External Link/Members OnlyVery small shop located at one end of the high street, very close to an excellent craft ales shop if that is your thing
Small reception, very professional looking
Very tall Thai lady in leather trousers was the only person I saw at all so presumed she would be massaging and I wasn’t disappointed. She is about 5”10 with pert breasts, great legs but very flat unattractive butt which was the only disappointment as I do like a larger ass to play with.
Started with great firm massage to Sort out on going back and shoulder injuries.
Asked for 30 minutes at reception which was £30. It’s £60 for the hour. Lots of CCTV in reception soo didn’t ask for more at this point thought I would wait until upstairs. Dead on the 30 minute mark she asked if would like a HE.
Yes please, £20 for HR, £40 for B2b, she offered. Went for £40 and straight away off with the leather trousers and sat on my face. Gorgeous surprise. She was sweet, clean, fresh and fully shaven. She had her hands all over the areas that matter then OWO without asking which was superb, deep and sensuous and i had to ask her to hold back or I would cum.
She eased slightly but it didn’t take much more before she swallowed the lot (it had been a long time too!)
She cleaned me up all over, peck on the cheek and paid me a couple of very nice compliments which Were Unexpected. Very friendly indeed and will be back when in the area again
Sorry didn’t ask her name but she was definitely the only girl in as I forgot my umbrella and as it was pissing down I had to go back in and went through to back areas where she was on her own