Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: J.U.J.U  (Read 2485 times)

38 review(s) for MoistJade (32 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

dumdonuts

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

after missing out last time on D.A.N.I i had to see this on one and i'm glad i did. originating from brazil perfect english, here's J.U.J.U

the place was was discreet and a local car park near by
she opened the door and wow she looked amazing with just a dress on, asked to take shoes off, went upstairs paid the due, and got down to it. got to say she has the most perfect body around really fit and nice big 32dd's. she has a couple small back tattoos too.an all round great oral and sex few positions, the usual drill. was incredibly hot with just a small fan going on trying to keep us cool. the bed was just a matress. was offered a drink and shower too. on the floor. the only down fall to this was that she has 1 wonky eye not too bad but noticeable. hence face not really shown on profile. only here for 2 weeks, so expect her to leave soon.

hope this was an adequete first review.

DD

touch.and.go

Nice review mate - busy schedule over the nerxt two weeks but very tempted. 

Islander

She looks lovely  :)
Does she have real or fake boobs dumdonut ?

Offline gonewest

I'd already made my mind up to see this young lady based on her AW profile and dumdonut's review reinforced that opinion.  Unfortunately it seems to have done the same thing for a lot of other punters as it took me 3 attempts before I managed to get an appointment for yesterday lunchtime.  As fit a body as I've ever seen on a WG.  Breathtaking in all departments with real tits or if they were forgeries they were bloody good ones!  Sex was good and the owo particularly excellent.  I must admit that I didn't notice the wonky eye but maybe I was too gobsmacked by everything else.    The only downsides were a bit stubbly for 69 but it was still great and the kissing was not dfk.  That's usually a big downside for me but the rest was so good that she still gets a big thumbs up from me.  Only a few days left in Taunton but she expects to be back in August before returning to Brazil. 

Offline ladiesman020

I didn't know she had AW. I'm gonna book her as I've seen her before
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac