Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: barbara_hot_barbie! - Paisley  (Read 1404 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6424434) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spock0206

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Barbara caught my attention last week as she looked like a hot Milf. No reviews on her so I decided to TOFT. This is a negative due to time wasting, providing a list of extras when I handed over the paperwork. I don't get why they don't mention this on their profiles. £120 ph plus £20 for owo.

Comms
Straight forward texts, basic information was exchanged which included what services I was interested in, length of booking, etc.

Flat was just off the main high street. Main entrance from street was discrete and everybody minding their own business.

Looks
Pictures are correct and she is toned. Nice tan and you can tell she goes to the sunbed on a regular basis. Some makeup but wasn't overwhelmed by it.

Personality
English was quite fluent and we can make a 2 way conversation easily. A cheery person but wants to control everything during the meet.

Meet
Started with a massage and then fk. She kept turning her face away which was off putting. Got cleaned up with wipes and started with owo which only lasted less than 3 minutes which was disappointing as I paid extra for this. Gave some RO and light fingering but was told no fingering allowed (it was on her list of like). Pussy was clean and shaven. Eventually put on the bag and finished on the mish. Kept on using her phone and talking to her son which was off putting. I had a quick shower and left which was 15 minutes short.

Overall
I was expecting a good service as usually Brazilian milfs are good at what they do. I'll provide a review whom I saw a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, this time services were not provided as agreed on the onset ad service was very vanilla!

Face 5/10
Body 8/10
Hygiene 8/10
Service 4/10
Location 8/10
Effort 4/10
VFM 4/10

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline rocktheknight