Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cocksucking_Nikki - Outdoor meeting - Bristol  (Read 3083 times)

11 review(s) for Cocksucking_Nikki (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jack_Carms

Adultwork number 2485134 ( on a tablet not sure how to copy and paste).
Cost £20
I contacted Nikki on a Monday for a Friday meet. She said she was not sure and would let me know. I had not heard by Wednesday 6pm and sent another message. She replied straightaway and apologised. She said she had forgotten. After that communication was excellent resulting in a postcode and directions.
I met her in a field, after going up a footpath, behind some houses in an ordinary suburban street.  For me she was the most unlikely looking SP. She had the ordinary appearance of middle aged ladies you have met all your life. She has a normal figure for a woman her age, was neat and tidy, and dressed in very comfortable clothing, nothing that could be considered sexy.
As I walked up the field with her, we chatted and made conversation. She was friendly and quite matter of fact. For me, the whole 'matter of fact' nature of the whole affair is a turn on. Here I was chatting to a nice lady I had just met, who in a few minutes would be sucking my cock.
She told me she used 2 of 3 spots depending on what she had planned for her day. Very sensible I thought.
At the end of the field and a good long way from the nearest house,  she moved into the hedgerow that was quite deep at this point and thick enough to be private if anyone should walk along the footpath. My worry about seeing her was being discovered in a public place. But I was not worried at all.
She asked if I minded standing as there was no branches to lean against. I said that was fine. She had been carrying a bag, she took a cushion out and placed it on the ground. She undid my belt and zipped down my fly. She took my cock out and started to rub me. I enjoyed this and started getting harder. I asked to see her boobs and she got them out. I enjoyed a lovely feel of her breasts and she said 'they're not a bad pair are they?' She commented on how hard I was and I asked her to suck me. She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth.
I didn't last long at all, I think the whole anticipation and novelty got to me and within minutes I was gently thrusting up and then exploded in her mouth. She says in her profile that she keeps you on her mouth until you have entirely finished, and she was as good as her word. After finishing she stayed there sucking for a good couple of minutes. I went through the ultra sensitive stage and she still had me in her mouth. As I became soft she moved her head away and spat my cum out onto the ground. She gave me a wet wipe from her bag to clean up with.
I politely thanked her and we began to get ready to leave. We had more nice conversation as we walked back to the street and said our goodbyes.
I will certainly see her again.

Offline Snunzl

Sounds great wish she lived near me  :rolleyes:

Offline Jeremy

Thanks for the review, am very tempted, like yourself the matter-of-factness of the setup appeals to me.
Hopefully the weather is good next week!

Offline Colston36

Adultwork number 2485134 ( on a tablet not sure how to copy and paste).
Cost £20
I contacted Nikki on a Monday for a Friday meet. She said she was not sure and would let me know. I had not heard by Wednesday 6pm and sent another message. She replied straightaway and apologised. She said she had forgotten. After that communication was excellent resulting in a postcode and directions.
I met her in a field, after going up a footpath, behind some houses in an ordinary suburban street.  For me she was the most unlikely looking SP. She had the ordinary appearance of middle aged ladies you have met all your life. She has a normal figure for a woman her age, was neat and tidy, and dressed in very comfortable clothing, nothing that could be considered sexy.
As I walked up the field with her, we chatted and made conversation. She was friendly and quite matter of fact. For me, the whole 'matter of fact' nature of the whole affair is a turn on. Here I was chatting to a nice lady I had just met, who in a few minutes would be sucking my cock.
She told me she used 2 of 3 spots depending on what she had planned for her day. Very sensible I thought.
At the end of the field and a good long way from the nearest house,  she moved into the hedgerow that was quite deep at this point and thick enough to be private if anyone should walk along the footpath. My worry about seeing her was being discovered in a public place. But I was not worried at all.
She asked if I minded standing as there was no branches to lean against. I said that was fine. She had been carrying a bag, she took a cushion out and placed it on the ground. She undid my belt and zipped down my fly. She took my cock out and started to rub me. I enjoyed this and started getting harder. I asked to see her boobs and she got them out. I enjoyed a lovely feel of her breasts and she said 'they're not a bad pair are they?' She commented on how hard I was and I asked her to suck me. She knelt down and took my cock into her mouth.
I didn't last long at all, I think the whole anticipation and novelty got to me and within minutes I was gently thrusting up and then exploded in her mouth. She says in her profile that she keeps you on her mouth until you have entirely finished, and she was as good as her word. After finishing she stayed there sucking for a good couple of minutes. I went through the ultra sensitive stage and she still had me in her mouth. As I became soft she moved her head away and spat my cum out onto the ground. She gave me a wet wipe from her bag to clean up with.
I politely thanked her and we began to get ready to leave. We had more nice conversation as we walked back to the street and said our goodbyes.
I will certainly see her again.

What an excellent lady! A boon to the eager lecher. I remember years ago being whipped by a domme on Durdham Green in Brizzle

Offline oap69

I stand to be corrected but did she call herself Donna and worked from a house near Fishponds in the past?  I saw Donna several times back then and the price was the same.

Offline redveee

I stand to be corrected but did she call herself Donna and worked from a house near Fishponds in the past?  I saw Donna several times back then and the price was the same.

Don't think Donna and Nikki are the same person, IIRC Donna was slim and just over 5 foot tall. I came across Donna across, not literally, one Sunday when I was out on my bike. She was posing for photos in a tunnel on the cyclepath in Bristol and I went round for another look, at the time I didn't know it was her but I subbed to her PG and recognised the tunnel pic.

Offline notcalledchris

I didn't know it was her but I subbed to her PG and recognised the tunnel pic.

Fnar fnar