Author Topic: Blond_Samantha89 - FBSM - Birmingham  (Read 2946 times)


30 review(s) for Blond_Samantha89 (22 positive, 6 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline VRamsey16


External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This meet happened a few weeks ago, she seemed a good punt from reading previous reviews of her so I was eager to see her. She seems a bit elusive, her profile says she only really meets with people she already knows but I eventually managed to get a booking with her.

Communication

Comms were very good once she started replying to my emails on adultwork, she doesn’t display her number so you have to just wait for her to reply on adultwork to get things moving. Once the meet was agreed, she gave her number and I was set up for 1 hour FBSM with her at £80. She offers full service but I was in the mood for a long sensual massage with those giant tits of hers, and FBSM is offered at a much cheaper rate than her FS. She doesn’t offer oral in her FBSM service so bear that in mind.

Location

The meet happened in a nice modern apartment on a side street right near new street station. Decently discreet, she phoned  me when I said I’d arrived and guided me up to her door.

The girl

She was dressed in sexy lingerie and a silk gown, looked excellent and really got me going as soon as I saw her. Facially maybe not a complete stunner but good enough, and her curvy body was exactly what I like. Not exactly skinny but not towards BBW either, just the right amount of curviness for me. I’d say she’s in her mid 30s.

Meet

The meet was a great experience from start to finish, she has a nice personality and chatty enough without it being too much. She said she’s not a full qualified masseuse so if you want more of a firm rub down of your back she might not be for you. She asked if I was after a more sexual kind of massage from the off and of course I said yes and she immediately oiled up my body and her perfectly huge tits and began rubbing herself up and down me as I lay face up. The slightest sag in the tits but for the size they are, I would’ve expected that, they look much better and are firmer than most big titted SPs and all natural too. She switched up between handjob, titjob and b2b and I was soon ready to explode. The only downside of the meet was I asked if I could cum over her tits but she said no, so ended up getting finished by her hand. Afterwards I was offered a shower, bit of chat before round 2. Much of the same again with the addition of her grinding her pussy against my cock with her underwear on. Finished me by hand again as I got to play with and suck her tits, happy days.

I would definitely see her again for the same or for FS, very relaxed atmosphere and she’s good at what she does with a good attitude. For me, it’s better vfm to see her for FBSM than the Chinese shops as you know exactly who you’re seeing and what to expect for the same money, though I’ll still try the luck of the draw with the shops from time to time.

Online mr.bluesky

Good review.  :thumbsup: You say you had an hour  for £80 yet her profile says £80 for half hour  :unknown:
Strange how her gallery photos just show pictures of the massage table.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2021, 05:24:42 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline alabama1

Thanks for review. Penetration on her likes list ! That's a bit of a change in strategy isn't it ? Although i have never seen her, for as long as i can remember she only offered massage, if i am not mistaken  :unknown:

Offline VRamsey16

The prices displayed on her rates are for FS I believe. In the ‘massage bookings’ tab she specifies that it’s £80 for an hour, and that’s what she charged me when I was there. Previous reviews seem to talk about FS being on offer so maybe she did it before, or it’s only for people she’s seen before? I only asked about FBSM when I booked her

Offline Cryton123

About 8 years ago (maybe less) she was my go to girl. I’ve had so many FS meets with her I lost count. 

She used to be a firm size 12 with huge tits and she was always a good punt. But I haven’t seen her for years and reviews have suggested she’s got a bit bigger so I’ve never returned. I am tempted though.

Online mr.bluesky

The prices displayed on her rates are for FS I believe. In the ‘massage bookings’ tab she specifies that it’s £80 for an hour, and that’s what she charged me when I was there. Previous reviews seem to talk about FS being on offer so maybe she did it before, or it’s only for people she’s seen before? I only asked about FBSM when I booked her

 :thumbsup: yes she does quote that price in the top left hand corner

Offline shed

Thanks for review. Penetration on her likes list ! That's a bit of a change in strategy isn't it ? Although i have never seen her, for as long as i can remember she only offered massage, if i am not mistaken  :unknown:

AW reads to me that it's one hour at £80 for btb and £130 for fs. She does say its a gf experience