Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot-Mary-Lux* - Teddingtown, Greater London  (Read 781 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline getfree3030

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 1h
Price: £180 Incall

Comms
•   Tried to pre-book a few days in advance but got asked to just text on the day. Texted again on the day, meeting confirmed and she sent the hotel address. Texted her outside the hotel and she sent the instructions to reach her. Her first reply took a couple of hours, but then all replies were within minutes.

•   Well-known budget hotel few minutes walking from the train station.
•   Quite few people going in and out, but as per usual if you don’t look sus no-one will care. You take the lift to her floor; then she will get you at the lift lobby as a key card is needed to enter the corridor.
•   Standard double room on the smallish side, but fit for purpose and very clean.

Girl
•   The girl is the one in the photo in the bathtub (it may be slightly airbrushed, but it’s a quite fair representation of both face/body).
•   Half Kazakhstan / half Russian (which I don’t have reason to doubt, given the exotic features).
•   Beautiful face and fit tanned body, size 8/9. Height c. 165/170cm. Shaved. Lovely C boobs, good compromise between soft/firm. Round ass, again good combination of firm and soft.
•   Age 27 seems right.
•   Friendly, smiley and playful girl (with funny “miaou” noises during s*x)

Meet
•   Sorted paperwork, few kisses (only lips initially) and a bit of casual chat before the shower.
•   After the shower she was on the bed wearing black collants and suspenders.
•   Started with lips kissing, touching around and foreplay involving her boobs.
•   Then OWO, which started as bit toothy, but she realized that and then it became pleasant (ie strong pressure/suction, DT ¾, wet and she was also dedicating attention to the balls). Not the best I had, but better than average.
•   Then went down on her: shaved designer pussy, perfectly clean, and allows gentle fingering. Probably fake, but seemingly realistic interaction, with her grabbing my head and squeezing.
•   Then protected s*x in cowgirl, doggie, mish and scissor. Enthusiasm and engagement showed with good eye contact and hands everywhere. During s*x she swapped from lips kissing to DFK (which was more like vacuuming my lips and tongue rather than classic DFK, but intriguing nonetheless).
•   Ended with CIM in front of the mirror (suggested by her), showered and left.

Will I be going back? – Yes, good service by a hot exotic girl

TL;DR:

Positives
•   Beautiful face and very hot body
•   Smiley, playful girl
•   Engagement and enthusiasm during the performance
•   Funny lips/tongue vacuuming during DFK

Neutral
•   During the meet it seemed like there was some sort of distance line that she was careful not to cross. I could feel she was willing, friendly and engaging, but at the same there was a hint of distance and “corporate” like politeness (which you can argue it comes with the hobby?). This doesn’t change the positive, as it was a pleasant meet, but just want to point this out as a couple of other reviewers felt the same (especially since I was expecting an outstanding experience based on the hype).

Offline boardyhell

that sums her up perfectly
I think she is stunning
the bj is enthusiastic  and skilled
sex was really good
she wants to please
still think she is great