Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unread Emails on Adultwork  (Read 5318 times)

Offline Natwest

I'm new to all this so some advice would be appreciated. I am amazed how many emails sent via AW can be left for days and unread, even though the recipient has logged on every day. Is it possible for them to delete your email without reading it? Do some girls just get so many emails and just don't have time to read them?

It seems the email does at least give a chance to see if there is any rapport and also to establish some "Likes" and "Enjoys" before putting in a booking.

Maybe I should put a more witty title, maybe I should be a bit more blunt and crude as to what I fancy or maybe I should accept for every 5 emails sent I am only going to get one response?

fredpunter

The latter.

Half the profiles on AW are false. And half the remainder are maintained by a semi literate pimp who finds reading and writing to be too much like hard work.

Offline Sedlmayer

The latter.

Half the profiles on AW are false. And half the remainder are maintained by a semi literate pimp who finds reading and writing to be too much like hard work.

Yep - that's pretty much the position. I don't bother with AW messaging and booking requests any more. If a girl has a phone number, I call her and make the arrangement. If she doesn't I move on - plenty out there.

touch.and.go

Some girls are really good with emails, others never read them - I guess they get enough bookings from regulars and only revert to emails when they get ary spell. Go for WGs with phone numbers and text or call them - you get a lot better feel for how you will get on. As regards crudities - red peppers dipped in hummus is my fav

Offline CBPaul

It's very common and a good way to remove the fakes and scammers from your hit list.

If it's a fake profile then the email will almost certainly never even be read. I occasionally keep one or two in my inbox for reference and quite often the profile name goes through a series of changes as the profile is recycled.

If the profile is run by a pimp then the best you can hope for is 'txt bby' - you'll get the same if you try to phone them too, no reply but a pretty quick text back. Basically the pimp (or sometimes real prossie) either lacks the English skills to communicate by email or they won't pay for wifi access in the current hotel.

Personally I only use the email system when I am sceptical about the profile and to check whether there is something with a pulse at the other end of it. After that I prefer to phone and speak to them.

Offline CBPaul

As for crudities I did once put

'Is there a slot for the pig skin bus to pull into tuna town this afternoon' 

Was read but didn't get a reply so I gathered all slots were occupied  :(

Offline Natwest

As for crudities I did once put

'Is there a slot for the pig skin bus to pull into tuna town this afternoon' 

Was read but didn't get a reply so I gathered all slots were occupied  :(

Yes I hadn't considered that one but I can see where I might be going wrong. "Would Like to Meet?" just lacks the craft and poetry........

Offline ForrestGump

As regards crudities - red peppers dipped in hummus is my fav

:lol:

Mine too  :)

Offline CBPaul

Yes I hadn't considered that one but I can see where I might be going wrong. "Would Like to Meet?" just lacks the craft and poetry........

Would like to meet is far too subtle for them. Try 'Would you like meat ?' instead.

Seriously, if there is no response, you are reasonably sure the profile is legit and you still want to meat / meet her then the only option is to phone.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

The latter.

and the third half have phone numbers so that you can call them and half those do not answer.

Having said that a goodly number of my best punts have been after carefully crafted polite email messages based on a template with variations to suit the occasion. Mostly with British ladies.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 01:51:04 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline Natwest

Would like to meet is far too subtle for them. Try 'Would you like meat ?' instead.

Seriously, if there is no response, you are reasonably sure the profile is legit and you still want to meat / meet her then the only option is to phone.

I really wish I had thought of that but I would be really disssapointed that the recipient may not get the innuendo.

A man writing this on his computer could form the opening scene for "Carry on Punting" should the series gets revived.

Offline CBPaul

I really wish I had thought of that but I would be really disssapointed that the recipient may not get the innuendo.

A man writing this on his computer could form the opening scene for "Carry on Punting" should the series gets revived.

Got to be done. Bring back Sir Gladstone Screwer, Bunged Itin and Dr Prod  :D

yorkshire123

Staring.......

- Almost retired Nik
- Jimmy red cheeks
- HP saucy
- Ones not enough TCM

I'm going to stop now before i upset someone  :D

Offline ForrestGump

I'm new to all this so some advice would be appreciated. I am amazed how many emails sent via AW can be left for days and unread, even though the recipient has logged on every day. Is it possible for them to delete your email without reading it? Do some girls just get so many emails and just don't have time to read them?

It seems the email does at least give a chance to see if there is any rapport and also to establish some "Likes" and "Enjoys" before putting in a booking.

