Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: kylie-marie - Ilkeston  (Read 1598 times)

77 review(s) for kylie-marie (77 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline The_Jackal

External Link/Members Only

£150 1hour

I had seen Kylie previously a couple of years ago but unable to repeat the visit due to not being in the area or schedule's not matching up. I know from previously that her comms aren't the best but I guess my luck was in as I fired off a request in the morning for an afternoon booking and to my surprise she was able to fit me in. Kylie has a nice set up in Ilkeston. Discreet entrance at rear of the property, which inside is fit for purpose.

Was greeted by a quick snog which got an instant rise out of me  ;) then quickly showered up. This SP is smoking hot, you wouldn't be able to keep your eyes off her if you seen her in a bar and could only dream of fucking her  :D
Lied next to her on the bed chatting away getting comfortable,  then things heated up as she released those incredible assets  :P hats off to the surgeon  :hi: the most magnificent fake tits I've seen. OWO was incredible, great eye contact and was almost close to blowing my load so switched to oral on her. Had a good play with those tits before sex in multiple positions which ended with me filling the bag in mish.

As a previous review stated this is probably the closet to VFM you will get at the moment.  Can't fault this SP, the many positive reviews hold up, will be returning for a longer booking when she's back from her Brazilian butt lift.