Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Park House - Ashton - Bristol  (Read 2408 times)

GS17

Hey guys

Just wondered if anyone had any info on this place? Maybe a website, Prices and what the girls are like there?

Thanks

Offline maxxblue

Hey guys

Just wondered if anyone had any info on this place? Maybe a website, Prices and what the girls are like there?

Thanks

Date/time registered: Today: 10:20:00 pm
Number of posts: 1
Date/time of post: Today: 10:23:18pm

...looks like another one.

GS17

Not sure what you mean by that sorry, I know i visited recently, But cant remember if its was on my computer or on my phone, but i cant find it. Was only hoping someone on here could help?

Offline Suicune

This place is strangely elusive. The parlour landscape in Bristol hasn't particularly changed for years bar several being closed down in Old Market, but this is the only one I have never managed to find any kind of review of. As I said in a previous thread, I have walked past and wanted to go in out of sheer curiosity, though the building looks revolting. Still, I could say the same for Diamonds on Bath Road, yet have read glowing reviews for it.

studmuffin

I've been there quite a few times, cheap and cheerful, as for the girls it changes often some days the girls are quite tasty and some days not so much

cardace

Paid a visit yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

Only £40 for oral and full service with a lovely black girl called Charlie.

For a parlour girl she had a very good attitude and sucked pretty well too

Offline hockogrockle

Used to go there regularly, but the service started going downhill, with too many grils trying to inflate the price, which used to be £45 for sex and covered oral or £60 with OWO. It became too hit and miss, so I haven't been there for about eighteen months