Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuses that offer footjobs?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline Mattyjonesy1

I know I could get a foot job from the girls on AW but I'd like to have one from an Asian massage girl, one of the ones you'd find on Gumtree. Anyone had this with any, or do you think any would do it if I ask?

Offline Exoticfruits15

I think Sarah from Blue ocean is renowned for her foot jobs but she's Brazilian & in London. I think most SPs will gladly do it though

Offline wazzadam401293

Can try your luck with Alicia Thai. She has expert technique but notoriously flakey!!

Can vouch for Sarah - she has awesome FJ skills.

Alice at Zhangri La is pretty adept at using her feet so I would also recommend her too! Probably the most reliable of the three IMO.

All the above should have plenty of reviews here on UKP

Offline Waterhouse

Can try your luck with Alicia Thai. She has expert technique but notoriously flakey!!

Alice at Zhangri La is pretty adept at using her feet so I would also recommend her too! Probably the most reliable of the three IMO.

But none of them contributed by you in over four years of being a member here, eh?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Stevelondon

I saw Alice at Zhangri-La many moons ago (can’t review)
It was the only time I have ever been there that one of the SP’s asked for £20 more for RO.
I did not pay it and I still got it…… just to be honest.
But I’m just wondering if a foot job would be considered as an extra by some.

Offline Waterhouse

I saw Alice at Zhangri-La many moons ago (can’t review)
It was the only time I have ever been there that one of the SP’s asked for £20 more for RO.
I did not pay it and I still got it…… just to be honest.
But I’m just wondering if a foot job would be considered as an extra by some.
Sadie Strumpet charges £10 for foot fetish, so guessing this would apply to FJ also.

Offline Colston36

Sadie Strumpet charges £10 for foot fetish, so guessing this would apply to FJ also.

Letting someone lick your feet is one thing requiring neither skill nor effort, but giving a footwank can be hard work. Kelly-Ann-Kink does it well.

Offline fastcar669

Yana in Southampton does a decent foot job - off hand I think its £80 for the hour inclusive - plenty of reviews on here

Offline Stevelondon

Yana in Southampton does a decent foot job - off hand I think its £80 for the hour inclusive - plenty of reviews on here

"Off Hand"     :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Waterhouse

Last time I looked, she charges extra for FJ now.

Offline sebastian00

Would say Alicia is on a league of her own when it comes to FJ, Sarah and Alice are good but if one truly loves FJ they should try to at least experience Alicia's once.

I am also based in SE and decided that Alicia isn't worth the trip after a few visits, Alice (only if you have developed a good relationship with her, otherwise it looks like she can be quite cold) and Ruby at Egham/Hounslow are decent backups that don't take me an hour of driving to get to.