Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sassy Dee - solo experience in Euston  (Read 10094 times)

42 review(s) for BUSTY DEE 4U (41 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]
85 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7116940) (81 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline MikaelMika81

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only+

This meeting was last week  and I wanted to see her in person not on a duo.
Location - Euston hotel nclosed to the station 5 minutes walk .The hotel room was small but clean , bathroom ok with shower gel and clean towels.
Price and services- £230/ 90 minutes with OWO,69,DFK,DT, CG , Doggy and CIM.
The girl- perfect for my taste ,big bolts but soft at touching,great body , clean and fresh shave pussy.

The action - perfect start with a long DFK ,black lingerie ,and an attractive perfume ,hit the shower and we started with DFK and touching each other everywhere ,she went down and OWO started , wet and soft with various tongue movement around the head and shaft ,I was hard in no time and ready to fuck her but I've wanted more so asked for 69 to pay her back and what a view  :yahoo: that pink pussy with that tone skin was priceless too bad that she is not allowing filming or pictures to be taken , I've put a finger in and she was wet didn't say no I think she was enjoying herself as much as me , I'm guessing at one point she did cum because the amount of wetness was incredible, we moved to CG and she began to fuck me with squats and started to talk dirty ,from time to time she was just sitting with my dick inside her and we were DFK like crazy ,went for a bit in doggy position and I was felling that I will not hold for long and asked again for 69 to cum in her mouth and I did . We cleaned eachother and she went to toilet to spit the load for a week .

We had a chat regarding her plans and she was like probably will go for a long vacation next year and see after what will do after ,she did mention that maybe she will close the shop but is nothing sure at the moment .

Conclusion - should I see her again YES , very good services , lovely lady, clean and she will make sure you have a good time.
Any questions just ask.

Mikael - out

Offline Aa1991

Was the entrance to the hotel fairly easy to be discreet? Were you able to get in without making it very obvious why you were there?

Offline MikaelMika81

Very easy ,she text me how to get to the lift and no issues with the receptionist ,to be honest they were busy with some people at the desk

Offline ClubbingDJ

Hopefully the hotel she is at this week is the same and therefore discreet. Leaning towards paying her another visit to end the year  :thumbsup:

Offline YesYes2021

I see her aw link went down….
I managed to get hold of her via this…my review to come shortly

Offline jamiekinkxxx

I see her aw link went down….
I managed to get hold of her via this…my review to come shortly

Her new AW ptofile for indexing:

Miss SassyDee External Link/Members Only

Offline TheJoker147

Hmmm... Is the sudden change in profile something to be concerned about? She was active on the previous profile until only last weekend 🤔

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Hmmm... Is the sudden change in profile something to be concerned about? She was active on the previous profile until only last weekend 🤔

Why would it be  :unknown:

Offline bash_eer

She has had many a profile over the years but don't think its anything to worry about