Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilith-Noir - Birmingham Central  (Read 1814 times)

90 review(s) for Lilith-Noir (84 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nbarnes

Lilith-Noir
External Link/Members Only

£150 + £50 for filming + photos  :yahoo:
Brum city centre, not far from the Mailbox.

I've wanted to see LN for ages, as I have been travelling further afield from Nottingham, and she has excellent reviews on here.
She said she was taking a long break (May 2022) so I figure it was now or never.

Managed to get a booking in (2 weeks in advance!).
One tiny annoyance is that she is CIA-level paranoid about no shows and timewasters on the phone (they are a pain in the arse admittedly) so I had to text to confirm on the day, she text me again an hour before and about 10 minutes before to ask if I was nearly there. Her comms are a bit abrupt as a result, and was worried I wasn't going to get what i wanted.

I'd asked for leather\latex\kinky stuff and to do some filming.

(It was a very hot day \ night indeed, so I figured the leather and latex might be a bit unreasonable)
Got to Brum and over to the Mailbox no problem and in the place - nice apartment not far from city centre.

She's lovely looking, with huge new boltons and a very figure. Cute face as well.
Filming went really well and she really helped ensure that I really got good stuff out of it.

Standard services - OWO, facesitting, 69, lots of lovely oral both ways and sex in several positions.
She's fun, likes a bit of banter and I had a really nice time and felt comfortable. No rush or clock watching.

Checking the pictures and video, it came out crystal clear and I've got some lovely media for the wank bank  :lol:

She's very well reviewed - and I would love to see her again.
She's on a long break until May next year, but she says she is defo gonna come back.

Recommended!

Offline Steve1961

:hi: excellent review. I saw her today and will be posting my review later.

Offline alabama1

:hi: excellent review. I saw her today and will be posting my review later.
How did it go mate  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 21, 2021, 07:16:28 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Steve1961