Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: BELLA HOT SENSUAL (Eva) & Alexandra - Threesome - Neasden  (Read 347 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6330876) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline crafty_jlack

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Called before I left and called when I arrived for full address
Neasden inside a massage shop ( not discreet at all)

Service :
Saw all three girls and thought fuck it since I’d want to fuck both of them. Might as well kill two birds with one stone.

Told £80 for a threesome with both

1. Eva aka Bella

5’2
Thick (resembles Julie Cash)
Curly hair

2. Alexandra

5’6
Afro-Latina
40+ in age
Thick (resembles Blaze Mowett)

Sex :

We all got naked. Eva(Bella) started to play with my dick until I got a semi. Then she put the condom on and started sucking. Alexandra just watched and was playing with my legs and nipples (her attempt at being sensual). Told Alexandra to suck me off whilst her friend put her boobs in my face and started to rub all over me.

Then I told Alexandra to get on top, she said no (why am I not surprised... lazy cow). So we did doggy and her ass felt like a water bed... I started slapping her ass then she started to slap me back (She started to lighten up). Whilst I was doing her in Doggy she was quiet no moaning . So I slapped her partner who was laying down beside her. Bella was playing with my nipples and slapping my ass (this is such a turn off for me, but I’ve experienced worse). Then I said I wanted to fuck Bella.

Alexandra left.
On to Bella now.

Bella rode me in cowgirl, she even went in for a kiss but didn’t want to continue *sigh* (these Latina are a tough bunch). Continued riding then I said let’s do Doggy. Did Doggy and told her friend to come over and watch me fuck her friend. At This point I knew I would never cum, so just started pumping away till I signalled for her to wank me off. Alexandra left (moody bitch) then Eva gave me a handjob whilst I was playing with her pussy. I finally got my nut.

After sex -
Got changed and tried to make conversation in broken Spanish. Then I just left.

Overall -
Bodies :
Bella : 9/10
Alexandra: 7.5/10 her age was showing on her skin

Face - both 5/10
Not lookers but Bella had this sort of rough slutty look

Sex
Bella - 5/10 I’ve had worse but she’s at least playful

Alexandra - 4/10 Moody bitch

Return - NO ... there’s only one Latina that I always return to but other than her the rest are too hit and miss. I paid for a threesome and my fantasises were left unfulfilled.

If you like big asses and are in the area for a quick  P&D then you’ve found the right place. For anything longer proceed at your own risk.