Maybe I should put a more witty title, maybe I should be a bit more blunt and crude as to what I fancy or maybe I should accept for every 5 emails sent I am only going to get one response?

Just like Sedlmayer ^^^, I prefer the direct approach that a phone call provides. But I expect most wgs will not pick up which can be for any number of reasons. In which case I'll follow up with a text explaining that I've tried to call and want to make a booking. When it becomes apparent that I'm not a time-waster the comms usually become easier. Using this approach you could, perhaps, request a brief conversation to discuss your needs/requirements of a punt as a way of discovering whether there is an opportunity to build rapport. That said there are a lot of girls who don't handle their own booking, instead delegating that task on to a "friend". So my approach is far from perfect.

Typically the girls with plenty of +ve aw feedback are the ones who are more likely to be good service providers. There is, of course, a wealth of good info here on ukp to help guide you through the punting minefield.  Good luck :)

yorkshire123

Can i just add to the conversation with a generalised comment.
On one hand we slate prossies for not picking up the phone straight away & answering e-mails in quick time, then we also have a gripe when they use their phone during our session with them.
If she doesn't answer her phone then i text as i assume she is getting the arse shagged off her by a fellow punter (hopefully a UKP member)
If she doesn't answer the text/e-mail within that day then my interest has gone & so has my money.

vorian

Can i just add to the conversation with a generalised comment.
On one hand we slate prossies for not picking up the phone straight away & answering e-mails in quick time, then we also have a gripe when they use their phone during our session with them.
If she doesn't answer her phone then i text as i assume she is getting the arse shagged off her by a fellow punter (hopefully a UKP member)
If she doesn't answer the text/e-mail within that day then my interest has gone & so has my money.

Agreed,  unless they say they don't work at the weekend, for me 24 hours in enough time to respond.

Offline Natwest

Agreed,  unless they say they don't work at the weekend, for me 24 hours in enough time to respond.

Some great advice from everyone - thank you. I tend to agree with the 24 hour rule.

What I am still unclear on though. Is it possible for the recipient to delete emails on AW without reading them?

I have had occasions where the email has been read but not replied to. But also emails that appear to have not been read. Is that because they have been deleted unopened?

touch.and.go

I think a lot of the popular girls get hundreds of texts and VMs - so I am willing to forgive one or two no or slow replies. And  a horny reponse from the WG erradicates any ill-feeling.

Offline smiths

Unread emails from A/W WGs is a constant complaint. Cant be bothered, already booked up, not working that day or week can all be reasons.

All very simple for me, i only contact WGs with phone numbers, no number, no business off me.

fredpunter

Some great advice from everyone - thank you. I tend to agree with the 24 hour rule.

What I am still unclear on though. Is it possible for the recipient to delete emails on AW without reading them?

I have had occasions where the email has been read but not replied to. But also emails that appear to have not been read. Is that because they have been deleted unopened?

Yes, they can and do delete emails unread.

Offline Daffodil

You hear prossies complaining about the number of enquiries they get  :dash: Sure, I accept some probably get a lot, but this is their 'job'. Is it really that hard to dedicate an hour a day to correspondence?

Of course they're not known for their business sense  :rolleyes:

Offline sublimetoridiculous

It's very variable.

As said, I've fixed up some of my best punts entirely by AW emails - no phone at all.

Others are never read. Fair enough, it's phone or nothing.

But the ones that annoy me are the ones that are read but not responded to. Why?

d.steve28

Hi. I have a few girls wich i go see regularly and asked them about this because i had the same problem with unread mails or bookings. Most of them dont have internet connection. So, best thing from that time i just phone them

Offline Boundless

I find it strange that there are so many profiles that say call me yet never display the phone no. I have e-mailed a few of these in the past of which about 10% reply with a phone no.

Offline Natwest

I know this was touched on earlier but I never know if I get the tone of my email correct.

Should you put a catchy title?

And here you are going through the "Enjoy" list thinking you'll have her dress up as a schoolgirl, you'll maybe put her across your knee for a bit of discipline, plunge your dick down her throat and check how her "A" levels are going.

Then I never know whether you should write "Hi xxx, This is what I have in mind and that's why I want to see you and hand over my hard earned cash because you apparently supply all these services!"

Or do you send a nice polite email and ask whether she would like to know what you have in mind?

After all, everyone knows what the outcome is going to be - do you skirt round it or put it all on the table? (as it were....)

touch.and.go

I find it strange that there are so many profiles that say call me yet never display the phone no. I have e-mailed a few of these in the past of which about 10% reply with a phone no.

