Author Topic: Bootylatinaxxx (when in Brentwood)  (Read 1682 times)


39 review(s) for Bigbootylatinaxxx (22 positive, 7 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Review for External Link/Members Only, she is well reviewed already. I saw her previously some years ago when she first came to the Uk, before I was a member and really enjoyed and then she moved to London so took the opportunity when she came back to Brentwood. Comms were good by phone and text, arranged a same day booking, modern estate in Brentwood, parking in road, £100 for 30mins with £50 cim.
Turned up and in, obviously girl in pics and plenty of them. When I met before there was no English but her English now is good. I find her very attractive, dressed in sexy lingerie. Into room and on with the action. I was already excited as I had followed her into the room, exchanged paperwork quickly whilst groping her magnificent ass. Lots of mutual groping and her grinding her ass into my groin. Removed her bra, boob job is quite hard but responsive nipples, plenty of body kissing but only the occasional lip kiss. She had dropped to her knees and begun a  pretty good bj without whilst I fondled her boobs. She provides good eye contact (with very sexy eyes). I asked to lick her pu##y so she removed her thong and we got into 69. I had noticed she was shower fresh already and once into 69 her pu##y was nice and fresh also, it is very neat. Especially enjoyed her ass in my face. Her ass is obviously her stand out feature, big, round and firm but soft, flat stomach, I suspect she is a gym regular. Could have easily come during 69 but wanted to f##k. On with condom, cowgirl, missionary and doggy. All performed enthusiastically. Tried for a little fk but only lip kissing and not much of that.
Her signature move is doggy and I really enjoyed this, her ass is pretty much perfect imo and again could easily have come but had paid for cim so whipped off the condom and she finished me into her mouth whilst looking straight into my eyes. To her credit she kept sucking until I was totally finished which I appreciated, off to deposit in bathroom. Clean up, chat and go.
Pros, stunning girl, enthusiastic, perfect ass, does what it says on the tin.
Cons, no fk (although I didn't push it).
If she comes to Brentwood again ( I believe she has been a couple of times) I will go back. I get the feeling she is a girl who gets better with repeated visits and I would hope fk then becomes forthcoming.