Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beauty_Amanda_xx Wolverhampton  (Read 1929 times)

1 review(s) for beauty_amanda_xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online wolveslad

Been to see this girl today. First thing to say is I didn't see the girl on the profile picture. (Looking at the profile it was a gamble but was desperately looking for a wolves punt and the girls who are decent weren't available.)

But I did see a young polish girl called Ola who was great. I had asked for owo and kissing as part of a gfe.

She is v pretty with dyed red hair and a great size 8 (I think) body. After offering me a shower/drink we started kissing as she slowly removed my boxers. Then onto a bit of owo which was v good and progressed onto cowgirl. Now this was amazing watching her ride me while her amazing tits were bouncing around. (she also seemed to be enjoying this a lot and the moans seemed v genuine) Finished with some miss and I finished very quickly. She also didn't rush me out the room and we were able to have a decent conversation.

I think she is only around for another week or so as I think they change the girls around often.

I hope this helps anyone searching for a punt in wolves. I have had a few terrible punts around wolves and this site has helped me not make the same mistake with the reviews on here.

Offline jammiedodger1

Online wolveslad

External Link/Members Only

here is link

sorry just getting used to posting on here

Online wolveslad

actually the link you used is her on the pics I think. although I booked through the other profile

Offline billyjo

Same girl I reviewed a couple of weeks ago when she was working in Birmingham. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31609.0
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:47:50 pm by billyjo »

Offline jammiedodger1

well seems like they work together anyhow mate so if you get hold of one you can get hold of the other  ;)