Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stacy Nice Summer in Kensington  (Read 12384 times)

15 review(s) for STACY NICE SUMMER (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5984602) (14 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline intpro

After my last review got slated, i will TRY to be harsh in this review. Good communication from her pre-punt. Upon arrival a downside is that her door is just outside of a lift and the stairs, and is in view of other flat doors.

Arrived and she was looking great, does not look 34. Doesn't work alone and said people come and go, but she has an en-suite bedroom if a shower is needed.

Started with full on DFK, no holds barred, tongue sucking and everything. Superb body, not much fat with a few tatoos. OWO was amazing and good in the sack.

After punt one, she offered a massage and initiated round 2 without me even needing to ask...over to more OWO with lots of ball sucking and eye contact. I did notice that she kept going and does charge extra for CIM, was a good thing i asked just before i finished...maybe a tactic to get more money.

Really friendly girl who likes to talk and gives a proper GFE, she is in my top 3 punts including Michelle_independent and creme_brulee (emily). Bare in mind she does share her flat with another WG, and i noticed a mans brown shoes upon exit.

Pros:
 - Sexy like her pictures
 - Excellent OWO
 - DFK
 - Great massage
 - Great value

Cons:
 - Lacking in discretion
 - Has extras including CIM
 - Shares flat with other WG('s)

She is definitely a must see, and will see her again for sure. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ForrestGump

Good review. Thanks.

By "Lacking in discretion" I'm guessing you're referring to the situation of the front door to the flat?

Stealthshagger

yeah, shes a good punt. I have seen her a few times. a couple of times I have run out of time to do extras, she has gone and gotten me money to give back without me asking first. One of those times we did an hour and didnt have enough time for anal as her owo and facials was too tempting, with a great shag in between two owo and facials. 

Offline intpro

Well i did have to stand outside her door for a few minutes as she didn't hear my two knocks, and its the fact that she flat shares, missed another punter by a matter of minutes...that would have been awkward.

Also she did step out onto her balcony for a few seconds fully nude which was quite amusing. All that aside, she was an awesome punt  :D

Good review. Thanks.

By "Lacking in discretion" I'm guessing you're referring to the situation of the front door to the flat?

Offline punk

Well i did have to stand outside her door for a few minutes as she didn't hear my two knocks, and its the fact that she flat shares, missed another punter by a matter of minutes...that would have been awkward.

Also she did step out onto her balcony for a few seconds fully nude which was quite amusing. All that aside, she was an awesome punt  :D

dont you love the openness of some of these women :thumbsup: :cool:, i wonder if she will allow a out side bj?

Offline HappyFlyer

I saw Stacy recently and I would agree with this review.

The front door of the flat being near the lift at the start of the corridor could have been a bit awkward, but I had buzzed from street level before going up, so Stacy was ready and silently opened the flat door when I arrived (almost as if it were operated by me via remote control), and just as another young lady came unsuspectingly along the corridor and past us. Smooth.

There appeared to be no-one else in the flat during my visit, but as mentioned it was a large modern bedroom with a wide balcony and a large en-suite bathroom with an excellent shower - so all very comfortable and self-contained. It could be possible to meet another punter if her flat-mate also entertains, but perhaps they try to stagger the visit times to leave a gap.

Stacy was very welcoming and pleasant and made for a very relaxed and enjoyable visit. A full-on very sensual GFE starting standing by the bed with DFK and some gentle HR leading onto the bed with more DFK, excellent OWO, energetic cowgirl, some nice stroking, and all ending in an explosive missionary. She took a lot of the initiative throughout which I also like.

I had put my envelope on a chair when I arrived and it lay there untouched throughout. We also ran a bit over time so there was no strict clock-watching.

I didn't ask for - or get tempted into - any extras on offer, but I have no regrets as the main menu was more than satisfying  :D

Also highly recommended.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 10:10:06 pm by HappyFlyer »

password02

I saw Stacy recently and I would agree with this review.

The front door of the flat being near the lift at the start of the corridor could have been a bit awkward, but I had buzzed from street level before going up, so Stacy was ready and silently opened the flat door when I arrived (almost as if it were operated by me via remote control), and just as another young lady came unsuspectingly along the corridor and past us. Smooth.

There appeared to be no-one else in the flat during my visit, but as mentioned it was a large modern bedroom with a wide balcony and a large en-suite bathroom with an excellent shower - so all very comfortable and self-contained. It could be possible to meet another punter if her flat-mate also entertains, but perhaps they try to stagger the visit times to leave a gap.

