Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Winning Streak  (Read 1158 times)

Offline the_patient_wolf

I am on a winning streak.

5 positives in a row. That is a personal best. It has been helped by recently joining UKP . However, I am becoming increasingly reckless. It is almost as if I want a negative so I can write that funny review as a warning to others.

My question is what is the longest winning streak? (presumably you can't count regulars and returns)

Offline meptalon

Hi patient wolf,

Thanks for the reviews :)
If you're feeling like taking one for the team, there is actually a thread for that (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.0 for London)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think mines probably 1 excluding regulars  :cry:

There was a member in the NW called Goldwing who had about 50 positives out of 50 punts

Offline the_patient_wolf

I will TOFTT but most likely it will be in the South East. It raises the question of how often should you TOFTT?  Simply waiting for others to take the risks seems like bad form.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I think winning streaks are only meaningful if they are all TOFTT. You also have to assume that punters either post every punt and in the order they have them (personally I don't, on either count). I had 3 in a week recently but all with girls I'd seen (and reviewed) before.

IMO people with long runs of positives are either super fluffies who are easy pleased or low risk takers who will only see a guaranteed good fuck i.e. has a string of positive reviews here.

Offline the_patient_wolf

My point exactly.

Of course, UKP is designed to reduce the risk. But there is nothing quite like the excitement of gambling on a complete unknown. Simply trusting your gut and your experience. And when it works, it is one of the great feelings.  I speak with the giddiness of someone who recently had that experience.

Now I am certain to fuck up on the next one...

Offline Fuzzyduck

My point exactly.

Of course, UKP is designed to reduce the risk. But there is nothing quite like the excitement of gambling on a complete unknown. Simply trusting your gut and your experience. And when it works, it is one of the great feelings.  I speak with the giddiness of someone who recently had that experience.

Yeah I just read your most recent review. I know that thrill, particularly if you hit a gem. Keep rollin the dice, fella!

Offline Payyourwaymate

My point exactly.

I'm happy for you. Punting for me is a chore, whether the woman is new or not, that feeling vanished for me years ago.

Offline the_patient_wolf

I am sorry for your pain. There, but for the grace of God, go I. Good luck.

Offline Payyourwaymate

I am sorry for your pain. There, but for the grace of God, go I. Good luck.

Don't be sorry, I'm not in pain. Punting has always been a means to an end for me. It's just the sheer number I have gone through has taken any sort of adventure or giddiness feeling out and it's now part of my daily routine like going to the shop, so going to a punt for me feels like cleaning to get rid of the horniness. Good luck to you aswell. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 06:06:15 pm by Payyourwaymate »