Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Sara - Nottingham - Timewaster and Paranoid!  (Read 1471 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5938980) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Buchhalter

External Link/Members Only
Communicated with this WG via AW emails and we agreed to meet for two hours at £250. I booked a double room in a hotel in Nottingham city centre. This is the first time I book at this hotel but it looks nice with extra large beds. However, when I was checking in I found out that the reception is very close to the lifts and it was occupied with three recipients. The receptionist checking me in did not look friendly enough and when I wrote my home address in Nottingham she made the comment ‘oh you live really nearby!’ She asked me to also write my full name and mobile number and signed the check in form. However she did not ask for my ID. I also noticed there is a big monitor split into many cctv cameras for all the corridors in all floors of the hotel. Then came the interesting part when she asked if there will be a second guest joining me in the room (I have never been asked such a question when I checked in alone in any hotel). I thought with all red flags to say ‘yes’ so she asked me to write the full name of the second guest so I wrote a random name. Then she told me the second guest can pick up the other room key from the reception. I then went up to the room and emailed Sara what happened at the reception and told her the random name. A couple of minutes she emailed back saying that she is not comfortable checking in under a random name and that she wants me to meet her in front of the hotel and we go to the room together (she also said she will be 30 minutes late). I emailed back saying it is okay to meet in front the hotel put perhaps would look more normal if she just comes to the hotel and picks up the room key and most likely the receptionist will not ask for her ID. A couple of minutes later she emailed me that she is gonna cancel because it is too risky for her and she lives in Nottingham city centre and has a normal life and does not like the risk. She said perhaps she is a bit paranoid but she cares about her privacy too much. I emailed back giving her two options: 1) she books and checks in another room at the same hotel and I come to her room or 2) she books a room at any other hotel in Nottingham city centre. And I will reimburse her in either case. Then radio silence from her! Emailed her again and waited for 45 minutes. So had to check out and lose £60.
Went home and emailed her again to apologise for the misunderstanding and say that it happened totally out of my control and I was honest explaining the situation to her. She ignored all my emails.
Time waster and paranoid stupid behaviour and inconsiderate overreaction IMO.
My advice is to let her book at her own cost or see her at your own place but never pay in advance because she is totally unpredictable and, as she said, paranoid.

Offline Aji81

It’s a shame you couldn’t meet, but think most WGs would have done the same if asked to go and collect a key card from reception? I can’t imagine they would run the risk of being asked to show ID or being put in a difficult situation.

Think you would have been better off just agreeing to meet her outside. Outcalls to hotels are a bit of a minefield in Covid times. It would have been easier if you just said you were the only guest. Lesson learned I guess.

Offline Baller

It’s a shame you couldn’t meet, but think most WGs would have done the same if asked to go and collect a key card from reception? I can’t imagine they would run the risk of being asked to show ID or being put in a difficult situation.

Think you would have been better off just agreeing to meet her outside. Outcalls to hotels are a bit of a minefield in Covid times. It would have been easier if you just said you were the only guest. Lesson learned I guess.

agree with this tbh. Nothing against the OP

Offline Buchhalter

Yeah agree. In the future will always say that I am the only guest.
What annoys me is that she did not even bother reading my further emails and consider any of the options I gave to her or even show some understanding of the situation. She chose to go radio silent and ignore my emails.

Offline The_Grinder

Bit harsh giving a negative, will show up on a search.

Any girl would see alarm bells and cancelled, no ones fault just a situation, I'd guess reception knew exactly what was happening

Offline Buchhalter

Bit harsh giving a negative, will show up on a search.

Any girl would see alarm bells and cancelled, no ones fault just a situation, I'd guess reception knew exactly what was happening

The negative is not because she did not show up. It is because she ignored the other options I gave to her including booking at any other nearby hotel at my own cost. She did not even show an appreciation because I also lost £60 because of this situation and I was ready to pay again at another hotel but she did not even bother to reply to my emails.

Offline Aji81

I think her WG instinct probably kicked in and she thought after being asked to collect the key card it was better to err on the side of caution and can the booking and any future contact. There’s no way she’s going to book a hotel room on your say so, even if you promise to reimburse her. Again, I just can’t see a WG agreeing to that for a new client they’ve never met before.

I’ve got sympathy for both sides here, but I can understand why she decided it might be best to go radio silent. We can debate what’s reasonable and what’s not, but it’s just one of those unfortunate situations that can happen when punting IMO.

Offline Buchhalter

At least she could’ve replied and asked me to do it another day. I have excellent aw feedback so nothing much for her to worry about.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:07:44 am by Buchhalter »

Offline Buchhalter

I think her WG instinct probably kicked in and she thought after being asked to collect the key card it was better to err on the side of caution and can the booking and any future contact. There’s no way she’s going to book a hotel room on your say so, even if you promise to reimburse her. Again, I just can’t see a WG agreeing to that for a new client they’ve never met before.

