Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sky Thai Dream - Peterborough  (Read 1686 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5677472) (6 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Started up the old habit after I got both shots and have had an excellent return to the land of punt. This one however put me off for a wee while.

Comms
Excellent comms and was able to schedule a visit that worked for me. Easy to talk to on the phone and details sent by text.

Based in Hampton Vale and there's ample parking nearby and a variety of shops in the area. So easy to make up an excuse if you are seen. Parking is free. Building is on the road and you will be seen but there are a variety of buildings there so nothing to worry about. Area is very safe.

Profile Accuracy
Photos are accurate and she looks late 40s or early 50s. She's in good shape, cares about hygiene and has breast implants. Rates on her profile.

Event
Shower, towels and other paraphernalia are available if required. I rarely punt with Orientals and this reminded me of why I rarely do. After freshening up things went downhill from there. OWO was a couple of seconds in before the condom was applied. So if you are a man interested in prolonged OWO, would suggest you make it clear beforehand. The rest of the service was delivered in a fashion akin to shagging a robot. I was surprised I maintained an erection as the orders of don't do this or that or this, etc were off putting.

Chris Rock has a skit where he talks about every man having 2 types of cum. I was actually surprised I came to be honest as when I lose interest, it can take an eternity.

There's also a massage service available which was much better.

I've seen some positive reviews here and YMMV but for me, she's more of a Pump and Dump. She put me off punting for a while.

Positives
Everything apart from fornication.

Negatives
Fornication (whole experience)

Have since had better encounters and I'm back on the wagon.

On to the next adventure.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only