Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anone still punt from newspaper adverts or shop cards no photos  (Read 2216 times)

Offline kowalski

wrote a post today about my pre AW punting:
Long before my knowledge of AW about 8 years ago there was a place above back of shops Tooting Bec.2 Polish girls and One Romanian.long before EU entry.Scruffy place but one Polish was lovely. Also remember a Polish pocket rocket for 30 quid half hour, lovely girl but number went dead. Used to get the tel nos off Polish Express rag or shop windows. Does it still exist? Dos any ad punting exist.Did one also in ealing Bdy.Quite good and Hanwell aufull.Any of this out there?
My question is does anyone still do this, saw some massage cards recently I newsagents.

Offline davidgood

Long before my knowledge of AW about 8 years ago there was a place above back of shops Tooting Bec.2 Polish girls and One Romanian.long before EU entry.Scruffy place but one Polish was lovely. Also remember a Polish pocket rocket for 30 quid half hour, lovely girl but number went dead. Used to get the tel nos off Polish Express rag or shop windows. Does it still exist? Dos any ad punting exist.Did one also in ealing Bdy.Quite good and Hanwell aufull.Any of this out there?
My question is does anyone still do this, saw some massage cards recently I newsagents.
Hi Kowalski,

In the old days when I was out and about on business I used to pick up local papers and scour newsagents windows for possibilities. Some results were gems others poor.

I still like to look at what is available and make the occasional phone call but I have not taken the plunge yet, as like most guys I would rather gather more info before spending money. It is a few years since I met someone purely  from a paper add or a card in a window

However, I know a mature lady who has never mastered the intricacies of AW. Yet she manages to keep her self and other younger girls going in a working flat with just local paper ads and some loyal punters who want VFM.

Regards,

davidgood

k

It is the Plan B of Last Resort these days, last time I did I regretted it: mature woman in a West Kilburn tower block with a yappy dog. 

Some of the best punts I've ever had have been from newspapers, albeit in the days before AW.

Happy Hatter

There are still places that do not bother with any advertising and just use word of mouth to bring in clients. last year I used to frequent an establishment in Canary Wharf that had 2 different girls every day in a flat very close to my office. Most of them were excellent especially Carmen and Lina. You had to phone up to establish who was working as the madame wanted to remain discrete. I see  a couple of girls now that do not advertise but they only want a few clients a day and can maintain that level of customer number by recommendation.

moosehead

Ever go into a phone box (ya remember those) in Kings Cross plenty of WG's fliers......and don't they all look so pretty  :crazy:

Offline danny.simons

Last year I used to frequent an establishment in Canary Wharf that had 2 different girls every day in a flat very close to my office. Most of them were excellent especially Carmen and Lina. You had to phone up to establish who was working as the madame wanted to remain discrete.

Do you mind if I ask where this is, if it is still open, etcetera.

Often in or around Canary Wharf, this could be brilliant for me!

Offline Kingb3000

No quite but there is this:

External Link/Members Only

Thanks Rupert    :crazy:

waxman

News agents windows sometimes.

Offline drwho

Local press classified ads helped find new parlours in Manchester.
The local papers nearer me in Surrey seem to have all stopped taking those ads unfortunately.

I've risked newsagents windows cards a couple of times.
Once an Indian in Wembley - crap service but genuine straight off the boat Indian 20's and slim made up for it a bit.
Another Indian parlour in Hounslow. Quite good, though I think she was probably EE rather than Bangladeshi as was supposed to be the case
I plan to return to try some of the others at this place (07961 292 030, Norwood Rd)

Both only £40/20 min
In a similar league I'd regard the Ace Massage places. Almost 100% fake pictures  but could reveal a hidden and convenient knocking shop or 2 worth returning to