Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya - Bracknell - Punt wasn't as expected  (Read 406 times)

Offline daverfc

So, this is going to be a bit of a wierd one.  Was browsing for some fun this afternoon and against my better judgement, I ended up on Viva Street.  A haven of unverified and unreviewed girls.  A Romanian and Chinese bait and switch site.

Anyway, so I saw this ad on there and noticed a black girl, curvy, decent price and possibility of anal! External Link/Members Only

Little fella says yes, head says no, but the little fella overules and we contact them.  Pretty responsive texts.  Get replies back saying they are available.  Great.  Ask if anal is included, it is not, its £50 extra.  Decided no to anal at this price and risk it was a shit punt, but booked in for 30 mins at a cost of £70.

Get sent post code.  Little parage of shops nearby to get the cash out which was handy.  Text her from the shops to say I am 5 mins away, whats the house number and recieve the number and colour of door.  Perfect.  the road is a culdesac etc, so parked just aroudn the corner and walked to the door.  Prior to this, I did my usual pre punt checks of leave anything of value in the car and literally have myself and the money on me.  As I am walking up this small road, there is a fairly muscular black guy that came from a house walking towards me and then past me.  Ok.  Then I saw the door, and number and clicked that he had just left.  Either a punter, or the pimp, don't know.  Quick check behind and he was still walking.

Door opens, usual hide behind the door sort of thing and the girl infront of me in the darkness of the unlit room looks like it could be the girl in the add but definitely not as black as I was expecting, so put this down to the usual photoshop experience.  Still, she had a big arse and looked nice. 

She spoke aboslutely no english whatsoever.  My portugese is very limited to just SuperBok.  This was gonna be a tough conversation.  Any way, I say to her I want half an hour.  She doesn't understand and calls out to the other lady in the house.  Some talking happens and she says £60.  I'm a little taken back but £10 off, yeah, perfect.  Cheers. 

Shoes off at the bottom of the stairs and we get up to the room, single bed, small room etc.  Her phone is pinging every 30 seconds, all whilst in the back of my head I keep thinking the muscular black bloke is gonna storm the place, so I am feeling pretty uneasy.  She keeps replying to the texts etc.  There seems to be a conversation with the other girl going on in portugese, no idea what about but then she puts in google translate on the phone that the other girl thinks I might be there for her etc.  I put into google translate, have you got the text messages I sent, she said yes.  She also said the other girl was speaking to the other guy.  So clearly it couldn't be me was my though, this must be the girl but she's darkened herself up on the photos.

Punt itself was nothing special at all. Covered BJ, no massage at all, cow girl, missionary, doggy, pop in the bag.  Average at best.

Got cleaned up, dressed and out the door.  As I got back to my car I got my stuff together etc and looked on my phone.  Numerous texts and a phone call from the girl I was booked to see.  All sent and made whilst I was probably balls deep in what I thought was her.  She was asking where I was and was I coming. So I replied I had just been and I must have seen another girl in the house.  She responded asking if I saw the other girl, I said yeah.  I said I had checked with her that I was the one texting her and she said yes.  Next response was, She's a liar, she wants to take my client.  Come back and see me, text me when I am at the door.   So I replied The money has been spent and i've dumped my load now. 

So whilst I thought of the probable argument about to happen between the two in the house, laughing a bit as I thought about it, I thought I'd look to see who the fuck I'd just fucked. Onto Vivastreet I go and see this profile: External Link/Members Only

Thats her and things started to fall into place.  Lighter skin colour, cheaper price and extra for OWO.

So, I don't think they deliberately B+S, but due to lack of english speaking on Maya's behalf, and the poorly lit hallway, I ended up saving myself £10, still dumped my load and she did have a nice big arse to fuck.  In doggy it was nice, but I'm putting this as a nutural as she wasn't black which was something I really fancied and also the uneasyness I felt all the way through the 30 mins due to the guy leaving the house as I was walking to it.  Also, crowd of people, about 6 or 7 hanging around outside one of the houses across the road as I left. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 01:43:48 am by daverfc »

Offline Kestrel

Nice tale and review    - I had  previously been tempted by the lighter skinned arse.                                                     

I guess to complete the contest  you should return to fuck the big black arse and compare!!!

Offline Billy the kid

Great story!
There's probably a thread on here somewhere already but 'punted the wrong girl by mistake' might have some interesting tales to be told!

Pretty sure we've all knocked on the wrong door or nearly rung the wrong intercom story, but this is a different level  :thumbsup: