Author Topic: Maya - Viva Street - Doncaster - Mechanical Romanian  (Read 1060 times)

Offline Snagbadjer

After a previous punt fell through, this WG was the first one to answer the phone as I scrambled for a quick plan B.

External Link/Members Only

Location
Bang in the centre of Donny, near the market. you get buzzed in then make your way to the given number. The flat was small, dimly lit, messy and stuffy. The bed was reasonably clean but it was hard to tell due to the lack of light.

The girl
Same girl as in the pictures. Romanian, dyed-blonde hair, petite, pretty face, tanned, tight little body sprinkled with tattoos. Early-to-mid twenties. Told me she's based in Donny and has been there for two-and-a-half years.

The meet
Awful. Everything was disallowed, no touching, BJ on a flaccid dick etc. She only allowed one position, and was 'too tired' for doggy, so ended up with her on her back with her legs on my shoulders. She was imploring me to cum after the first pump ("finish, baby, is too hot").

Conclusion
Avoid unless you're into quick meets and don't mind oral on a soft cock etc.

Managed to finish and left quickly. She started getting all chatty once I was getting dressed, asking about the races etc. I paid £60 for the half hour but clearly should have gone for the £40 quickie. Since that's exactly what I got. One of the Thai ladies replied just as I was leaving, and I kicked myself for not having held off for their reply before (I've never had a bad Thai punt).

Offline Goldfinch

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,344
  • Likes: 9
  •  
  • Reviews: 26
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 11:35:46 am by Goldfinch »

Offline Candyman1900

After a previous punt fell through, this WG was the first one to answer the phone as I scrambled for a quick plan B.

External Link/Members Only

Location
Bang in the centre of Donny, near the market. you get buzzed in then make your way to the given number. The flat was small, dimly lit, messy and stuffy. The bed was reasonably clean but it was hard to tell due to the lack of light.

The girl
Same girl as in the pictures. Romanian, dyed-blonde hair, petite, pretty face, tanned, tight little body sprinkled with tattoos. Early-to-mid twenties. Told me she's based in Donny and has been there for two-and-a-half years.

The meet
Awful. Everything was disallowed, no touching, BJ on a flaccid dick etc. She only allowed one position, and was 'too tired' for doggy, so ended up with her on her back with her legs on my shoulders. She was imploring me to cum after the first pump ("finish, baby, is too hot").

Conclusion
Avoid unless you're into quick meets and don't mind oral on a soft cock etc.

Managed to finish and left quickly. She started getting all chatty once I was getting dressed, asking about the races etc. I paid £60 for the half hour but clearly should have gone for the £40 quickie. Since that's exactly what I got. One of the Thai ladies replied just as I was leaving, and I kicked myself for not having held off for their reply before (I've never had a bad Thai punt).
[/quote

Out of interest which Thai lady was it?

Offline Uklad873

External Link/Members Only

Wonder if it’s the same place as this girl next to pub . Not discreet is an understatement

Offline gfeman


Offline Ghost89

External Link/Members Only

Wonder if it’s the same place as this girl next to pub . Not discreet is an understatement

And cctv all over the place. I always try and get a full postcode before booking so I can recce the area.

Offline Snagbadjer

Me too, mate. I had the face nappy on when entering the building, just for a bit of added anonymity. Although the Roms are obviously scammers, you're normally safe with them if it's a private apartment like that as they'd be sitting ducks if someone came back.

This one was indeed FAF, but the service was just too rushed and mechanical. I don't understand why they have to be like that. If it's that bad of a job, just go and work in a bar or something.

Offline Snagbadjer

External Link/Members Only

Wonder if it’s the same place as this girl next to pub . Not discreet is an understatement

I'm sure it's the same one, mate.