Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Raisa.x in Farringdon - super, super hot  (Read 6837 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6320609) (10 positive, 10 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline stawek

External Link/Members Only

tl;dr: Super hot, friendly and very affordable but the services might disappoint some people. I was very pleased myself.

My usual disclaimer: I am a simple guy who likes to fuck pretty, young girls. I don't care about anything fancy, I don't kiss, don't do RO or anal. I like OWO but can do without. In other words, I am satisfied with just vanilla sex as long as the girl is good looking and doesn't bark at me, take this into consideration if you're after more refined pleasures yourself.

Location in Farringdon, an apartment on a quiet street, nice, clean and spacious. (she's in the same building as AnayssX External Link/Members Only )

Good, quick and efficient comms by phone and text. OK English. 30 minutes for £70, no extras.

The girl looks like her photos, says she's 23 and I believe her. She looks absolutely gorgeous and is in my type of petite lean with pretty face. 10/10 body including a pair of very nice, perky breasts (medium sized but on her tiny frame they look much bigger). I gave them a good look and there was no sign of any modification in neither looks nor feel.

Very friendly, chatty and relaxed demeanor.

She opened naked, I spent a little time pawing her body then we went for the bed. She encouraged me to play with her breasts to get the little man started, then a nice OW and sex. We did mish and doggy, both offer great views, my only concern was finishing too quick. In the end, 20 minutes of solid action

As for negatives, she does limit penetration a little which while somewhat annoying wasn't a deal breaker. If your pecker is large it might be an issue for you. She doesn't like some positions, but again, as per my disclaimer, I don't care personally. Ask before you pay, she is very upfront about everything. Personally, she's so damn hot she can get away with it :)

In the end, it was an extremely pleasurable experience, at this price she just blows the competition away. I will be going back, repeatedly and I expect the service to get better (as most girls get more relaxed when they know the customer). Word of warning, though: she is leaving London on October 10th (Sunday) only to come back in November. But, as we all know, they sometimes don't come back, so maybe you want to prioritize.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PilotMan

I did text her to and fro the other day and I made a tentative booking but waited for her to confirm services. She either didn't reply to text's or she was vague with her answers.

You knew what you were getting and were happy with that. So that's a result for you and I'm glad it worked out for you stawek.

That's how I thought it would go and that's the reason I swerved it. I don't think I would be satisfied with the service you got.

She does look smoking hot though  :diablo: :thumbsup: maybe another day.

Offline stawek

I'm a low maintenance punter, no question about it. Still, she wasn't being unreasonable.

If a WG says "I don't like this position" I'm not bothered at all - there are plenty more to choose from. She makes a believable impression of making it all in good faith - she is doing her best within her comfort zone.

Now, some guys like to fuck the girls "proper" or maybe even show them who's the boss. Fine, there are girls who can provide, but she's not one of them. Still, absolutely amazing for my vanilla needs.

And it's better for everybody to know in advance, so that guys don't get disappointed and she doesn't get negatives.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 08:59:57 pm by stawek »

Offline yesbby

Any idea if she does owo amd the price?

And the same question for kissing?

Thanks for the review, OP

Offline stawek

Her likes don't mention anything like that, and even if they did, I'd skip.

She is really safety conscious, I wouldn't bother. WGs doing something they don't like usually fail to deliver. No point pushing it.

Offline tantraman

Mighty thanks for the heads-up, stawek :hi: ...

... Word of warning, though: she is leaving London on October 10th (Sunday) only to come back in November. But, as we all know, they sometimes don't come back, so maybe you want to prioritize.

... I'd best get me skates on, as this one has been on my P&D HL for a while already! :wacko:

Offline JTChunk

Fuck! She’s so fit, I’d love to eat her Pussy.

I bet it’s tight and cute right?

Offline alabama1

Fuck! She’s so fit, I’d love to eat her Pussy.

I bet it’s tight and cute right?
A review or two would be appreciated from you. Maybe "Maria" in January or "Mia" in March maybe ?  :hi:

Offline JTChunk

I should really.. I’m just lazy.

Offline tergil

Mighty thanks for the heads-up, stawek :hi: ...

... I'd best get me skates on, as this one has been on my P&D HL for a while already! :wacko:

Yes yes yes

Offline bedhedred

Yes yes yes

I'm surprised to see you haven't done her Tergil. 70 quid for a quickie with her. Sounds about par value in my book.

Offline sgc

My usual disclaimer: I am a simple guy who likes to fuck pretty, young girls. I don't care about anything fancy, I don't kiss, don't do RO or anal. I like OWO but can do without. In other words, I am satisfied with just vanilla sex as long as the girl is good looking and doesn't bark at me, take this into consideration if you're after more refined pleasures yourself.

I like DFK too but sometimes a vanilla service with a nice friendly, young girl just does it for me too. Check out my review of Ivanna:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323696.0

Offline bedhedred

Stock up on dfk when you get it: the gourmet meal.
Then there are those days when a hottie with basic services and a tight pussy will do the trick nicely: the street food snack.

Offline tergil

I'm surprised to see you haven't done her Tergil. 70 quid for a quickie with her. Sounds about par value in my book.

Hehe I will sample this delight soon I hope

Offline Trapstar1

Perfect timing I’m in that area next week and will defo try my best to get her before she goes. Unbelievable price if she’s has hot as her pics and for her location!

Offline bedhedred

The pictures are her. No mistake.

It's the basic service for which you need to moderate your expectations.

Offline sgc

She is even hotter in real life (Ivanna that is) :lol:

Agreed- really don't have expectations on service- you are just going to go and do a 9/10 or IMO a 10/10
« Last Edit: October 02, 2021, 07:40:11 am by sgc »

Offline NuruGuru

Still, absolutely amazing for my vanilla needs.

She is stunning - thanks for the review - it went as I expected a meet with her to be.

You're 9 reviews in though and have vanilla needs .... let's see if you still have vanilla needs when you get to review number 50 - I reckon you'll be wanting a more flavours and extra toppings by then :P

Offline stawek

You're 9 reviews in though and have vanilla needs .... let's see if you still have vanilla needs when you get to review number 50 - I reckon you'll be wanting a more flavours and extra toppings by then :P

I've been "in the business" for years, just didn't use the site nor had the account until recently. I didn't need it, either - where I lived most of that time (Leicester). I literally knew all the SPs because it was possible to drive from one to the next in 5 minutes and see with my own eyes if the photos were real :)

Offline Trapstar1

Has she gone? Someone mentioned last week was her last?!
Life got in the way and didn’t manage to see her!

Offline stuart.

Has she gone? Someone mentioned last week was her last?!
Life got in the way and didn’t manage to see her!

She's back in November

Offline Js12299

Offline Trapstar1

What’s the bet her prices will increase…  :manhater:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Looking at her reviews on here. I doubt she gets much return business, so doubt it

Offline alabama1

These sorts of quotes really aren't helpful, especially if the sp is a member here  :thumbsdown:

Offline bedhedred

These sorts of quotes really aren't helpful, especially if the sp is a member here  :thumbsdown:

You would be surprised. Some girls could raise prices and don't do that for whatever reason. Generally speaking, minimum service Roms should be £70 to p&d. At the £80 price point I think a lot of people would agree with me that it's just not worth it, no matter how pretty or fit they are.

I could go and see miss Sophie for example but I know how it will play out. So I stay away. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=324695.0

As for the 1 hour price, I just ignore it. If they can barely fill 20 minutes of excitement, then I can't see how the p&d girls could deliver 1 hour's worth of service.

I guess there are younger guys out there who can jizz at the 20 minutes mark and then get 2nd wood and do a round two p&d. You read lots of reviews where the guy gets bored or frustrated during round 2 and it does not end well.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 08:01:46 am by bedhedred »

Offline Snax

don't give a toss what she prices herself at. Judging by the string of neutrals she recently received, lots of guys will avoid her. The looks thing only works on simps, plenty of better looking girls out there.