Stacy was very welcoming and pleasant and made for a very relaxed and enjoyable visit. A full-on very sensual GFE starting standing by the bed with DFK and some gentle HR leading onto the bed with more DFK, excellent OWO, energetic cowgirl, some nice stroking, and all ending in an explosive missionary. She took a lot of the initiative throughout which I also like.

I had put my envelope on a chair when I arrived and it lay there untouched throughout. We also ran a bit over time so there was no strict clock-watching.

I didn't ask for - or get tempted into - any extras on offer, but I have no regrets as the main menu was more than satisfying  :D

Also highly recommended.

+1 - similar experience with above a few months ago - hope to be back there soon as she was a decent punt in a central location

rogerc23

Thank heavens for this site,it keeps turning up nuggets i have missed when searching on awork.
She looks great in her pics and is straight in my hotlist! :thumbsup:

tom watton

I saw Stacy last year,  she was fantastic! 

mrhappypants

I have been back to see Stacy twice since I wrote a review here.  The review rings true; she told me she was looking for a girl to share to help with the rent so no surprise she is no longer there alone. A couple of points. 1. She uses a "receptionist" which can make things tricky if you have a longer service request. 2 she offers GREAT service.  I staggered out of the flat dazed and drained after my second visit. Fucking Awesome. 3 She offers great value, and I count that while always paying for extras  :D

My top punt of the moment.

password02

She is good value for the location and the flat is in excellent order with nice bedroom and en suite bathroom + she offer great service and has a excellent 'Can do attitude' -

The mark of a very good WG is if you feel you would like to do a repeat visit - def on my list when next in the area -

We have some unfinished business as she promised me 2 rounds and I was to exhausted to manage a 2nd pop!!

Glad you had a decent 2nd - 3rd visit

Offline herbie007

Glad you had a good punt with Stacy and thanks for the review.

I also had a great time when I saw her, she didn't hold back and was well up for it.

Great girl.  :drinks:

Splosh

Added to my list of potential punts for this weekend, does she work weekends does anybody know ? or is she part of that growing band of women who are Mon - Fri only.

Offline intpro

Added to my list of potential punts for this weekend, does she work weekends does anybody know ? or is she part of that growing band of women who are Mon - Fri only.

I saw her on Sunday but it did say 'available today'. Guess you may have to look out for that

Offline Luke

She looks tempting and the mon-fri thing that's happening generally is really annoying

Offline 385North

Stacey is so on my to-do list. I am right in surmising that you won't get to speak to Stacey until you actually meet her, what with a receptionist answering the phone and her AW account being managed off-shore somewhere?

password02

I must have been lucky as when I booked her a few weeks back i spoke to her at approx 11am for a 2pm session in Kensington/Olympia -

Excellent girl and very good attitude, excellent location with a nice flat

sir_david

Stacey is so on my to-do list. I am right in surmising that you won't get to speak to Stacey until you actually meet her, what with a receptionist answering the phone and her AW account being managed off-shore somewhere?

Yep, she told me that she had a receptionist, and a mediocre one, at that!
I made a clothing request once because I loathe Fishnets.
And when I arrived, what was Stacy wearing  .  .  .  .  ??  !!
She’s such a great girl, made no difference!

gap1

I saw Stacy late last year .... didn't realise the booking went through a receptionist! Didn't have any problems, Stacy was great ... must go back soon!

Offline frodobaggins

I also thought she was great.  Hot and cool as fuck.

Offline 385North

Been mulling over a  punt with Stacey but I'm beginning to suspect she maybe a little too close for what I consider to be safe punting distance. If you're leaving Olympia Tube for example, do you go left along Olympia Way or right in the general direction of Sinclair Road to reach her?

password02

She is in the new block of flats on the high street - It was a 15 minutes walk from south ken tube station - the block is opposite to where the Old  Cinema used to be - the block is fairly new - excellent location

Offline 385North

She is in the new block of flats on the high street - It was a 15 minutes walk from south ken tube station - the block is opposite to where the Old  Cinema used to be - the block is fairly new - excellent location

Thanks password, is that the one with the green lawn and garden at the front? Think I can get away with it if that is the case.

password02

Yes I am pretty sure it is - the main entrance is from the side road

doobes

Can fluffily echo the reviews, Stacy is quite the gem. Probably the best experience (and DFK) I've had since Hot Horny Tina earlier in the year. To be honest, considering where Tina's rates went after her stint in Notting Hill I'm a little surprised that Stacy's hasn't followed the same path.

