Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie is naughty  (Read 2285 times)

1 review(s) for Sophie is naughty (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jDguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hello ladies oops :D & gentlemen once again it’s my pleasure to have had a good time with an English girl from my hot list. This time I went to a sub urban part of South London Beckenham. Rang her but no answer, then got a call back shortly very sweet and friendly voice over the phone well cleared about her services what’s included on rate and what’s not. Then we agreed for an hour booking.

Her flat is about 10mins walk from Beckenham Junction Rail and tram line. Flat is ok in between some old building blocks. I was greeted while she was hiding behind the door :P. Shower was offered.

Pretty face 8 out of 10
Body size a perfect size 12, nice pair of natural breasts.
Please note her only one profile picture is somehow an unflattering
although she has a pretty look.

We started with kissing then she turned to a very sloppy and wet BJ, sex on missionary I ended up with finishing my loads in her breasts. Nice and friendly chat before the second round she is a British girl but with American accent as she has been there in her school ages what's she told me :rolleyes: After some chat we moved to second round with deep and wet owo, sex in various positions and I finished cumming in her pussy. Overall an excellent meeting £120 for an hour. I will keep her on my list for day time punting as what I believe she doesn’t work on evening and weekend. :)

Offline shagbambi

Oh boy! Just found another way to spend a summer's afternoon...