I think its because they get so many pester calls/texts that they take their number off, but forget to change the profile.

potato

If you look in your sent mail on AW then it will either show a time that the mail was read or it will say "deleted".  Deleted means that it was deleted without being read and would also appear against mails that you sent where the other person has blacklisted you.

If they read it and then delete it, it will still show the date and time read but it will have dashes underneath..

Offline Boundless

9 times out of 10 they don't do most of their likes anyway.
I asked a girl for skoolie gear, she answered the door in her dressing gown and slippers with unbrushed hair and no make up, bit of a turn off really. I could get that at home!
She did put the skoolie gear on but it's a lot better when they've made a bit of preparation FFS.

Offline Daffodil

I know this was touched on earlier but I never know if I get the tone of my email correct.

And here you are going through the "Enjoy" list thinking you'll have her dress up as a schoolgirl, you'll maybe put her across your knee for a bit of discipline, plunge your dick down her throat and check how her "A" levels are going.

Then I never know whether you should write "Hi xxx, This is what I have in mind and that's why I want to see you and hand over my hard earned cash because you apparently supply all these services!"

Or do you send a nice polite email and ask whether she would like to know what you have in mind?

After all, everyone knows what the outcome is going to be - do you skirt round it or put it all on the table? (as it were....)

It's virtually impossible to know, they're not the most rational of people. It's very difficult to understand the mind of a prossie. Just be polite, don't waffle on, don't ask too much (too much work for them to do), and leave a contact number (if you can, it implies that you're genuine in my opinion).

If she still doesn't get back to you just move on.

Offline Daffodil

9 times out of 10 they don't do most of their likes anyway.
I asked a girl for skoolie gear, she answered the door in her dressing gown and slippers with unbrushed hair and no make up, bit of a turn off really. I could get that at home!
She did put the skoolie gear on but it's a lot better when they've made a bit of preparation FFS.

Prossie preparation? That's a new one on me  :D

fredpunter

I'm sure this has been discussed before but my two pennorth

Remember that she may get many many emails so she doesn't want to read your life story or play email ping pong.
She won't be happy if you ask questions that are clearly answered on her profile.
She will primarily be interested in what you want to do, where and when you want to do it and for how long.
She will probavly appreciate it if you are polite and don't use text speak.

Offline Boundless

You hear prossies complaining about the number of enquiries they get  :dash: Sure, I accept some probably get a lot, but this is their 'job'. Is it really that hard to dedicate an hour a day to correspondence?

Of course they're not known for their business sense  :rolleyes:

Too right Daff. it is their fucking job but most seem to think the world owes them a living. A reg of mine who is always booked up most days has the best comms of any girl, always answers texts and e-mails pretty quickly. As you say, it's only a question of getting organised, something that most prossies are shit at.

Offline CBPaul

Anything to do with checking services and specific requests I do over the phone, far easier to chat to the prossie about it and be assured all is understood. I only use emails to get an idea of whether anyone actually exists beyond the profile.

When I do email I keep it short and sweet - time, date and duration and that's about it. Never had a problem with a genuine prossie and I assume that putting anything daft, like 'please wear your school uniform so teacher can test your oral skills' in a first email, will automatically get the message deleted.

If a prossie is genuine she will respond fairly quickly (same day in my book), if the profile is a fake then you'll never get a response from any communication method. There are comments about Sergei not having the English skills to deal with emails, which is probably true but if you are looking to book EE girls who move between hotels or working flats and only reply with txt bby, you're highly unlikely to get any specific wishes catered for - they will of course say yes to everything to get you through the door and their hands on your notes.

new_punter

If you look in your sent mail on AW then it will either show a time that the mail was read or it will say "deleted".  Deleted means that it was deleted without being read and would also appear against mails that you sent where the other person has blacklisted you.

If they read it and then delete it, it will still show the date and time read but it will have dashes underneath..

Blacklisted is same as blocked I assume?

Offline Natwest

Reading all the advice so far, I think the mistake I have made is thinking that emailing is all part of a flirting process when it's actually the start of a business transaction.

I am looking for occasional fun and to have sex with girls that in the real world stopped being interested in me decades ago.

But what is fun for me isn't necessarily the same for the other party I suppose.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Reading all the advice so far, I think the mistake I have made is thinking that emailing is all part of a flirting process when it's actually the start of a business transaction.

I am looking for occasional fun and to have sex with girls that in the real world stopped being interested in me decades ago.

