Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LunaFullGFE - Bradford  (Read 1160 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6172080) (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline YorkshireLad

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

30 mins £80

I have previously reviewed Keira & Keira & Luna together. After the threesome I decided Luna would probably be the better punt but I was wrong. She is using a Romanian girls profile & is actually Hungarian, I’m sure the pictures are her though going by the tattoos.
She was into kissing last time but this time she wasn’t & kept moving her head away. She gave me a decent blowjob, I gave her a quick bit of oral & fucked her in missionary. I came really quickly so asked for a massage before round 2. She isn’t a professional masseuse so it was below average.
We had about 15 mins left so I asked her for another blowjob but she said only once in 30 mins so carried on with the massage & chatted until my time was up.
Maybe I caught her on a bad day & maybe it would have been better if I had stayed the full hour but I would recommend her mate Keira instead. The threesome I had with them was amazing though so who knows if I will see them again?

Offline Neel2021

Thanks for the review, was thinking of trying my luck with her tomorrow. Is is the same girl in the current profile photos of the AW link that you saw?

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Thanks for the review, was thinking of trying my luck with her tomorrow. Is is the same girl in the current profile photos of the AW link that you saw?

Her profile is currently used by a girl called Bonnie. FAF IMO.

Offline Neel2021

Her profile is currently used by a girl called Bonnie. FAF IMO.

Completely agree. A TOFTT is on the cards if she’s free - text sent