It sounds like she may be off back on holiday in mid-September.

Offline iPad3

Can fluffily echo the reviews, Stacy is quite the gem. Probably the best experience (and DFK) I've had since Hot Horny Tina earlier in the year. To be honest, considering where Tina's rates went after her stint in Notting Hill I'm a little surprised that Stacy's hasn't followed the same path.

Your sailing a little close to the wind with this post. Newbie error so welcome but give consideration to certain comments above and wether they are benefitting the rest of us.

Offline punk

thats one thing she does not want to do... increase her price as clearly at the present rate she has find her niche.

p.s i wish i was the guy taking the pictures in her public gallery. :blush: :blush: :blush:
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:57:26 pm by punk »

sirlargerone

think you find that maybe one of the other girls taking the pics

Offline punk

think you find that maybe one of the other girls taking the pics

please i like my fantasy not the reality, who are the other girls she works with.

sirlargerone

hey punk you could take your own photos , Stacy lets you take them for extra £30 :rolleyes: ;) taken some myself the 1st time i met her :thumbsup:    :drinks: :drinks:

raylondoner

I've seen Stacy a couple of times, once near Wimbledon and more recently in Kensington - really sexy girl and great service.

yumyum3

Saw Stacey for the first time, yesterday. I echo the positive comments on here from other members. She's right up there as far as I'm concerned. Apart from the lovely sex and her clean, tanned body, I found Stacey good company and intelligent. Her attention is focused on you and she really does have a great attitude.  :)

Offline BogBog1

And into the hotlist she goes, for my next visit to London!

Offline punk

hey punk you could take your own photos , Stacy lets you take them for extra £30 :rolleyes: ;) taken some myself the 1st time i met her :thumbsup:    :drinks: :drinks:

hope to do than that  :blush:

Offline king tarzan

Man is this woman hot stuff!!!

Saw her last year, she is sex addict...
Lots of passionate deep tongue kissing, she would not let go my banana, she was all over me..
Her mango tasted lovely too!!!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

password02

Lots of passionate deep tongue kissing, she would not let go my banana, she was all over me..

Hi Mr King Tarzan and welcome to UKP - Would be nice if you were to post a review or 2 here on the forum as you seem to have seen a few in the last few months - would welcome some written notes about your experience with all these girls.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Mango and bannana? You got a fruit and veg stall?  :unknown:

Offline JamesRockford

Mango and bannana? You got a fruit and veg stall?  :unknown:

King Tarzan sounds more like King Louis the orangutan from the Jungle Book.  Damn, now I'm hungry.

Offline punk

looking forward to some fruity reviews.

west8

Damnit, just went to fix a meet for Thursday. Seems she is unavailable at present:

AWAY NOW, MOOVED OUT...

Strange as she only arrived back from holiday a few days ago.

mrhappypants

After I reviewed her I got a PM from someone on the board trying to get her address - I declined, only to see members on the board making it perfectly obvious where she lives. Given the private nature of this hobby I think revealing a girls location is a bloody stupid thing to do, it does not help them and it certainly does not help us.  Let's hope she resurfaces soon - she is my best punt of 2014 by a margin.

Offline iPad3

After I reviewed her I got a PM from someone on the board trying to get her address - I declined, only to see members on the board making it perfectly obvious where she lives. Given the private nature of this hobby I think revealing a girls location is a bloody stupid thing to do, it does not help them and it certainly does not help us.  Let's hope she resurfaces soon - she is my best punt of 2014 by a margin.

I bloody hope so, I've planned to see her that many times only to have circumstances fuck my plans, this time round I was primed for her return and look what happens.

I'd go and see Cindy to make up for bit but she's booked up for weeks at the moment

Offline punk

I hope she comes back, as just planning on booking her and now she is off already.

sirlargerone

guys have posted on regional about Stacy, she will return  :drinks: :drinks:

west8

That's great to hear!

Any word on her sister, Lily?

Offline jamesdoug

she is back... not sure about her sister

west8

The picture of her all in white standing in the doorway is enough to warrant an hour. Gonna try and pop over there next week as she's been at the top of my HL since before she went away :)

Offline jamesdoug

She is probably the best VFM in London... she is great