Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SKYE from Portfolio Cardiff  (Read 1382 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5932370) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Proton

Been waiting to see Skye for a while and finally the encounter took place at my place for two hours £290.
"Skye" as previous contributors have written on here, is outstanding in what ever you desire in a cheerfully HOT lady.  :yahoo:
ARRIVAL~   She arrived on time and parked outside of my house and dressed nicely (what will the neighbours say!!)  When inside and front door closed the evening started very nicely with a few lingering passionate kisses. Cash sorted and a brief outline of what I liked & wanted and thankfully Skye was more than happy to agree, then a bit more passionate kisses.
UPSTAIRS~  We went upstairs and the fun began with stripping each other and going horizontal, more hot DFK and general groping. Skye has a really wonderful pair of breasts that are quickly responsive to playful activities, as I found that her whole body as responsive to various playful touching. A really nice idea Skye put three pillows behind my head against the head board, then did one of the best OWO I've had for quite a long time, with an almost constant eye to eye and me having the best view of the proceedings. ;)  After Skye did warn me that she may squirt as I repaid the pleasuring, but would hopefully tell me in time, of which she did.
   We had a condom session starting missionary with a load of added DFK, but I wanted to see Skye bouncing around on top. Bloody hell that was excellent to see her smiling with those amasing tits bouncing in my face and then with my hands tightly gripping her nipples, which created more squirting. I said I was getting near so off with the condom and OWO with ball tempering started, but fairly quickly due to Skye's perfect OWO I came in her mouth. Yet without rushing at all Skye departed for the bathroom and sorted herself out, on return we had more DFK & fondling until about 30 minutes to go. Skye & I then had a joint rubbing up & down against each other soapy shower, then dried each other off slowly. So a perfect end to a perfect encounter . :kissgirl:

CONCLUSSION~   Great naughty "GFE" was had with Skye and I'm sure we will meet again, in the near future        WEB-LINK~ External Link/Members Only

Offline h34

Amazing review, looks like you've been having a good Portfolio time during 2021...!!

How would you list/rank them all?  ;)

Offline iverthickone

Great review Proton.  Sounds a 10 out of 10 gfe.

:drinks:

Offline Proton

Amazing review, looks like you've been having a good Portfolio time during 2021...!!
How would you list/rank them all?  ;)
That's difficult to say, as it's very subjective because my preferences will not be the same as others.. I have ways loved little women and this year l have meet only Portfolio's little ladies, after reading their UKP reviews which were often exceptional.
             Also seen Welshbunnies & Aphrodite's based on profile physic which isn't always that reliable, anyway so far I have not been let down so I'm a happy "2021 punter"   :drinks:

Offline h34

That's difficult to say, as it's very subjective because my preferences will not be the same as others.. I have ways loved little women and this year l have meet only Portfolio's little ladies, after reading their UKP reviews which were often exceptional.
             Also seen Welshbunnies & Aphrodite's based on profile physic which isn't always that reliable, anyway so far I have not been let down so I'm a happy "2021 punter"   :drinks:

No, I know what you mean.  Sounds like you've been having a great time.  I must pull my finger out and make more time for it.  I feel a small window of opportunity coming up down the bay in a couple of weeks time - so maybe a Portfolio girl at their new place...

Offline Steelworker

Sounds excellent. Looks great too  :bomb:

Offline Justjim1987

Glad you had a good time with Skye, told you she was worth the wait lol.

She's such a lovely women, has a great attitude towards sex & was definitely a great experience I'll be having again soon.

Offline Proton

Glad you had a good time with Skye, told you she was worth the wait lol.
She's such a lovely women, has a great attitude towards sex & was definitely a great experience I'll be having again soon.
Yes you were right & certainly nicely naughty  :D ;):D After the third attempt I got lucking with booking her :wacko: :wackogirl: