Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Littleblue-star - Pleasure Meeting (London - Waterloo)  (Read 2557 times)

19 review(s) for Littleblue-star  (19 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline TomGreen100

External Link/Members Only

A follow up from my previous review on littleblue-star

Please be aware this was very similar to my previous meet as im quite consistent but that just me.

I visited Littleblue-star again at the end of August, this was the Second time seeing her again this year.

We arranged to meet in London near a hotel in Waterloo, not far from Victoria coach station, only a few minutes walk.

I arrived in London an hour or two before the meet, i grabbed a coffee and waited for a reply from sophie for when i could make my way to the hotel, not long after she sent me a text saying that i could make my way to the hotel and which room to go too, I went to the hotel and met her in her room, i had made a request again as per my previous post if she would wear a certain request which she did, she looked stunning as always  :thumbsup: As before she is very pretty to me, slim and a bit petite and overall a lovely person, we had a talk when we met which she offered a kiss before i had a shower.

I finished my shower which we started talking as i started rubbing her feet, afterwards i inspected what she was wearing, she was wearing a lovely matching lingerie, which she looked lovely and suited her down to a tea, we then started kissing & started to feel her up and down and started to squeeze her bum, she then offered to suck my dick which she proceeded after a while she asked if she wanted us to get down to business, which we proceeded to do, after which unfortunately our time came to and end, which i jumped in the shower and started preparing to leave, she was kind enough to have a talk afterwards and kissed me before i left, which we hoped to see each other again soon.

I hope to meet again her again soon and will update from there.

I would highly recommend as she does not fake anything and does not judge, she charming and enjoyable to talk to, especially about kink and fantasies ;)

I would recommend mentioning anything you wanted to do before hand as she likes to prepare beforehand as it makes things easier.

Cheers for reading :drinks:

Offline deek12345

She doesnt look particularly slim to me !!

I finished my shower which we started talking as i started rubbing her feet, afterwards i inspected what she was wearing, she was wearing a lovely matching lingerie, which she looked lovely and suited her down to a tea, we then started kissing & started to feel her up and down and started to squeeze her bum, she then offered to suck my dick which she proceeded after a while she asked if she wanted us to get down to business, which we proceeded to do, after which unfortunately our time came to and end, which i jumped in the shower and started preparing to leave, she was kind enough to have a talk afterwards and kissed me before i left, which we hoped to see each other again soon.

Haha.....not sure which Mills and Boon she got this story from...."she asked if she wanted us to get down to business".

We have no idea what" the business" is

Whoever gets to see her and write a review on UKP. i reckon it will be the first genuine review
Banned reason: Paranoid troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline popmopcop

She doesnt look particularly slim to me !!

Cos she "identifies" her self as slim.
So we have to say she is slim.

Offline 122jay

Waterloo or Victoria? They’re 35 mins walk away.

Certainly consistent, two of the paragraphs are word for word identical to the first review, including the mistakes.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 08:02:47 am by 122jay »

Offline TomGreen100

Waterloo or Victoria? They’re 35 mins walk away.

Certainly consistent, two of the paragraphs are word for word identical to the first review, including the mistakes.

It was Waterloo as stated it was a short walk away from Victoria coach station and that I have highlighted this was similar to my first review as I'm normally consistent. Thanks

Offline PLeisure

What is the point in reviewing the same WG just four days apart?
Was there anything significantly different to justify a second report within a week? Muppet!  :unknown:

Offline TomGreen100

What is the point in reviewing the same WG just four days apart?
Was there anything significantly different to justify a second report within a week? Muppet!  :unknown:

It was just to put forward my meet in June and August as I had seen there had been no reviews for a while so I thought I would put a recent one for clarification, nothing else was meant by it just leaving my thoughts that all. Thanks

Offline Fugly

Thanks for your reviews Tom and glad you enjoyed both your punts with LBS.

Gentle suggestion: if you see a girl multiple times, you may wish to only write an additional review if something has changed substantially
  • she's changed size dramatically
  • major change in appearance e.g. multiple recent tatts or had a boob job
  • her approach to the job has changed e.g. got better/worse or filthier/more vanilla
  • everything's suddenly all-inclusive/extra
  • she hoofs/reduces her price significantly
  • she starts doing something unsafe that we should ALL know about e.g. BB
  • or you haven't seen her in a year or two and you have something new/different to say about your experiences with her

Unless it's one of the above, a second review so soon after the first really isn't required.  Thanks for making the effort though :hi:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 03:57:58 pm by Fugly »

Offline TomGreen100

Thanks for your reviews Tom and glad you enjoyed both your punts with LBS.

Gentle suggestion: if you see a girl multiple times, you may wish to only write an additional review if something has changed substantially
  • she's changed size dramatically
  • major change in appearance e.g. multiple recent tatts or had a boob job
  • her approach to the job has changed e.g. got better/worse or filthier/more vanilla
  • everything's suddenly all-inclusive/extra
  • she hoofs/reduces her price significantly
  • she starts doing something unsafe that we should ALL know about e.g. BB
  • or you haven't seen her in a year or two and you have something new/different to say about your experiences with her

Unless it's one of the above, a second review so soon after the first really isn't required.  Thanks for making the effort though :hi:

Hello Fugly,

Cheers for the response and clarification, I see, appreciate the help and guidance as I'm a bit of a novice on here as I don't ever come on here very much and very rare that I post anything, I have seen what you have wrote and will keep that for future reference regarding anymore reviews.

Much appreciated :thumbsup: