Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Amira x - Croydon  (Read 1203 times)

1 review(s) for xSexy Katex (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

TheAntiHero

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl last year working out of the External Link/Members Only in Croydon, and shes just come back to town. Read the reviews of this place if you want a good laugh.

Firstly, the hotel is absolutely horrendous. We are talking a bottom of the barrel 1 star third world shithole.  The owner was asleep at the desk, the lights didn't work in the lobby, the walls were crumbling, there were no pillows in the room, the sink was right beside the bed and coated in limescale, the TV was a giant brown box from the 60's.... I couldn't believe it. This place makes Fawlty Towers look like the fucking Hilton.

Once I saw the girl it didn't get much better either. She does look like her pics and has the ability to speak English, but that's all the positives she will get. I confirmed the services I wanted (OWO) before handing over £50 for 30 minutes and we got down to business.  We unceremoniously stripped and she started giving me a handjob to wake me up. Once I was ready she got out a condom, which was odd considering I confirmed OWO before handing over the cash. I then said that I wanted OWO and told her that she said it was included in the price. Suddenly her English got much worse and she replies that OWO is £20 extra. I then argued back that she said it was included, but all she had was a dumb look of confusion on her face as she conveniently could no longer speak a word of English. I was pretty pissed off at this point and just let her get on with it covered.

A few minutes later she gets on top and we start shagging in cowgirl. This lasted for less than 1 minute as she claimed she was tired, then got onto her hands and knees and said "doggy now!". I was like errr sure... and started pumping away. Less than a minute later she reaches for her phone and starts texting someone while I'm in the middle of shagging her. I find this incredibly rude but carry on nonetheless. A couple more minutes later she then demands that I cum faster as she has another guy coming in 10 mins. I stopped and told her I've been here for less than 10 bloody minutes. She then points at her watch and says No! You here for 20 minutes already. That was game over for me.

I got up and showed her the time on my phone and only 10 minutes had gone by since I had been here. She wasn't having any of it and started claiming that I was wasting time and not cumming fast enough. I couldn't believe it, I said "you try and charge me extra and now want me out after 10 minutes? You are a fucking thief". This pissed her off bigtime and she then started yelling at me to leave or she was going to call her 'boyfriend' to come in and kick me out. Feeling myself getting angrier and not wanting to risk getting into a three-way punch up, I told her to take the £50, buy a plane ticket and fuck off back to Hungary, then left as she was screaming behind me.

She is one of the worst human beings I've ever had the misfortune to come across. Her existence makes a compelling argument for post-term abortion, AVOID at all costs.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 08:21:02 pm by TheAntiHero »

Offline J_H

Commiserations mate. The entire experience is somehwere between tragic and comic, but thanks for the warning.

I suppose 'cute' is in th eye of the beholder, she's a chunky looking girl. More I think about it, probably Romanian, no?

Offline punk

thanks for the head up. one crap Hungarian girl  :music:

Offline mattylondon

Commiserations mate. The entire experience is somehwere between tragic and comic, but thanks for the warning.

I suppose 'cute' is in th eye of the beholder, she's a chunky looking girl. More I think about it, probably Romanian, no?
She's no Hungarian. More like a Romanian to me and even Roma within that. Very dark features.  ;)

TheAntiHero

I suppose 'cute' is in th eye of the beholder, she's a chunky looking girl.

In fairness, when I saw her and she had her old profile up she had much nicer looking pictures.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

She's already shown to be a liar, it wouldn't surprise me if she was infact not a hungarian, but a 35 year old Roma gypsy

Offline leatherlover

Great write up - sorry about the experience.