Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x - Newcastle  (Read 2256 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Miller2014

External Link/Members Only

Have been looking at this one for a while, she seems to operate between newcastle and liverpool from what I can tell. Anyway decided to take the plunge.

I paid £70 for half an hour, with included B2B and HE (crazy money really)

Comms:
Very easy to arrange, send a text and got a response within a few mins. Arranged to go straight down to meet

She was working from an appartment block around the gay scene next to the centre of life, cheap parking across the road. I personally don't like the area as theres quite a few busy roads near and it doesn't feel too discrete to me

Experience:

Well its defo Tanya in the pics, but in real life she is a bit rougher. Bad skin on her face and a belly starting to form. Apartment was very basic, a touch unclean and I was told to strip and lay naked on a towel on the bed. From the off tanya seemed disinterested, couldn't get her to look me in the eye, no conversation at all. Was like she was going through the motions, She caked me in oil and slid all over me whilst i could see her face looking off into the distance as if she was trying to think about being anywhere else. Her body is definitely still nice enough and she does have a nice arse especially and in the end her he technique was actually pretty good so for that this meet just manages to scrape a neutral for me.

Overall

Overall I wouldn't recommend paying her a visit, I may have caught her on a very bad day but she just seemed far too disinterested and as soon as Id finished she wanted me out the door. She didn't even invite me to use the shower. I had to ask in the end as I was thick of oil

Not for me
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 12:00:02 pm by Miller2014 »

Online Kev3773

Cheers for reviewing, sorry it wasn't too good for you. She does have a mixed bag of reviews. I enjoyed myself with her and was offered a shower before and afterwards  :unknown:
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 12:12:22 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline Miller2014

may have caught her on an off day I suppose, can only speak as you find though

Online Joe Cocker

The girl has 15 positives, 9 neutrals and 9 negatives, looks like she has more bad days than good?

Shame about the poor punt but I think my homework would have kept me away, better luck next time.

Online Kev3773

The girl has 15 positives, 9 neutrals and 9 negatives, looks like she has more bad days than good?

Shame about the poor punt but I think my homework would have kept me away, better luck next time.

Guess maths wasn't your strong point 🤔

Online Joe Cocker

Guess maths wasn't your strong point 🤔

Surely your bright enough to realise I dont rate neutrals as a good sign?

33 reviews and only 15 of them positive, I wouldnt even send you to see her let alone waste my own time.

Offline maxxblue

33 reviews and only 15 of them positive, I wouldnt even send you to see her let alone waste my own time.

33 reviews, and only 9 negative - what to make of that?  :unknown:

I think Kev3773's point is fair enough.  :hi:

Online Kev3773

How would I know how you think 🤔 If you were bright enough you would realise members on here are capable of making there own mind up how they decide to punt.
I've seen Tanya, reviewed her and enjoyed my time. If I'd relied on your way of thinking I'd have missed out on a good punt.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2021, 11:43:24 pm by Kev3773 »

Online Joe Cocker

How would I know how you think 🤔 If you were bright enough you would realise members on here are capable of making there own mind up how they decide to punt.
I've seen Tanya, reviewed her and enjoyed my time. If I'd relied on your way of thinking I'd have missed out on a good punt.

You know what lad, its smart arse comments like yours that put decent people off using this site. Even Stevie Wonder could see that by what I said I was counting neutrals as being less than satisfactory but no, you felt the need to chip in with a smart arse comment and here we are.

Many people on here, yourself included bang on about the importance of leaving and reading reviews, this bird has had 33 reviews of them and 18 weren't positive, Im sure if I read those other 15 positive ones there will be some guys who will probably have just given her a positive, need I really say more? The odds are stacked against a good punt in my eyes.

The OP either didnt do his homework or he took a chance and it didnt pay off, like I said, based on that I wouldnt have went myself.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You know what lad, its smart arse comments like yours that put decent people off using this site. Even Stevie Wonder could see that by what I said I was counting neutrals as being less than satisfactory but no, you felt the need to chip in with a smart arse comment and here we are.

Many people on here, yourself included bang on about the importance of leaving and reading reviews, this bird has had 33 reviews of them and 18 weren't positive, Im sure if I read those other 15 positive ones there will be some guys who will probably have just given her a positive, need I really say more? The odds are stacked against a good punt in my eyes.

The OP either didnt do his homework or he took a chance and it didnt pay off, like I said, based on that I wouldnt have went myself.
You aren't looking at the whole picture, 7 of the negatives and 6 of the neutrals are over 3 years old, one neutral is from 2015. This year she has 4 positives, 2 negatives (one for a cancellation) and 1 neutral.

I notice you haven't seen her, whereas Kev has so he obviously looked into her review history and didn't just take the numbers at face value.

BTW if the comments he made puts people off posting they really need to get a thicker skin.

Online Joe Cocker

You aren't looking at the whole picture, 7 of the negatives and 6 of the neutrals are over 3 years old, one neutral is from 2015. This year she has 4 positives, 2 negatives (one for a cancellation) and 1 neutral.

I notice you haven't seen her, whereas Kev has so he obviously looked into her review history and didn't just take the numbers at face value.

BTW if the comments he made puts people off posting they really need to get a thicker skin.

Even by your figures she's roughly 50/50, Kev got lucky, the OP didnt, sounds about right to me based on feedback.

Like I said, not my kind of odds.

Have a good day everyone.

Online Kev3773

Even by your figures she's roughly 50/50, Kev got lucky, the OP didnt, sounds about right to me based on feedback.

Prior to when you saw sexy Thai rayya last month she had 7 positive and 9 non positive reviews, were those odds not enough to put you off ?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

You don't get it. out of the 6 people who actually saw her in person this year 75% (three quarters) had a good time.

You take feedback as you like but don't start with the "that will stop people posting" crap.

Offline tynetunnel

I think it’s fair to say this SP is inconsistent

Offline Miller2014

I had seen her previous reviews and knew it could go either way, so I took a punt, it didnt go well