFT (sort of)  (Read 3016 times)

25 review(s) for Eliza superstar (19 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30mins and £30 extra for anal

In the area last week, Cambridge seems to be a bit of a desert, liked the look of Eliza, no reviews on here, but I thought I'd give it a chance.

Texted her a couple of days in advance and got an immediate reply with postcode and parking instructions, so a very good start!

Confirmed via text on the day and then final details provided when I was nearby.

Venue is a modern apartment block in North Cambridge. Parking is on street nearby, but a bit hit and miss. Took me a few minutes to find a spot and had visions of coming back to a note from the house I was outside, but it was ok in the end.

Buzzed in to the block and it's the usual behind the door entry, she's in a sheer gown with bra and pants underneath.

Photos are accurate and recent, Eliza is 5'6" ish with slim body, fake tits and an ok face, a bit too "filler-y" for my liking, but she's not ugly. She is Brazilian, English is ok, not perfect but good enough to hold a conversation and understand what was wanted.

Paperwork sorted, inc agreeing £30 for anal, she disappears to stash the cash while I get undressed.

She comes back, loses the gown and starts rubbing her arse against my cock while I play with her tits and pussy. A few minutes of this and then we're naked and on the bed.

What follows is good fun. OWO inc DT, 69, Reverse Oral, me rimming her, then sex in doggy and anal with me popping in the bag whilst balls deep in her arse.

She demands I continue to fuck her arse after I've cum while she fingers her clit and cums herself.

Chatting afterwards she says she has a new profile because the old one got lost during lockdown, so it's a TOFFT (sort of) as there may be reviews under the old number, but I've not looked.

Overall an enjoyable punt, no clock watching and she's very friendly and welcoming. Recommended.

Not great VFM, but there wasn't much available and I was prepared to pay it to make the most of the opportunity.

Offline Benjboy87

She looks like a lady called Sabrina who use to work there if my memory is correct. Was well reviewed.

Offline JayEZ2K

Yes, that's Girlfriend Sabrina. I've went ahead and indexed her previous reviews to her current profile.

Just a note that her anal rate was previously £100/30 minutes, which she currently has above standard pricing. So it might be worth asking for the previous rate.