Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bedford: Ayra Girlfriend, unexpectedly good  (Read 3506 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6298944) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline cunningman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

arguably TOFFT since I'm not sure the other review is of her, and he didn't stay.

I'm normally wary of Brazilians but .. surprise, surprise:
 - not in 'the usual place' near the hospital, but about 5 minutes walk from Queen St car park and quite acceptable
 - yes, that's her in the pictures and VS vid, and probably not too long ago
 - no issues with extras for the services I asked for
 - reasonable English, and saw me at fairly short notice

£80 for 30 minutes.

Comms were fine, probably her that I spoke to initially, texted me the postcode, street number and the block of flats but not the flat number.
It does actually have its own protected parking but without knowing the CCTV/guest access stuff I thought it prudent to park in Queen Street multistorey.
There were spaces in the parking lots but I'd still prefer the short walk and safety.

Slight weirdness in that her friend - an older and dumpy Brazilian - came down to let me in, since the bell was broken.

I got naked and showered quickly, she removed the robe leaving just a thing and heels and ground against me while I copped a good feel.

Ushered me to the bed and offered tits to suck.

We'd agreed I wanted OWO and RO and then to fuck and that's what we did - a brief suck on me then 69 and then her on her back so I could really go to town on a really rather splendid clit, fingers were allowed but she did eventually motion for me to withdraw.

I noticed that I was about to go over time so asked her to ride me which she did energetically - a good session of grinding back and forth and then raised up and leaned back to pound up and down while I played with her tits and ass, which did the trick.  Good condom application technique, but the initial wet wipe before oral did stretch my skin back quite firmly.

Some scaring on the underside of her tits and her very generous buttocks are not very toned, but otherwise top notch if you overlook the tattoo.  Does nothing for me but its not aggressive inking.

No CIM, which she made clear.

So - easy positive, especially if you like a generous clit to play with.

I'll return if she stays local.

Offline SayLess

Thanks for the review. I've been considering Ayra so will book something in. I do like a large clit to play with!

Offline Backtoreality

Cheers. Is it same girl in the profile now?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts, Mr Massage, RoyalSpanish, Chalkin
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cunningman

Cheers. Is it same girl in the profile now?

As in PM - the VS ad is gone and I think some of the new pics are suspect and maybe different.

The girl I met had the highlighted curls.

Offline FunTimesYesPlease

Name seems to be isabella now maybe given account to someone new

Offline unclepokey

Shame as she is no longer in Bedford.

That £100 PH was very attractive