Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Christophers  (Read 583 times)

Offline backspace

Amy Christophers what do you think about her? I think she is a horrible person but she is just my type looks vise. I think she is a great fuck.

Online mr.bluesky

Amy Christophers what do you think about her? I think she is a horrible person but she is just my type looks vise. I think she is a great fuck.

Have to admit I had never heard of her until  I googled her name. Now if you had said Brandy Brewer her modelling name now your talking

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 06:00:15 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

I’m another who has no idea who she is. Judging by the OP, I’ve no desire to discover more about her either.

Offline dexpunt

I’m another who has no idea who she is. Judging by the OP, I’ve no desire to discover more about her either.

Just tried googling her...........it said "me neither"

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Amy Christophers what do you think about her?
I don't, got better things to do with my life than worry about tv 'personalities'. Also I have one of those old fashioned TVs, it's got an off button so I don't have to watch what I have no interest in.   :hi:

Offline Gordon Bennett

Have to admit I had never heard of her until  I googled her name. Now if you had said Brandy Brewer her modelling name now your talking

This looks like the umpteenth case of guys getting taken in by a lot of make-up and blonde hair extensions. Scrape them away and you're left with a very average looking lady.

Online mr.bluesky

This looks like the umpteenth case of guys getting taken in by a lot of make-up and blonde hair extensions. Scrape them away and you're left with a very average looking lady.

Just another airhead model who's after her 5 minutes of fame. (she has got nice tits though)
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 12:06:28 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline backspace

Just another airhead model who's after her 5 minutes of fame. (she has got nice tits though)

that's not her

Offline backspace

not her

Online mr.bluesky

not her

Google her images under her modeling name of Brandy Brewer Plenty of images like this one. Hair colour just different now. Definitely her  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:03:01 pm by mr.bluesky »

Online mr.bluesky

Google her images under her modeling name of Brandy Brewer Plenty of images like this one. Hair colour just different now. Definitely her  :hi:

Amy christophers

Brandy Brewer

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 08:25:59 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline chrishornx

are you going to do a review?

Online maxQ

Thats clearly not average, thats a decent looking bird with great tits

Offline The Owl

She looks like something between an alien and a poorly designed sex doll in the current day. I have no idea why women go down this utterly fake look route, to me it just makes them look like they'd melt if you left them by the radiator. The beauty and cosmetic surgery industry must be making a fortune off of pumping women's heads full of bullshit on what looks beautiful these days.  :thumbsdown:

The old Amy is pretty hot, even with her clothes on.