I’ve got sympathy for both sides here, but I can understand why she decided it might be best to go radio silent. We can debate what’s reasonable and what’s not, but it’s just one of those unfortunate situations that can happen when punting IMO.

At least she could’ve replied and asked me to do it another day. I have excellent aw feedback so nothing much for her to worry about.

Offline GingerNuts

Excellent AW feedback but this is your first review in six years :unknown:

Anyway, perhaps the next time you book an outcall to a hotel you'll do some research first so the girl isn't put into a situation she's uncomfortable with and which could have led to some awkward questions at reception.

Offline Buchhalter

Excellent AW feedback but this is your first review in six years :unknown:

Anyway, perhaps the next time you book an outcall to a hotel you'll do some research first so the girl isn't put into a situation she's uncomfortable with and which could have led to some awkward questions at reception.

I mentioned this matter in a previous post. All WGs I met already have many positive reviews here so I thought my reviews would add no value. Perhaps this is not correct so moving forward I will try to review even the well reviewed WGs I meet.
This time I chose to post because of the awkward situation and once again the negative is not because she did not show up but because she ignored any further emails. Obviously I cannot rate such WG behaviour as positive or neutral.

Offline BlueBirb

You’ve accused the WG of being paranoid but even you knew you had booked a risky hotel. You could’ve avoided by researching the hotel beforehand.

Offline Theman1

Surley a lot easier to go for a incall service. All the faffing around would annoy any WG. Definitely not a negative and the issues created were all on your part.

Offline Buchhalter

You’ve accused the WG of being paranoid but even you knew you had booked a risky hotel. You could’ve avoided by researching the hotel beforehand.
She herself said she is a bit paranoid.
I immediately gave her other options including booking at a nearby hotel at her own cost or my own cost but she did not bother to reply or even postpone to another day. This is inconsiderate behaviour from her and definitely would be rated negative.

Offline Buchhalter

Surley a lot easier to go for a incall service. All the faffing around would annoy any WG. Definitely not a negative and the issues created were all on your part.
Totally disagree. She went radio silent even with the further options I gave her including meeting her in front of the hotel or booking at another hotel. Nothing but negative.

Offline GingerNuts

I mentioned this matter in a previous post. All WGs I met already have many positive reviews here so I thought my reviews would add no value. Perhaps this is not correct so moving forward I will try to review even the well reviewed WGs I meet.
This time I chose to post because of the awkward situation and once again the negative is not because she did not show up but because she ignored any further emails. Obviously I cannot rate such WG behaviour as positive or neutral.

It's your review and you can rate it as you like but it was you who created the uncomfortable situation at the hotel which set the ball rolling.

Out of interest why did you arrange this as an outcall?

Offline Buchhalter

She does not provide incalls. She can book a hotel room at her own cost but she asks for a reimburse. I asked for her recommendations for suitable hotels in Nottingham city centre and she said she does not know! So I had to book at my own cost.

Offline Buchhalter

It's your review and you can rate it as you like but it was you who created the uncomfortable situation at the hotel which set the ball rolling.

Out of interest why did you arrange this as an outcall?
She does not provide incalls. She can book a hotel room at her own cost but she asks for a reimburse. I asked for her recommendations for suitable hotels in Nottingham city centre and she said she does not know! So I had to book at my own cost.

Offline Aji81

I think she only does outcalls. The ‘incall’ option on her profile is actually what OP was suggesting tbf. She books the room and then then the punter reimburses her. I think the problem with this one was the shift in plans and demands made by OP that made her decide not to go ahead.

Offline NickyBobby

How do you propose the OP does that? Naming hotels isn’t allowed on here AFAIK, for reasons that should be obvious

Offline GingerNuts

How do you propose the OP does that? Naming hotels isn’t allowed on here AFAIK, for reasons that should be obvious

Naming hotels is allowed but they generally aren't for reasons that are obvious.

There are other ways of researching a hotel than looking on UKP.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 11:59:18 am by GingerNuts »

Offline BlueBirb

There are other sites other than UKP you know. Booking a hotel with no idea whether it’s discreet or not is a bad move.

Offline Buchhalter

Naming hotels is allowed but they generally aren't for reasons that are obvious.

There are other ways of researching a hotel than looking on UKP.

Where can one research hotels other than on UKP?

Offline Aji81

There are other sites other than UKP you know. Booking a hotel with no idea whether it’s discreet or not is a bad move.

What other sites out of curiosity? CanImeethookersdiscreetlyhere.co.uk?

In my experience it’s a bit of a lottery, especially now. I tend to use the major hotel chains and have never had an issue, but dependent on location, staff and how busy they are it could vary on action or checks that particular hotel may perform.

I’ve not had an outcall in Covid times yet, but if I do I will only book as a single guest and select double bed and check what their Covid policies in terms of data requests etc are before doing so. But even that’s not a guarantee that what happened here couldn’t happen again. One nosy receptionist could sink the whole thing.

Offline GingerNuts

Where can one research hotels other than on UKP?

Off the top of my head; Tripadvisor (and other review sites), the hotel's own website, a general Google search (articles and images). All could contain information about the layout of the hotel and how it operates.

Offline Buchhalter

What other sites out of curiosity? CanImeethookersdiscreetlyhere.co.uk?

In my experience it’s a bit of a lottery, especially now. I tend to use the major hotel chains and have never had an issue, but dependent on location, staff and how busy they are it could vary on action or checks that particular hotel may perform.

I’ve not had an outcall in Covid times yet, but if I do I will only book as a single guest and select double bed and check what their Covid policies in terms of data requests etc are before doing so. But even that’s not a guarantee that what happened here couldn’t happen again. One nosy receptionist could sink the whole thing.

Agree. The hotel looks very nice and discreet online and on site. Only the nosy receptionist asking about the second guest has ruined the whole thing. I am not expert in hotel outcalls only did it this time because she does not offer incalls but I will be cautious next time either sticking only to incalls or not mentioning anything about a second guest.

Offline jsnsummer

First off well done for breaking your review duck. All reviews help.

Secondly, either book and pay online or just give the receptionist fake address. Then just tell the WG you will meet out front, I've booked in at plenty of nosey hotels, and personally fu*k em. I paid my money I'll do what I like.

They don't really care unless you start rolling in film lighting and boxes of equipment! Most of them are just nosey which is why they love their jobs.

Offline Nottsguy69

Cant see what she did wrong and looks as dodgy as fuck getting a hotel in your home town.
Doesn’t deserve a negative for being careful and protecting herself

Offline Buchhalter

First off well done for breaking your review duck. All reviews help.

Secondly, either book and pay online or just give the receptionist fake address. Then just tell the WG you will meet out front, I've booked in at plenty of nosey hotels, and personally fu*k em. I paid my money I'll do what I like.

They don't really care unless you start rolling in film lighting and boxes of equipment! Most of them are just nosey which is why they love their jobs.
Thanks mate. Yeah nice advice. Will carefully consider in the future.

Offline Buchhalter

Cant see what she did wrong and looks as dodgy as fuck getting a hotel in your home town.
Doesn’t deserve a negative for being careful and protecting herself
Why did she accept to meet in a hotel such close to her home? Why didn’t she consider other options I gave her such as meeting in front of the hotel or booking at another nearby hotel at my own cost? Why didn’t she accept to postpone to another day? Why is she ignoring my emails since then?
What happened is an unintentional last minute problem in meeting arrangement but it does not make her ruin the whole thing and stop replying to my emails this way. Straight negative no doubt IMO.

Offline kingkong69

I think there is a hotel in Nottingham city centre notorious with prostitutes and under age sex activities..Been on the news..

Offline BlueBirb

Why did she accept to meet in a hotel such close to her home? Why didn’t she consider other options I gave her such as meeting in front of the hotel or booking at another nearby hotel at my own cost? Why didn’t she accept to postpone to another day? Why is she ignoring my emails since then?
What happened is an unintentional last minute problem in meeting arrangement but it does not make her ruin the whole thing and stop replying to my emails this way. Straight negative no doubt IMO.
Stop blaming other people. None of the above would’ve happened if you took the correct precautions which you didn’t. Take some accountability on your part. You fucked up.

Offline NickyBobby

Stop blaming other people. None of the above would’ve happened if you took the correct precautions which you didn’t. Take some accountability on your part. You fucked up.

More than half of your reviews are negatives or neutrals, maybe people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones when it comes to lack of research  :unknown:

Offline Buchhalter

Your comment makes no sense at all. I already took accountability by immediately offering her a bunch of alternatives. Not my fault if she is that paranoid and inconsiderate.

Offline NickyBobby

I think you were more than reasonable with her OP. She could have avoided this situation by suggesting one of the hotels that she offers to book for you in her profile for her “incall” option where you pay for the accommodation  :dash:. If she’s paranoid about being seen near where she works, she shouldn’t advertise her business there.

Offline Buchhalter

I think you were more than reasonable with her OP. She could have avoided this situation by suggesting one of the hotels that she offers to book for you in her profile for her “incall” option where you pay for the accommodation  :dash:. If she’s paranoid about being seen near where she works, she shouldn’t advertise her business there.
Agree. This is exactly my point.
I already asked her for hotel recommendations and she said she is new to the area and does not have recommendations!!!

Offline Straightsix

Ffs this is just a shag. You complicated things way too much. You don't have to tell the hotel anything. I would have told the receptionist I'm fucking my mistress but I don't give a shit, they shouldn't be asking such questions. You shouldn't have said anything to anyone and just met the SP outside. Why are you expecting the SP to do anything other than the paid service? The negative is unfair if I may say so.
Thanks for sharing, amusing if anything. Hopefully you'll learn from this.

True story:  a bank Clerk asked me if I was doing anything nice with the withdrawal I had made of a sizeable amount (Of course none of her business). I told her that I'm getting some coke and a few hookers in for a good time and asked her if she wanted to come (I was pissed at her being so nosey). I will never forget the pause and gaze in her eyes. At least she thought about it. She didn't answer but smiled. I would have fucked the living shit out of her in her bank uniform. 😆

« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:20:12 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Buchhalter

Ffs this is just a shag. You complicated things way too much. You don't have to tell the hotel anything. I would have told the receptionist I'm fucking my mistress but I don't give a shit, they shouldn't be asking such questions. You shouldn't have said anything to anyone and just met the SP outside. Why are you expecting the SP to do anything other than the paid service? The negative is unfair if I may say so.

True story:  a bank Clerk asked me if I was doing anything nice with the withdrawal I had made of a sizeable amount (Of course none of her business). I told her that I'm getting some coke and a few hookers in for a good time and asked her if she wanted to come (I was pissed at her being so nosey). I will never forget the pause and gaze in her eyes. At least she thought about it. She didn't answer but smiled. I would have fucked the living shit out of her in her bank uniform. 😆
:D

Offline Buchhalter

She deserves the negative mate. She is already lying by saying she can offer incall at a hotel she books but she needs to be reimbursed. When I asked her for hotel recommendations she says she does not know the area! How come she offers incalls if she does not know any suitable hotels?
She might be a good shag as indicated in the previous reviews but she is definitely paranoid & inconsiderate and my advice if any punter wants to see her is to either ask her to book a hotel of her choice or meet her at the punter’s place. Otherwise no guarantee she will show up or even reply to emails if any unexpected complications happen.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 08:09:27 pm by Buchhalter »

Offline Straightsix

Most of these girls are renowned for being unreliable. Considering your outlay, it would be an idea to have plan B and C.

Offline avb2015

Forgive my ignorance but couldn't she have just gone straight in and up to your room? Why mention the second guest key thing?

I saw someone in a Derby hotel last September, got stopped by reception who said excuse me sir you have to wear a mask, and I just said I'm exempt and that was that.

Unless of a similar age, meeting outside a hotel and going in together would look more 'suspicious' wouldn't it?

Offline Straightsix

Forgive my ignorance but couldn't she have just gone straight in and up to your room? Why mention the second guest key thing?

I saw someone in a Derby hotel last September, got stopped by reception who said excuse me sir you have to wear a mask, and I just said I'm exempt and that was that.

Unless of a similar age, meeting outside a hotel and going in together would look more 'suspicious' wouldn't it?
Suspicious in what way? Is it illegal for a guest to visit your hotel and get fucked in exchange for money? Nobody has the right to question such actions. If it's an issue then they can refund you and terminate your residency.

Offline kippydon

HI

what hotel did you book??

really never had issues booking hotels in Nottingham, and never been asked about guests etc

so it very strange

Offline Buchhalter

Suspicious in what way? Is it illegal for a guest to visit your hotel and get fucked in exchange for money? Nobody has the right to question such actions. If it's an issue then they can refund you and terminate your residency.
I think hotel guests meeting visitors in their rooms is illegal (at least against the hotel policy) unless the visitor registers at the reception. Obviously such registration does not happen in 99%+ of the visits but as I said in my case my gut told me this unfriendly nosey receptionist was ready to create troubles especially with all working cctv cameras monitoring all corridors in all floors so she could easily see the WG entering my room. This WG was expected to arrive quite sexy dressed (although a bit discrete) so almost definitely she was gonna attract the attention of the receptionist and who knows what could’ve happened. The whole situation was uncomfortable and perhaps I’ve exaggerated and should’ve just not talked about a second guest (and this is exactly what I will do if I ever again book an outcall hotel) but anyway lesson learnt very well.

Offline Buchhalter

HI

what hotel did you book??

really never had issues booking hotels in Nottingham, and never been asked about guests etc

so it very strange

I don’t prefer to mention the hotel name but it is a chain hotel in the city centre.

Offline gbyld87

I don’t prefer to mention the hotel name but it is a chain hotel in the city centre.

Shouldn't be too hard to work out from your description really.  Not many hotels in Nottingham City Centre with a 3-desk reception.