Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amelie Katy in Cambridge (formerly Katy Katusha)  (Read 2212 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6038681) (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764513) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by JayEZ2K]

Offline Grubbh

External Link/Members Only

This one was a couple of months ago so apologies if it’s not very detailed. This girl is quite well reviewed already though so there are enough opinions on her.

Comms were good, friendly voice on the phone, all arranged with no bother. The venue was a flat near the station and was fairly easy to find, though she said she and her flatmate (who I saw at one point and was older but looked quite sexy) were about to move to a permanent location because of the one problem with this meet: there was only one bedroom.   :crazy:

The girl: about 5ft3 as she says in her profile. The pics are accurate and not doctored. She’s quite pretty, though not my type facially, but I’d give her a 7/10. Her body is the main draw. She’s very slim and very toned, and her tits are a good size for her body. Would quite like to bang her flatmate too.

I paid £120 for an hour and unlike most of you lot I was okay with the wait  :angelgirl: as I normally only pop once in an hour and spending some time with her in the living room gave it more of an authentic GFE feel, which I like. Don’t get me wrong, I didn’t stay and chat the hour. She was already getting quite tactile with me on the sofa, sitting on my lap and that sort of shit, so it wasn’t idle time. No kissing though, which loses marks from me.  :thumbsdown:

About 10 minutes in my patience got the better of me so I said let’s just fuck here. No objections from her, so we got undressed and got down to business. She sucked my cock for a good while, while I sat bare arsed on her sofa. Her technique was quite good. Plenty of eye contact (perhaps even too much if that makes sense.  :wacko:

She then clambered on board and fucked me cowgirl. Pussy felt great, tight but not too tight. I managed to keep going a good while as I was really enjoying the experience of having a lithe young thing skewered on my todger. I suppose I’m not too experienced with petite girls; she’s probably the smallest girl I’ve fucked. Anyway, I eventually came, she cleaned me up and hey ho the bedroom became available. I got a high five, which was a first and a bit weird for me.

We adjourned to the bedroom, which was comfortable and clean, though maybe it was only as clean as the sofa I’d just evacuated my naked arse from. Bit more of a chat then I must confess I couldn’t go again. I took my cue to leave when the time came. In all I had a very pleasant experience and left with a smile on my face. She is a good fuck and has a great body. Outside again I noticed I’d had only 50 minutes. So there were several factors I could have got annoyed about, but I have given this a positive because a) at £120 for the hour she’s very democratically priced, b) she has a very nice body and is a decent fuck, and c) she is a lovely girl and easy to talk to.

I will definitely go back. Without kissing, a meeting with Katy lacks the “oomph” that I usually like in a meet. But for a solid, reasonably priced second option when I can’t find exactly the right girl for my needs, I think she’s a good choice.

Offline PilotMan

Nice review, I like your style.  :hi:

Offline Grubbh

Thanks, I appreciate the compliment

Offline norwichfunseeker

Different site / profile for what looks like the same girl here,but different mobile number.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 02:47:09 pm by norwichfunseeker »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

German here Rom there but in reality responds to French well. Nice lady seen her a few times but i just wished she'd kiss it'd make a lot of differnce as nowt else be a lackin as it is said;)..

Reminds me of Indian Cinnamon late of this parish, she was full on in that dept a very good GFE and thats a rare thing these days....

Offline jimbobted

How old do you reckon she is? Her secret hostess profile says 35 but I'm sure her previous AW profile when she was Katy Katusha had her in her 20s?
If it wasn't for the no kissing I'd be there like a rat up a drainpipe. I sometimes find a meet without kissing a bit sterile and unenjoyable, but not always. Depends on the girl I guess.

Offline Grubbh

Different site / profile for what looks like the same girl here,but different mobile number.

Yes, for sure this is the same girl. The pic with her cupping her hands under her face gives the best idea of what she looks like facially.

Offline Grubbh

How old do you reckon she is? Her secret hostess profile says 35 but I'm sure her previous AW profile when she was Katy Katusha had her in her 20s?
If it wasn't for the no kissing I'd be there like a rat up a drainpipe. I sometimes find a meet without kissing a bit sterile and unenjoyable, but not always. Depends on the girl I guess.

I’d put her at mid to late 20s. Her skin is good and she has that air of naivety about her. If she’s 35 then she looks great for it.