Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sexy Anya - her reputation does not disappoint - Birmingham  (Read 3757 times)

83 review(s) for Hot sexy Anya (66 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SaladTosser

My return to the punting world has made me a little bit more selective with who I see now, so I’m sticking to the well reviewed… for now.

External Link/Members Only

The time: The meet happened a few weeks back

Location: Jewellery Quarter, Water St (parking is free after 6pm, however still within the CAZ)

Duartion & Cost: 30mins at £70

Comms: Pretty easy, all done via text. Messages in the morning for an evening slot, easy to arrange and confirmed with a message beforehand.

The girl: Standard behind the door trick and I was surprised to how petite she actually is. She was wearing a little black bra and pantie set with an open robe. I was well attracted to her as soon as I saw her.

The action: hot the paperwork out the way with and was offered a quick shower to freshen up, I had just come from work so I accepted the offer.
Out the shower, walk into the room and greeted by a stunner lying in the bed welcoming me over. I opted to start with a little massage, she knows exactly what she’s doing in the massage game. I would have been happy with just that if I’m honest.
Flipped over and started with some
Light kissing and then she was down giving me some OWO. I repaid the favour and went down on her, she was very responsive and even clamped her legs around my head a couple of times.
On with the rubber and started with missionary, then cowgirl (here is where I realised I was not a fan of the bolt ons)and then on to anal in doggy. Finished in the bag and a little wipe up.
At this point Anya really comes into her own she started giving me another massage and did this thing where she pretty much lift you up and cracks your back, surprisingly strong for a petite girl.
Quick shower and a little kiss and I was on my way from a very positive punt!

Would I return: Absolutely, I can see why she is well reviewed on here. Definitely will be booking another on again.

Hope this was a a useful read to anyone who has not seen her  :drinks:

ST

Offline SaladTosser

Dammit!!! Posted in wrong sun… :dash:

Can someone move it over to reviews please?

Offline GingerNuts

Dammit!!! Posted in wrong sun… :dash:

Can someone move it over to reviews please?

If you confirm the rating, presumably positive.

Offline SaladTosser

Most definitely a positive

And thank GN  :thumbsup:

Offline alibirmingham

Been trying her lately but can’t seem to pin down a booking as she doesn’t respond to texts and no answer on calls

Offline Bornslippy

Offline alibirmingham

profile is not showing now

Profile is still there but only limited. To view more info like her number you have to be in the app mode when you click the link and see the prompt asking if you want to view the web version or app version

Offline 801

Been trying her lately but can’t seem to pin down a booking as she doesn’t respond to texts and no answer on calls

I've been trying to book her but no joy , she actually cancelled on me recently 2 hours before meet but i won't leave a negative as I still plan on seeing her soon if I can get booked in ! Which I'm certain will be a positive meet

There is definitely someone else controlling the communications with this one

Meena when I saw her recently (review posted) rated her highly , she said Anya and another are another company and upstairs Meena and another girl sonya are another company ( Meenas words)
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 12:10:39 am by 801 »

Offline Cypher1985

How'd you get hold of her. Aw profile has most info taken down and it's just pics

Offline GingerNuts

How'd you get hold of her. Aw profile has most info taken down and it's just pics

:lol:

Offline alibirmingham

Been a member 6 years and still don’t know how to read a thread. I have no words  :dash: :dash:

Offline alabama1

Been a member 6 years and still don’t know how to read a thread. I have no words  :dash: :dash:

Or leave a review, it seems  :thumbsdown:

Offline thecretin

I saw her earlier this week, (i actually see her every week as she's my no1). Whilst making small talk after the deed she did say that she usually just see's regulars as she can make enough this way but occasionally will see new customers but her regulars always come first. I guess you just have to keep trying and hope you get lucky.