Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *PARTY GIRL JORDAN* – Lambeth. Disappointing waste of time.  (Read 1452 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6406211) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7693713) (9 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline PLeisure

You’ve seen the profile pics – she has the dream body, imo. And an impressive service list. I was keen to see how genuine she was.
External Link/Members Only: External Link/Members Only

Her new profile, registered five weeks ago has since been linked on UKP with a previous Czech WG who generated several Pos reviews in 2019. In communications, there was some discrepancy over whether it’s the same girl. The ink and looks are the same, yes. The current profile states that she’s Italian/ British and her accent seemed unmistakably Italian to me. (I used to enjoy a FWB from there). Anyway…

WHO:
AW displays her at 25yrs. She looks seriously hot with a fit sz8 bod and elongated limbs  :crazy:
STATS:
5’9”, slim sz8, natural 32B?

WHAT:
CURRENT RATES:
£120/half, £200/hour.
EXTRAS:
Anal £50.

SERVICES DISCUSSED:
Anal (confirmed).
SERVICES ENJOYED:
n/a

HOW:
Sent a text at lunchtime. No response – but hadn’t logged onto AW yet – so placed a call 2hrs later. No response – left a voicemail message. Sometime around 6.30pm, the green Available icon was switched on. Phoned and she picked up immediately. Brief chat, she’s soft spoken, polite and, as mentioned above, has a light Italian accent. She accepts for later the same night and sends a pre-formatted SMS with all the details. So far so good.

WHAT WENT DOWN
I sent an outfit request soon after her SMS. No response.
The text asks for confirmation 30mins before, so I sent another SMS. No response.
I’m in the cab and think I’d better call to be sure. She again picks up and sounds polite. However, there is a hesitancy in her voice as if she’s debating whether to ask me to come later. I remind her that she agreed the time just a few hours earlier. She starts proposing her friend. Of course, I have no idea who this friend is, what she looks like and what services are on offer. She sounds really surprised when I decline.
“Are you sure?”  :dash:
Fuckwit.

TAKEAWAYS
POSITIVES:
n/a

NEUTRALS:
n/a

NEGATIVES:
Unprofessional. Agrees to a time and doesn’t inform the client that she can no longer honour the booking. Instead, waits for him to contact her and attempts to pass off another, unknown replacement.
Unacceptable. The profile may look impressive but her work ethic definitely isn’t.

CONCLUSION:
Waste of space.  :thumbsdown:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 04:40:38 pm by PLeisure »

Offline delta69

Does it need changing to a negative

Offline popmopcop

Terrible sympathy.

I met her a few years ago but was shocked that facially looked very different but she was pleasant when I walked. Maybe she does not care or is agent taking calls.

She had fat Face

Offline PLeisure

Terrible sympathy.

I met her a few years ago but was shocked that facially looked very different but she was pleasant when I walked. Maybe she does not care or is agent taking calls.

She had fat Face
Good to know - thanks !

Offline brandnewday75

I find this profile interesting. It had been on my hotlist for ages. Previously a blonde English girl with zero feedback, different age and everything.

Then all of a sudden it changed to this one, I know that profiles do get swapped about (I guess it saves the hassle of verification) but even so it does make the whole situation more uncertain. Also it tends to happen on profiles with feedback as that’s a shifty way of getting a good rep I suppose.

I’m in London in a few weeks and would like to see her, but with the way she looks and services on offer I would imagine she’s highly in demand. Maybe that’s why she messed you around. I’ve had it before when I tried to book someone last minute in London but at least they were polite and honest about it, I’d prefer that than being messed around or having a B&S done on me.

Oh and I paid out for the video, nice body and looks good (maybe too thin for some) but it was bizarre all the scratch marks on her front. Looked like she’d been attacked by the cat! Lol.

Sorry this meeting was a waste of your time mate.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 05:28:58 pm by brandnewday75 »

Offline PLeisure

I find this profile interesting. It had been on my hotlist for ages. Previously a blonde English girl with zero feedback, different age and everything.

Then all of a sudden it changed to this one, I know that profiles do get swapped about (I guess it saves the hassle of verification) but even so it does make the whole situation more uncertain. Also it tends to happen on profiles with feedback as that’s a shifty way of getting a good rep I suppose.

I’m in London in a few weeks and would like to see her, but with the way she looks and services on offer I would imagine she’s highly in demand. Maybe that’s why she messed you around. I’ve had it before when I tried to book someone last minute in London but at least they were polite and honest about it, I’d prefer that than being messed around or having a B&S done on me.

Oh and I paid out for the video, nice body and looks good (maybe too thin for some) but it was bizarre all the scratch marks on her front. Looked like she’d been attacked by the cat! Lol.

Sorry this meeting was a waste of your time mate.
Yes, that's when I put her in my Newbies hotlist... 27yr, I think. Blonde, slim; no face on show but impressive body. Don't think I ever saw the green Available icon on display but I'm hardly on AW these days.
The swap occurred last weekend and these new images were posted. Anal was added, rates jumped from £170 to £200, and my interest was piqued.

Another UKP member who's far more prolific than I had a good experience with her so I'd like to think she's genuine and that you get to meet her, too.  :hi:

Offline Zeusthedoc

Offline stuart.

I hate when these girls think it's acceptable behaviour to not give a shit about time wasting and honestly I don't think she that hot anyway, better luck next time mate  :hi:

Offline brandnewday75

It’s odd that her profile only goes "green" at certain hours. I did want to meet her. Sent a message or two and ask about meeting up. Nothing.

Profile goes green at about 10pm goes off at midnight. So she’s available for only very limited time or she’s not very organized. Not sure! Lol.

partying too hard probably

My thoughts too.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 10:44:48 am by brandnewday75 »