Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetSexyCherry - London Bridge SE1 - Feisty petite cowgirl queen  (Read 5198 times)

38 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6301887) (30 positive, 5 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only
Old Link External Link/Members Only

Called and booked at £160 for the hour.  Good comms throughout.  Cherry tends to move location but was based close to London Bridge when I visited.
She's a 27yo Romanian, with a gypsy look, dark hair with blonde ends tied up. Petite 5'5" with nice C-cup breasts with big nipples, though beginning to sag, very cute hips and peachy butt with pedicured toes.

Cherry greeted me in a sexy one piece, a rather friendly girl but for whatever reason we didn't really click, so very much a P4P feel.
Paperwork then into some kissing. LFK with hints of DFK, though note smokers breath.
Undress each other and she bounces into the bed offering up her butt. Clearly knows her sexiest pose and feasted on her pussy for a bit.
Flipped her round to suck on her tits and some more kissing.  Cherry's a feisty one playing with herself as I go to work on her itty bitty pussy, with nice long labia  :P
OWO with her squatting on her toes. Only really works the tip but licks the shaft seductively, her big brown eyes gazing up at me. Flat lacks a mirror, would have liked to watch her bouncing butt from a second angle. No balls sucking, no fingering.
Rubbered up to do her in mish. Hand on condom (same in doggy later). Snogging whilst we fucked before I pull back to get more depth with her legs bent in a sexy little package.

Intra round massage. Not the best technique but sits to the side of me so at least I had a nice view.
Switched round to work her. Cute little tushy as she lies in prone. Gets her quite turned on again frigging herself.
Flip her over for some proper RO. She's quite vocal on what she likes and seemed to enjoy things though held back from cumming.
OW for second round, more vigorous this time, and seemed keen for me to fuck her.
Had her jump on top for cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. Definitely her best position. Went wild on me bouncing grinding squatting in amongst some slower fucking as we snogged :dance:
Legs back grinding hard, working my cock.  Squatting smashing down hard taking me all the way, certainly no holding back.  Very energetic girl and dripping wet!

Time to do her in doggy. Nice perky butt, gave her a few slaps as I did her. Moved her legs together to get the full heart shape, she angles herself to watch me fuck her.
But then annoyingly asked me if I was going to cum...though lots of time left. :dash: Ruined things a fair bit, do girls know it just delays finishing.

Neutral overall. Rushing her main negative - I probably should have gone for 45mins - but offset by being a pretty great shag.
She's quite assertive/direct so bear that in mind if you only want your girls passive.

My Ratings
Face 6/10
Body 7/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 5/5
Location 4/5
TOTAL 36/50

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 10:25:30 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline bedhedred

Don't like the sound of this one!

Offline Marvelous

Saw her a few years ago not bad but didn't come close to stablemates Dollar, Adrienne, Michaela and a few others.

Not bad at £60 but at £100+ i would be expecting a lot more.

Offline bedhedred

I read your one just after. I'm not heading to Wembley for that! 😉

I read my review of Adrienne and again recently and she rushed me through a 45 minute punt in 30 minutes. It was good but I don't trust her not to short time again. If I'd not written it up at the time, I would not have remembered that detail.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 10:58:30 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Marvelous

I read your one just after. I'm not heading to Wembley for that! At least Bev was fun. 😉

I walked out trembling and shaking after Bev and was in a daze driving home, i felt i reached the pinnacle of my punting career on Saturday.

I was in 2 minds about seeing her again today but resisted temptation, Sonia on the weekend but Bev might just win out again go against my grain off leaving it a few months before a repeat. She's Awesome. :rose:

Offline bedhedred

I walked out trembling and shaking after Bev and was in a daze driving home, i felt i reached the pinnacle of my punting career on Saturday.

I was in 2 minds about seeing her again today but resisted temptation, Sonia on the weekend but Bev might just win out again go against my grain off leaving it a few months before a repeat. She's Awesome. :rose:

I had the awesome experience twice.

I'm really tempted by Sonia and Mariah (both on the rota tomorrow) but Bletchley is such a schlep. If I do I will let you know.

Here is Cherry in tartan for @tm's thread.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:31:10 am by bedhedred »

Offline Joey2315

Similar story to my experiences with her. Nothing special and absolutely not worth £160 an hour. I was neutral on her at £120.
She really sells herself on Twitter with that insane derrière, but although I cannot picture her face now, I know I was rather disappointed. She talked endlessly as well. I remember texting my regular girl after I’d met her to complain a bit, and she said “she really likes the sound of her own voice, doesn’t she?”
No review at the time as I was being a bad boy during lockdown.