Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MMF or more  (Read 2648 times)

Offline Tinytim

Wanting to try a MMF, and looked at a few on AW,.
West Yorkshire area.
A little out of my comfort zone, but want to give it a go for the experience.
Anybody used a couple off AW?
I can't find any reviews for couples on here...
 and any tips for me.
Thanks
In advance

Offline Fac51

West Yorkshire - get a punting buddy & go & DP Alana Amor

External Link/Members Only

Haven't seen her personally - but she is well reviewed on here pal

Offline Tinytim

Then I need a partner  :wacko:
She's in my hot list, so a deffo option., The lads I know that would be interested are all still in Manchester lol.

Offline Tinytim

Thanks for the DM offers of help lol, but thinking rather than paying 2x hourly rate on a single girl (£320 ish) I can have a couple mf from £120 upwards on AW, .. so that may be my option, loose less money if it doesn't work out.

Offline redmist81

I planned to do this too
I m off next week an tried to arrange a meet with a couple called kaytull she is a slim blonde based in Skipton I can't add a w link  sorry
Unfortunately for me their not available next week

Offline stevedave

I planned to do this too
I m off next week an tried to arrange a meet with a couple called kaytull she is a slim blonde based in Skipton I can't add a w link  sorry
Unfortunately for me their not available next week

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline wilson1962

These two are a bit out of the area but good fun. /www.adultwork.com/3735885 or External Link/Members Only
Faye is very sexy and likes anal too. Shane is easy to get on with and has a large cock.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Tinytim

These two are a bit out of the area but good fun. /www.adultwork.com/3735885 or External Link/Members Only
Faye is very sexy and likes anal too. Shane is easy to get on with and has a large cock.

Now this lady looks my 'type' body wise .

Might be worth a trip

Thanks

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Moby Dick

Now this lady looks my 'type' body wise .

Might be worth a trip

Thanks
Are you sure it’s not Shane you have a hankering for?  :sarcastic:

Offline Pegasus Rider

Thanks for the DM offers of help lol, but thinking rather than paying 2x hourly rate on a single girl (£320 ish) I can have a couple mf from £120 upwards on AW, .. so that may be my option, loose less money if it doesn't work out.

You wouldn't be paying for both - if you share a girl with another member from here then he should pay for himself - that's how I've always done it anyway...

Offline sheffielder

You wouldn't be paying for both - if you share a girl with another member from here then he should pay for himself - that's how I've always done it anyway...

This

Offline mrfishyfoo

You got links to your reviews of these meets ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Pegasus Rider

You got links to your reviews of these meets ??  :unknown: :unknown:

Partner in crime did one so seemed a bit pointless doing the same.

Offline Moby Dick

Partner in crime did one so seemed a bit pointless doing the same.
On the Welsh board 3 WG got about 10 or so reviews each from a “party” the other week.
Everyone’s perspective is different although there was a lot of cut n pasting going on.

Offline Pegasus Rider

On the Welsh board 3 WG got about 10 or so reviews each from a “party” the other week.
Everyone’s perspective is different although there was a lot of cut n pasting going on.

Fair point - if I partake in another I'll review regardless whether he does or not.

Offline Nickfr

Wanting to try a MMF, and looked at a few on AW,.
West Yorkshire area.
A little out of my comfort zone, but want to give it a go for the experience.
Anybody used a couple off AW?

This pair look fun:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not into MMF myself,  but this is Emma ex Bunnies and as a solo she was always ace!

Offline bigjohn1987

These guys are great for MMF  :drinks: both organise GB parties weekly :thumbsup: with other girls
met Jay many times. :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Drobes

I’m also interested in an mmf meet if anyone is still looking

Offline GingerNuts

I’m also interested in an mmf meet if anyone is still looking

Don't hold your breath waiting for offers.