Author Topic: TEEN GABY (Valentina) - Leeds  (Read 3239 times)


73 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6403679) (65 positive, 8 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Trotter671]

Offline Trotter671

£150 for 1 hour booking (+£30 for deepthroat/CIM)

External Link/Members Only

I’ve seen Gaby/Valentina a couple of times, this is sum up of both bookings.

Comms – Booked by texts – rang number but asked to text - prompt replies.

Place – Good standard rented apartment – the one near John Lewis.

The Girl – the photos are accurate – I think she is bloody gorgeous!! I’d guess a size 6/8, very peachy bum and well done soft enhanced tits. Petite blonde with long thick hair. Age wise, apparently early 20s which I guess is accurate. She has a very happy go lucky vibe about her and is def a looker IMO. Dressed on both visits in classy black lingerie - looked FAF!

The Service – Gaby is very happy and chatty, her English is good, better than my Estonian/Latvian!

Shower offered on arrival after sorting out the paperwork.

Once out of the shower on each occasion just got stuck in with full on DFK and snogging each other faces off. She is not shy and does hold back with getting fully engaged in DFK. Stand up snogging and feeling each other up. I was playing with her hair, nuzzling and kissing her neck and her ears and she reciprocated with her hands running through my hair, and lightly biting my lip whilst snogging. She also seemed to enjoy sucking on my fingers when I run them over her lips – she had a very naughty look in her eyes doing this. Then she was kissing and licking my neck – was loving this! Gaby was playing and wanking my cock before standing behind her for more of the same and my cock was parked in her arse crack – love doing this with lasses with peachy bums!


She does very good OWO with eye contact throughout and can deep throat, starts off slow and then winds it up a notch and doesn’t mind it getting it messy with pre cum and her saliva! Done OWO in a few different positions – on her knees, her on all fours on the bed whilst I’m knelt on the bed or standing up at the side and with me lying back on the bed watching the proceedings whilst holding her hair. Did a bit of titty fucking and Gaby was slapping my cock on her tits and rubbing over nipples – well hot to watch!


Then into 69 where she was properly face fucking herself and gagging on my cock – it got very messy, I could hardly concentrate on licking her pussy and bum hole with the loud gagging, squelching noises!! Had to move on before I shot my load far too soon.


I was treated to a little show with Gaby playing and fingering herself whilst I was stood at the end of the bed. Whilst doing this she started giving me a foot job and then I sucked on her toes for a bit – love doing this if a lass has got cute petite feet!

Gaby is very responsive with RO and rimming. She seems to really enjoy kissing and fucking in various positions and makes encouraging moans and noises. She doesn’t mind her clit being rubbed but no fingers inside. She is also quite vocal when she gets going – displaying the give away signs of being very wet and a very flushed neck and chest area.

She is definitely is more GFE than PSE but does seem to be into shagging all over the room – mish to carry on the snog fest, she likes riding hard and fast in CG, sideways spoons, doggy and standing doggy – def favourites of mine. The most recent visit we went for it hard and fast at the end in standing doggy with me having a handful of her hair and then playing with her tits and lightly spanking her peachy bum – then it was arse up face down on the bed and I’m standing fucking her quite hard and fast and Gaby is gripping the sheets and encouraging me – I can’t hold on much longer and so want a CIM finish so off with the rubber and Gaby is sucking and wanking me and cupping my balls and I come heavily in her pretty mouth. She keeps on sucking until I was fully spent, we were both huffing and puffing and sweating. She seemed to find it funny how much I had come and went to dispose in the bathroom and a swig of mouthwash.

We both have a quick clean up and then return to the bed to chat and play with each other, kisses and cuddling each other – not everyone’s thing but I like that. It didn’t take too long before I was horny as fuck again – Gaby asked me if wanted to go again – rude not to really.

Round 2 was pretty much the same again but didn’t think I was going come a second time but Gaby was determined to get a second pop out of me – so after frantic fucking it was sucking, deep throating and wanking for a second CIM finish!

Another quick shower and kissing and playing with each other again, no rush at all to get me out of the door – went over my hour slightly but not piss taking. Back into the Leeds fresh air and drive back over the Pennines with a stupid grin on my face.
Excellent bookings with a FAF naughty girl! That’s my sum up anyway chaps.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Good review, but are you allowed in Yorkshire?

I'm not so sure i saw your application at the embassy

Offline tynetunnel

Very nice review. I’m not usually allowed in Yorkshire but I may have to sneak myself in for this one

Offline Trotter671

Good review, but are you allowed in Yorkshire?

I'm not so sure i saw your application at the embassy

Cheers ET :hi: :D :D I managed to sneak in with a picture of a whippet in my car :lol:

Offline Trotter671

Very nice review. I’m not usually allowed in Yorkshire but I may have to sneak myself in for this one

Cheers TT :hi: I know she has a couple of mixed reviews but I had blast both times. If you know how to say Sithee properly you might sneak in undetected! :D