Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix Party Barons Court (TPC) Slightly Meh, Kasia, Camilla, + another  (Read 2948 times)

162 review(s) for Phoenix Parties (145 positive, 12 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline notcalledchris

£160 for 2 hrs.  3 girls and 5 guys.  Party took place at least a month ago.
Venue, Barons Court.  I don't mind a less than posh venue but this location is not suitable because the two bedrooms are not suitable for group action because you physcially can't get arround the bed.

Girls - Kasia, Camilla and another girl no longer listed on website.

Kasia was fantastic.  Very pretty in a slightly pixie like way. Tall, slim and cuvy.  Loverly tits and arse and a nice tight snatch.  What more could a man want? 

Camilla Freindly Brazillian wench.  Pretty face, but much fatter than she looks on the website.

Third girl pretty, slim 20-something Brazillian (?) with nice small tits and a wonderful figure

Other punters 5 friendly guys.  All of us seemed well endowed and up for 2 hrs of pounding which may have been too much for some of the girls.

Performance Kasia was great.  Very fuckable and her arse and clam and just delectable.  She took my only pop in doggy.  She has a very nice cunt which just gets you off easily. The problem was that she was far and away better than the other two girls meaning everyone wanted to fuck her and the whole party was just a bit unbalanced.  She showed no sign of waning despite getting vigourously smashed hard by big cocks for 2 hours (plus the party before)

The third Girl (sorry I forget her name) was pretty (slightly scared faced but good teeth, eyes and face), not an inch of fat on her and tastful tattoo between her nice B-cups and a loverly tight arse and great legs.  Trouble was she was a crap shag.  She was much more interested in sitting on your knee with gentle touching of bodies when she should have been on her knees or back.  BJ was Ok but her arm got tired in handjob.  Great to look at but I am glad she is no longer on rota.

Camilla's photos are deceptive, she is shorter and fatter than shown and quite untoned.  Probably in her 40s. Tits are nice (she has slight scaring from a reduction op) but she is (I think) very facially pretty with a loverly smile.  Didn't really click sexually as she was not keen on taking me too deep and her hole was quite slack.

Conclsuions.  Not too bad because i got to fuck kasia, but I am sorry but the other girls were not up to standard.  In a 5 girl party they migth have been OK, but when only 1 out of 3 is top notch it isn't great.  i'd return cos I like teh party vibe, but will check the rota carefully in future.

Offline MysteryManNo.7

I totally concur that Kasia is excellent, as you say very attractive girl who loves fucking and has a very tight pussy.

The venue is also as you say not the best.

The line-up for Saturday this week looks excellent; Kasia, Luiza and Aida, three good looking and enthusiastic girls, I imagine that will be 3 full parties.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2021, 05:20:11 pm by MysteryManNo.7 »

Offline notcalledchris

I totally concur that Kasia is excellent, as you say very attractive girl who loves fucking and has a very tight pussy.

The venue is also as you say not the best.

The line-up for Saturday this week looks excellent; Kasia, Luiza and Aida, three good looking and enthusiastic girls, I imagine that will be 3 full parties.

Agree Sat looks great.  I wish I could escape to London for the weekend.

Offline notcalledchris

I've remembered the third girl was Carmen
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 01:01:27 pm by notcalledchris »

Offline jono44

As said before. Current site is crap. Aways check with Em exactly who is going to be there and make the call after 12.00! on the day. Agree Luiza and Kasia are stars - but reliability is not their strongest point. Otherwise it looks as if stars are lacking. Look forward to seeing further reviews of performance of individual girls. Photos on this site bear little resemblance to the reality.