Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not hot more like cold Stefanie  (Read 3624 times)

4 review(s) for hotstefanie (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Davehorn

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I've been meaning to post this after seeing her a month ago, sorry for the delay. It all started badly really which made the whole punt a disaster I'd rather forget. At the start I handed her the money (140) she looked angry and said her price had gone up to 150. I hadn't checked her profile for a while so I hadn't seen the price change. She seemed peeved off but accepted the 140 and said I should check the price carefully in future! (By the way when I got home and checked her profile it said 140, what a nerve!)

I'm not sure if the poor service was a result of her clearly being offended but it wasn't great at all. Body wise she did it for me so I soon got going once clothes were off but was quite disappointed after that. She did give OWO but it wasn't good at all, she keeps stopping and stroking just as you get going. She stopped after 5 mins and asked what position I wanted, did it reverse cowgirl and doggy and got a great view of her arse. It was all over quite quickly really and felt very mechanical, she's not warm at all and it makes it quite unpleasant.

I was very put off after that experience and would not go back. I've paid the same and even less and had much better experiences with hot, sensual women.  Not good VFM at all!  :thumbsdown:

Offline Bangers and Gash

Thanks for the review - shame it was a bad one. Nobody likes a con artist proz, but she probably needed the extra tenner to pay off her drug debts.

Thanks for saving my money, she's off the list.   ;)

Offline intpro

I saw her a while back and just about forced myself to give her a positive...which with my recent review got completely slated by everyone on this site.

You must have got her on a really bad day, she wasn't completely cold with me, but could tell there was a definite attitude.

No way is she worth £140.

sir_david

That’s a pity, she was really good a year ago  .  . 

Offline Sedlmayer

Very fair review in my experience. Nice looking girl, but burnt out. I am prepared to believe that she was good once, but now - forget it. She's be expensive at any price, because she just doesn't want to do it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She sounds like a right nasty bitch.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Regarding her fee, the profile and her own site clearly state £140 an hour ------------- not £150.

I very nearly booked this woman, looks like I had a lucky escape.      :hi:

Offline Mij

Saw her a couple of years ago. Price was £110 then I think. Was ok but nothing special. Very much a neutral rating.

The money trick she tried with you though is bad form! One of the good things about AW bookings then as it clearly states the price on the confirmation email.

Offline el-fei

She's terrible. I had a crap time with her also. She's very beautiful and was 130 when I saw her I think. Being a stones throw away from canary wharf she obviously has her key rich banker clients that she treats well and lives off them. Everyone else is fodder.

Offline sly ol fox

thanks for the review, she was actually going to be my next punt.

of the list, and never coming back on.

Goofy85

When she opened the door I was a little taken aback by how nice looking, and tall she was, but then also found her to be very cold and distant. Avoid if you want a fun time.

Davehorn

thanks for the review, she was actually going to be my next punt.
of the list, and never coming back on.

You're welcome mate, glad to have helped you and others save your cash for something better  :)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:29:53 pm by Davehorn »

Offline mattylondon

You're welcome mate, glad to have helped you and others save your cash for something better  :)
She was also discussed here.

Clearly a crafty, cold hearted and money grabbing bitch.

In my early days of punting, I fell for a similar trick with the money. What they're gambling on is you not making a scene, so that your punt isn't ruined by a bad mood or alternatively, walking out of the door after making the effort. A very good reason to take the extra time and have a more reliable Plan B.

Thank you for the report and confirming my suspicions about this bitch.  Sorry you had a bad punt.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 04:57:30 pm by mattylondon »

mrhappypants

Another value adding money saving post on ukp. Thanks davehorn.

Offline HappyFlyer

Also saw her a couple of months ago and regretted it.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Also saw her a couple of months ago and regretted it.

So if you'd posted a neg review at the time you might of saved Davehorn £140... sorry £150  :unknown:

C'mon people, lets get with the program!!  :dash:

Offline HappyFlyer

I was very new to UKP at the time but I still posted a negative mini-review as a reply within one of the existing threads about her that would have put me off had I known about the forum then.

Offline beachtest

can't profiles like these be reported to AW?

Offline mattylondon

can't profiles like these be reported to AW?
And on what grounds are you going to report her? That she's a cold, calculating bitch with some but pleasant enough with others?

kriss_de_valnor

"And on what grounds are you going to report her? That she's a cold, calculating bitch with some but pleasant enough with others?"

Exactly. Then she could report herself as "the best" :D

Offline mattylondon

"And on what grounds are you going to report her? That she's a cold, calculating bitch with some but pleasant enough with others?"

Exactly. Then she could report herself as "the best" :D
:D A pity as she has talent, if somewhat a tad overpriced for my tastes. Never mind.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 06:33:59 am by mattylondon »

Offline 385North

This is why I always think it's best to make a booking through AW so that you can leave a big negative on her feedback in situations like this. Perhaps she wouldn't have tried it on you had had done. So many other girls put so much effort in delivering a top-notch service, and often for a lot less than £140, so tricksters like this deserve to be named and shamed.

Loki

This is why I always think it's best to make a booking through AW so that you can leave a big negative on her feedback in situations like this. Perhaps she wouldn't have tried it on you had had done. So many other girls put so much effort in delivering a top-notch service, and often for a lot less than £140, so tricksters like this deserve to be named and shamed.

the problem with leaving a negative review is that they just make up lies and give you negative feedback... so when trying to book another WG, it could cause issues, it's a flawed system.

sash

good on you Dave for reporting neg.
screw the AW FB and trust a site like this - I recently saw a girl based on FB from someone who had 100's of FB on himself - he gave the girl a positive. I have to say, the WG asked me for +FB and would give me a big discount on next meeting. I had to tell her, sorry, you didnt deliver on your promises and I wont give you feedback.
The extra money stunt has been pulled on me too and now, if someone tries that, no matter how hot shes looking, I walk (even when she says it fine, just pay the fee you think because i think we will have fun - fking BS). I now know, shes a lying cow/con and the service is likely to be shit.
trust the AW FBs as much as prossienet ones!!
better punting on your next one ;)