Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia (Diva) - Earls Court  (Read 1099 times)

Offline jona.smith

Link to profile: External Link/Members Only

Rate: £250 incall

Duration: incall 1 hour

Look: same girl as in pic but slightly less polished due to photoshop. Attractive long blonde hair, great body, toned. I was prepared to leave if Amancia looked too different from her pic, but she was quite attractive, someone I would take a second look and maybe fantasize about.

Meet: booked via telegram, easy, and confirmed straightaway. On arrival messaged again on telegram, and was given flat number. Was asked to take a shower but i didnt mind. Amancia was right into the action when i came out from the shower. Slow french kiss. OWO (lots of eye contact). i enjoy reverse oral and i got plenty of that and some foot action too. Felt proper dirty with all of her eye contact. After a long foreplay, we started with missionary, her on top and finsihed with missionary. I am quite vanilla, so don't have anything special to write about. After finishing, we chatted for a while and I enjoyed it. Her english was not the best but she made an effort and we did end up laughing about something.

Overall: expensive but good enough punt for me. Amancia was sexy, accommodating to my requests, gentle and fun. No clock watch. I rather pay 250 than 60 for a shitty punt with an ugly chick.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2021, 01:01:16 am by jona.smith »

Offline king tarzan

Well done
🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅🐅United 🤜🤛
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Online flouch

Thank for the review - tempted to make her my next punt!