Web Link -
External Link/Members OnlyContact - 07459625703
Hey guys, in my previous review *queue flashback fade in*
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322128.0 *queue flashback fade out* do you recall me mentioning how I was still interested in getting an outcall experience?
Bit the bullet and tried again.
This time I can tell you all with delight that there was no deposit *gasp*

and that I can pay the total price of £150 when the girl arrives. *gasp*

You may be asking yourself - okay, if travellingdude55 didn't get stood up on the punt then what exactly went wrong? Well reader, let me tell you the experience ..
ExperienceSpoilers it was bloody awful

I paid for £150 outcall, the girl who arrived is definitely not the girl in the link (albeit they look somewhat similar just with an extra belly and different tattoo placements).
I paid the amount once we were in my room and she said that I can only cum once in the session, which I am already thinking in my mind.. WTF.. I am paying for an hour of service.. this isn't right.. but the horniness overwhelmed the otherwise rational (but flawed) travellingdude55's mind.
Me, being an overwhelmed horny son of a bitch at this point in time, who has just had it with today, I just decided to agree. Which proceeded to the most awkward sexual encounter of my life.
Picture the scene in The Inbetweeners When William finally shagged Charlotte.
Now the experience wasn't quite like the visual that I inserted into your mind because of me, no... instead the girl made the whole interaction just not fun time AT ALL!

The session started with her getting naked and putting the condom on me, she did get it on with her mouth but at this point I knew I already made a mistake.
We then moved to missionary and she kept on reiterating that I can only cum once.

"Okay I got you", is what I responded.
Admittedly, it's been a while for me since I last had a sexual encounter so to prolong the encounter and make it worthwhile (Oh so I thought at the time) I asked for her to turn over and into doggy.
Whilst in this position I tried to prolong the session, and yet again this nagging hunk of worthlessness kept on going on about me not being able to stop and start and that If I cum then that is it.

At this point I was livid, £150 pound for the most awful experience going. Look at the clock and its been only 20 minutes.... 20 FUCKING MINUTES! FUCK THIS!.. I could have used this time to just wank myself and go to sleep.
I decide to ejaculate in the doggy position to put an end to this abysmal experience.
To make things worse this worthless sack wanted to talk and tour my place after we cleaned up. NO..GTFO.

£190 pound collectively lost today, once in my prior review to a scam and in this review... which was also a bloody FUCKING scam!

I hope through my pain and suffering that you got a kick out of reading that.. and also reader, that you AVOID AVOID AVOID x ∞ the services of this individual.
DO NOT GO TO THIS PERSON!
Peace
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only