Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: sweet_mira_xxx - The Shape Shifter - Wood Green  (Read 1098 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6429572) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Snax

External Link/Members Only

A quick review due to demand. This visit follows on from Tantraman's interesting review, which made me hard just reading it as I had flashes of VeronicaXO, who was the best GFE in all my decades of punting. So I was expecting that level of looks/service.

Comms were via phone, the lady sounded old and haggard EE type. Bad sign I thought, I knew Tantra had used text messages so I hoped that this was a maid, or her friend, as he had said Mira didn't speak good English.

We agreed time, I got there and called and was told "2 mins" and she put phone down on me. 15 mins later I called, no answer, she finally called back 20 mins later to ask if I was still there. I said I was and she directed me to a block of flats 2 mins walk from wood green station and buzzed me in and up I went.

Knocked on door and let in by a slim girl who wasn't attractive. This must be the other girl, I prayed to myself. However she followed me in and asked what I'd like  her body language was negative, hands folded, no smile. Her Pics had looked great, just my type but the girl I saw was a nerdy librarian type who looked 19. She had glasses on. It may well have been her but a more domestic version of the sultry girl in the pics, or much more realistically her younger sister who had chosen a more academic path.

This doesn't do it for me, so I questioned her and she reckoned that her hair was different that's why she looked different. Her body was covered with a robe so wasn't able to match her Tatts. It may well have been her but I don't fancy the bookworm type. So I walked. Her friend wasn't much better either. She was a mid 30s blonde EE albeit with a better personality. It's a shame I didn't fancy her. Nice big tits though!

Tantraman I can't believe she is older than 19 and you alluded to her being much much older than 26! Strange! Something is off, I just don't know what it is.

A neg is unfair so Neutral due to messing me about with Comms, not looking like her pics (if they are her) and uninterested vibe.

YMMV! If you like the girl next door librarian look you'll love her but I went for the girl in the pics.

VeronicaXO she definitely definitely wasn't!

Offline naz

Thanks snax for the review. Many times I've seen SP on back of reviews but they were not to my liking. Good to have a different prospective.

Offline Global_Punter

Ha, crazy - I'm a bit speechless was it the same girl or was she oversold

Offline popmopcop

Offline Snax

Ha, crazy - I'm a bit speechless was it the same girl or was she oversold
very hard to say! Because not only did she not look as appealing as her pics but her age also couldn't have been more than 20. And profile lists her as 26 and Tantraman alluded to her having admitted to being maybe in her 30s. But to be fair he was also astounded as he reckoned she looked younger than 26. It's all very weird!

Im looking forward to some of you going to see her and giving feedback.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 03:01:56 pm by Snax »

Offline popmopcop

Offline Double009123

Thanks for the review, if the tone already is hostile/ not keen to provide a good service then best save your money, appreciate the quick review, saved me a visit, debating to see Cynthia this week in Wembley central has similar look, keen to have a really slim wg and this one was going to match that criteria, oh well

Offline tantraman

Hey Snax :hi:

It's interesting you mention ...

... I had flashes of VeronicaXO ...

... whom I had also TOFTT'd back in 2019, as I too felt a similar vibe with Mira, which will make me go back to to try again, but for more than 15mins.

You defo saw the same WG whom I enjoyed fucking ... but it seems she didn't bother to tidy herself up for you. I was lucky in that I was Mira's first punter of the day (early afternoon), and was seeing her fresh outta the shower and well made-up, plus with a fresh/submissive attitude to please me.

And I'm glad you agree that she looks 19 ...

Tantraman I can't believe she is older than 19 and you alluded to her being much much older than 26! Strange! Something is off, I just don't know what it is.

... and I can say that her body felt like that of a 19-year-old. But she really is much older; I can't see any need for her to lie about being so much older.

Better luck/fuck next time! :drinks:

Offline SayLess

Thanks for the review, Snax. I suspect Mira is part of the Bulgarian crew that I mentioned in my review. Consistent poor service from this group, so would tend to expect the same poor service from Mira.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320997.0

Offline Snax

Thanks for the review, Snax. I suspect Mira is part of the Bulgarian crew that I mentioned in my review. Consistent poor service from this group, so would tend to expect the same poor service from Mira.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=320997.0
I feel bad now. I've put you guys off. I think my experience should be taken with a pinch of salt as I spent 2 mins with her whereas Tantra had a 15 min session.

Maybe it was an off day with me? I think she's worth another TOFTT solely based on Tantras review.

Online Bassman

... and I can say that her body felt like that of a 19-year-old. But she really is much older; I can't see any need for her to lie about being so much older.

There’s one BIG reason why she would lie. Not saying she is telling a lie about her age. But if she thinks she’s too young legally (lack of knowledge or actually too young) then she would lie. If she feels her looks may turn away men who don’t want to risk it despite being of age, she would lie.

Thanks snax for the review. Many times I've seen SP on back of reviews but they were not to my liking. Good to have a different prospective.
This is a common problem. I’ve seen WG’s based off reviews and left thinking, those guys need their heads screwed in. I’ve also seen WG’s others have neg’d and had regular great times with! Too many factors. Rose tinted specs, Off day for the WG, you!(you don’t flick her switches lol).

I almost pulled the trigger today with this one. In Bounds Green apparently now. Decided against it.

Offline DocJohnson

Thanks for the review snax. Useful to the point that it may have saved me a few quid and a disappointing meet.  :drinks: