External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyArranged to see the above young lady at the weekend at fairly short notice, which was smoothly and efficiently done thanks to her very good English. Details of road minus door number arrived ASAP by text.
I would advise anyone wanting to see her - she's available until end of this week with
External Link/Members Only - to park in Tots Car Park as unlikely to get space in her road.
After directing me to go to the side of the given door number, Milky appeared on the outside of the door looking really lovely, dressed similar to current middle AW & VS photos, albeit a little older than pictures suggest, but you definitely won't be disappointed, in that respect. On thinking about the opening encounter later, it reminded me of the appearance of the shopkeeper on ''Mr Benn'', just before beckoning him back to the shop changing room, except that the excitement was ahead of me!
Anyway, paid £70 for 30 mins and offered shower, which I declined as had one earlier. Room very clean and tidy, almost designed with us in mind.
With no time wasted, she was straight into action including licking my nipples, OW (probably best covered I've ever had), cowgirl & spoons, finishing with great happy ending. She was very enthusiastic doing things she liked and I was happy to 'go with the flow'.
FYI : Extras - £20 for OWO (not taken as OW so good and didn't want to kill momentum etc), £30 or £40 Anal (she mentioned it as there was a slight misunderstanding somewhere, but I didn't partake)
FWIW she didn't really want to kiss, aside from the gentlest pecks you'd greet a female relative with. Allowed maximum of one finger to be inserted. Fake boobs. Got 20/25 mins rather than 30.
To sum up, I would return, but only for another 30 mins rather than longer bookings. Milky was very friendly, really nice looking, spoke very good English, had good attitude on whole and I enjoyed my time with her, OW and HJ being the highlights.