Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Stella - Warren Street  (Read 585 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6423148) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5978615) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tergil]

Offline Ron89

External Link/Members Only

The epitome of an average punt in every sense. 5 mins walk from Warren street station, easy to book, flat fit for purpose and shares with another girl. She's a good looking girl with a good body and is priced about right given the market these days. Small perky tits and a round ass (not bubble). Can't speak any English, was a p&d experience. Oral was average, no attempt at deepthroat and not submissive at all. Won't let you touch her head or anything whilst she does this.

Before long I was ready for sex, she's not an active participant and certainly doesn't show any indication that she's enjoying herself. She'll use clever positioning to limit your penetration, in mish she locked her legs around me so I couldn't go deeper, and in doggy she tilted her body to the right to I couldn't 'hit' full-on but at an angle, again to limit the penetration. Definitely well-schooled and experienced in this but all took away from my fun. Part of me was thinking this was a harsh negative but it was poor and I didn't in any way enjoy myself.

Offline tergil

« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 10:40:35 am by tergil »

Offline Girtha

Thats not harsh at all. Several others do this too. They don't realise that they lose out in the end. Tip: Always start with 15mins for a new one you've not seen before.