Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi  (Read 1981 times)

Online mike336

Had a 30 min appointment with Heidi on Saturday and can safely say she is top notch in the looks department, the apartment was on the quayside next to the copthorne hotel , once I rang the bell and a soft spoken voice told me to go up to the room, when she opened the door my bellend started to twitch straight away , she had a tight fitting dress on which only stayed on for a short while before she unveiled one  of the best body's I've seen for quite some time, first she started giving me a blowjob on the bed while I played with her tits and fanny then onto doggie and the site of her arse in the air nearly had me shooting my load within seconds but managed to hold back for a 69 before she took it deep throat and finished of with her swallowing the lot, the apartment was very basic and not much in the way of furniture In it but done the business :wacko:

Offline jonalpha

Based on description of flat I think it will be Heidi at Diamonds who was previously also at ENE.

External Link/Members Only

Online mike336

Based on description of flat I think it will be Heidi at Diamonds who was previously also at ENE.

External Link/Members Only
Thanks jonalpha ,sorry about not putting a link up couldn't work out how to do it on my iphone

Sunil_N

do you know what her name was when she worked at ENE?

Online mike336

Didn't know she used to work for ENE sorry can't help you :hi:

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review, another one on my hot list!

Offline alenski

Toshiba

Shes very young but gorgeous, great body but lacks sexual lust

Shes a good punt although not outstanding

Toshiba

Oh and hes right the room is VERY basic

Diamonds could steal a march if they made the "sex" room a bit more useable

Even a simple chair or couch ffs , better than just a shite bed and nowt else as in most of there flats

It would make it a better experience

Offline ProfessorYaffle

her name was heidi

Is she not the Heidi they currently have on their books?

Offline attack

Had a visit recently and her bj skills were excellent, pretty much the best I've ever had.  Guess everyones different as i read someone else thought she was poor. 
Doubt I'd visit again though, i like the GFE and she didn't seem very interested. Got very little chat, kissing, cuddling, eye contact etc.