But what is fun for me isn't necessarily the same for the other party I suppose.

I made this mistake too when I started, but occasionally my flirting emails worked, and I found this fantastic. This flirty, sexy chat put me right in the mood and often continued en route to the punt with sexy texting both ways.
This for me, is the perfect start to a punt.....but sadly a rare occurrence.
It's a shame girls don't do it more often as it would be a huge selling point for them....after all, most profiles are one massive flirt, offering everything under the sun in line with their likes. The profile draws us in to the fantasy (as it is designed to do) and should continue a little more once a booking is made, to continue the illusion.
Curt, abrupt responses immediately turn me off, as they contradict the earlier fantasy created.
I understand that it is a business transaction, but going to all that trouble to sell yourself with a sexy profile, then adopt a cold attitude right at the point of sale, seems like they are missing a trick.
They certainly are with me, I would be easy to charm into a booking.....I like to feel wanted (or at least that my £150 is wanted :lol:)
Just sayin' :hi:

vorian

I always keep the first email short, sweet and to the point. If I get a response then I will follow up with a more detailed likes/request email,  if I have no response within 24 hours, I will follow up with one more email/text/call. If this second contact is ignored without good reason, I move on, works positively 90% of the time then again I only choose girls who have been well reviewed on UKP.

Offline Natwest

I made this mistake too when I started, but occasionally my flirting emails worked, and I found this fantastic. This flirty, sexy chat put me right in the mood and often continued en route to the punt with sexy texting both ways.
This for me, is the perfect start to a punt.....but sadly a rare occurrence.
It's a shame girls don't do it more often as it would be a huge selling point for them....after all, most profiles are one massive flirt, offering everything under the sun in line with their likes. The profile draws us in to the fantasy (as it is designed to do) and should continue a little more once a booking is made, to continue the illusion.
Curt, abrupt responses immediately turn me off, as they contradict the earlier fantasy created.
I understand that it is a business transaction, but going to all that trouble to sell yourself with a sexy profile, then adopt a cold attitude right at the point of sale, seems like they are missing a trick.
They certainly are with me, I would be easy to charm into a booking.....I like to feel wanted (or at least that my £150 is wanted :lol:)
Just sayin' :hi:

Absolutely agree 100% Cisco

Trouble is this. You see a gorgeous picture and all this dirty talk written down and you feel rejected when you can't connect. Why does she want to fuck all these other people and not me?

This is of course ridiculous on my part. I need to forget real world values and think what I am doing here. I want to have sex with young women and if they don't want to hit their sales target with me then not my problem. Move on to the next.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Absolutely agree 100% Cisco

Trouble is this. You see a gorgeous picture and all this dirty talk written down and you feel rejected when you can't connect. Why does she want to fuck all these other people and not me?

This is of course ridiculous on my part. I need to forget real world values and think what I am doing here. I want to have sex with young women and if they don't want to hit their sales target with me then not my problem. Move on to the next.

At the end of the day, we are all a little 'needy' otherwise we wouldn't be doing this.. :unknown:
All I am saying, is a little more 'personal' encouragement and flirting from a Girl would get me hooked every time.......probably  :lol:

Offline ForrestGump

At the end of the day, we are all a little 'needy' otherwise we wouldn't be doing this.. :unknown:
All I am saying, is a little more 'personal' encouragement and flirting from a Girl would get me hooked every time.......probably  :lol:

Like you, I see this as a key part of the overall service that I'm buying into. Very few of the girls I've seen actually put even a small amount of effort into exploiting this opportunity. If nothing else it's the perfect opportunity for them to, at the very least, reassure me that I've chosen well. So I've adjusted my expectations accordingly in order to avoid further disappointment.  ;)

Offline ciscoxxx69

Like you, I see this as a key part of the overall service that I'm buying into. Very few of the girls I've seen actually put even a small amount of effort into exploiting this opportunity. If nothing else it's the perfect opportunity for them to, at the very least, reassure me that I've chosen well. So I've adjusted my expectations accordingly in order to avoid further disappointment.  ;)

Yep....me too :thumbsdown:

Offline Natwest

Again I agree. It seemed a flirtatious reply would be the best follow up to reel me in, which if you are going to write a page of horny banter and supply semi naked free photos would be the next obvious step.

Maybe for every poor reply or unresponded (but read) email, a link to this thread should be emailed. Some great wisdom for both sides of the contract.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Again I agree. It seemed a flirtatious reply would be the best follow up to reel me in, which if you are going to write a page of horny banter and supply semi naked free photos would be the next obvious step.

Maybe for every poor reply or unresponded (but read) email, a link to this thread should be emailed. Some great wisdom for both sides of the contract.

Good idea W.
It really isn't rocket science is it?
Maximise your opportunities.
The biggest buying signal a girl can get is a request for a meet surely?
Why wouldn't she want to close the deal with a sexy, flirty reply in line with her...
"come and get me baby. I'm the best thing you'll ever see, I'm here waiting for you, give me a call, and give me your cum" profile? FFS!
The more I think about it the more it winds me up.........and relax  :lol:

Offline CBPaul

I always keep the first email short, sweet and to the point. If I get a response then I will follow up with a more detailed likes/request email,  if I have no response within 24 hours, I will follow up with one more email/text/call. If this second contact is ignored without good reason, I move on, works positively 90% of the time then again I only choose girls who have been well reviewed on UKP.

Good approach. I think the first email has to be brief and to the point. If there isn't a reply to that I decide how much I really want to book the prossie and what other choices there are before trying to call. I'd guess 60 % of the time I cut it there and move on.

Offline Natwest

Good idea W.
It really isn't rocket science is it?
Maximise your opportunities.
The biggest buying signal a girl can get is a request for a meet surely?
Why wouldn't she want to close the deal with a sexy, flirty reply in line with her...
"come and get me baby. I'm the best thing you'll ever see, I'm here waiting for you, give me a call, and give me your cum" profile? FFS!
The more I think about it the more it winds me up.........and relax  :lol:

And when you say it like that, it's so bloody obvious. Why wouldn't you try and close every deal??

And I don't believe in the present economic climate that the order books are so full there isn't the need for business.

Unless of course there are so many crap providers that the good ones are over-run with requests they can't handle?

Offline Sedlmayer

And when you say it like that, it's so bloody obvious. Why wouldn't you try and close every deal??

And I don't believe in the present economic climate that the order books are so full there isn't the need for business.

Unless of course there are so many crap providers that the good ones are over-run with requests they can't handle?

Unfortunately, in many instances, the normal rules of economics and business just don't seem to apply to prostitution, in part at least to the fact that many prostitutes have little to no business sense.
There are few who may be so popular that they don't have to try (spend some time on this forum and you'll soon identify some of them) but not all that many, in my view.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Unfortunately, in many instances, the normal rules of economics and business just don't seem to apply to prostitution, in part at least to the fact that many prostitutes have little to no business sense.
There are few who may be so popular that they don't have to try (spend some time on this forum and you'll soon identify some of them) but not all that many, in my view.

You are of course correct Sedlmayer.
Normal business rules do not apply.......the truth is, if they were just a little more organised they could earn a fortune and fantastic lifestyle for themselves..... :unknown:

taz973

Had similar experiences with emails, but they were read just not answered, share similar views as have already been posted. I know some of them get loads of emails many from sad bastards who just want a reply they can wank to, but my first email is always short polite and to the point saying I would like to meet, what date what time and how long I want to stay, will usually add a ps stating an alternative date or time if they are booked. Once the meet is agreed I will send second email with what my requirements are.
So as suggested from a business point of view even if they are booked on both the suggested date and alternative date you would expect a reply so they can can secure my future business, I mean its not difficult to knock up a template which covers the fact they cannot meet but would like to see you at another date, I know some of us use templates. Maybe some of them are that busy they don't give a shit about new clients, although be interesting to see how quickly they would respond if the stream of punters dried up.
Admit when I first started was probably abit fluffy about it all but now I do as many of you suggest and if they dont reply and dont want my money I stick em in the blacklist and move on, its the cheapest way of reducing my hotlist if I am honest

potato

Blacklisted is same as blocked I assume?

Yes.  If you want to check if you have been blocked / blacklisted then send a mail to them and then check your sent mail almost immediately. If you have been blocked then your sent mail will show deleted straight away -  as AW deletes the mail for them automatically.

rolf32313

I know their are exceptions to the rule but I have found that if a sp is "available today" and wants to get hired then generally they post their phone number. So if they have posted a phone number why would anyone want to email them? I suspect it's because they are not really serious about meeting and the sp doesn't pick up withheld numbers (they don't want to commit by phoning BB [not withheld number]!)... Using myself as a typical client I would say assuming a meet can take place, if I call a sp their is a 99% chance we will meet, if I email her their is probably a 90% chance it won't. Thus e-mail is probably a bad investment of the sp time but you can't turn it off in AW...