Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia and Ashley, Diva, Earl's Court  (Read 1384 times)

Offline JackSaint

Two weeks on the punting sidelines, in the lap of luxury, served by a team of slim, gorgeous, elegantly attired twenty somethings, masks revealing dancing eyes, clothes revealing hints of what was beneath, a cleavage, a side boob here, a peachy arse there. Surrounded by sea, sand and sunshine, watching bikini clad beauties from behind the the anonymity of shades, the futile WSWS of the professional massage by a big boobed blonde in a crisp white vest top and tight leggings, I felt like I was turning into a pervert, in truth that ship sailed a long time ago. Had to get dispensation from the airline for the extra weight of the wheelbarrow to carry my balls back to the UK.

Comms, Diva, Telegram, easy.

Who was going to be the lucky recipient of my gift, to be honest any naked female with a pulse would be likely to have me raging but I wanted as near to a certain good punt as possible, scoured AW, no luck, tried for Tavolga and Ametista, no availability at my preferred time, found Lanita, not around until later, then spotted Ashley External Link/Members Only Russian, 25, green eyed brunette, 5 foot 7, 34Bs, size 8, a new duo partner for Amancia External Link/Members Only Russian, 25, 5 foot 9, 34C bolt ons, green eyed blonde, size 8 who I saw last month and liked a lot https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=318668.msg3325165#msg3325165 and they were available for an early kick off, almost guaranteed first of the day so I cracked on.

Place, flat just off Earl’s Court Road, hooker central, hundreds of girls working in a thousand yard radius, third floor walk up, studio room with bed, separate bathroom, fit for purpose.

Girls, Amancia, I stand by my previous description “in the room, tall, slim, more GND pretty than super honey, outstanding body, great tits and ass, long legs, toned, lightly tanned, long hair with extensions, great eyes, plump lips, skin a bit less smooth in places, notably her arse and a hint of post acne bumpiness on her face. Stated age 25, could easily pass for younger, she was polished to be the girl in video” but add a sparkle delivered by the spark of recognition and remembering me from last time.

Ashley, she looks hot, yet stern in her video, in the flesh she is hot and starts stern then mellows and smiles, a big improvement. Smallish, natural, firm tits, great, good sized arse, shaved, smooth, pale skin, GND who in real life works in a bank in Moscow and comes whoring in London on her holidays, at least she sees the sights!

Action, a great, smily, friendly, touchy GFE. FK leading to DFK, OWO, single and joint, both go pretty deep, no teeth, some light facefucking and tongue smacking, balls attended to, cowgirl and doggy with Ashley, lovely tight pussy, small amount of lube, leading to a tumultuous release over a kneeling Amancia’s upper body which was covered in enough batter for a fish supper for a dozen, whilst clutching a standing Ashley firmly by the arse and holding her tight against me.

Clean up, more DFK and OWO from each and both, nestled between my legs, much better view that that sideways on shit, then Amancia in cowgirl, doggy and licked her lips then stroked her pussy looking me straight in the eyes with her legs akimbo for missionary, then more OWO and snogging until Amancia blew/tossed me against her tongue until I shot round two over her tits as Ashley kissed me deeply and made whore noises.

I was spent and thoroughly satisfied, damage, £250 each plus £20 for Ashley’s taxi, expensive, but a top punt, it’s good to be back.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 04:34:56 pm by JackSaint »

Offline nohey1

Jack, i hate you immensely...

Great review - good to see you back, mate.  :drinks:

Offline JackSaint

Jack, i hate you immensely...

Great review - good to see you back, mate.  :drinks:

Thanks  :drinks:

Offline Ronnieosullivan

Back in the saddle with a 3way  :lol: :hi:

Offline JackSaint

Back in the saddle with a 3way  :lol: :hi:

Struggling to find the next couple, really don't want to get to a century of reviews with a crapper.

Offline king tarzan

Ashley has had shit reviews.. have been reluctant to book her..
Will see in a few weeks when my minor medical condition clears up..(not covid but minor skin issue related to vaccine)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:21:41 pm by king tarzan »
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline king tarzan

Struggling to find the next couple, really don't want to get to a century of reviews with a crapper.

Any idea how long Ashley will be staying??

Offline JackSaint

Any idea how long Ashley will be staying??

She says she is doing a two week stint, honestly not sure how she would be in a one on one, think she'd take a while to warm up, the fact Amancia was very comfortable with me helped relax her a lot. Hope your condition clears up soon and you can get back at it.

Offline king tarzan

She says she is doing a two week stint, honestly not sure how she would be in a one on one, think she'd take a while to warm up, the fact Amancia was very comfortable with me helped relax her a lot. Hope your condition clears up soon and you can get back at it.
Cheers pal 👍

Offline puntingpumping1920

£250 for Ashley is too expensive considering her looks 

Those photoshop pictures are BS

She should be 150-200hr 

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Wholehog92

Two weeks on the punting sidelines, in the lap of luxury, served by a team of slim, gorgeous, elegantly attired twenty somethings, masks revealing dancing eyes, clothes revealing hints of what was beneath, a cleavage, a side boob here, a peachy arse there. Surrounded by sea, sand and sunshine, watching bikini clad beauties from behind the the anonymity of shades, the futile WSWS of the professional massage by a big boobed blonde in a crisp white vest top and tight leggings, I felt like I was turning into a pervert, in truth that ship sailed a long time ago. Had to get dispensation from the airline for the extra weight of the wheelbarrow to carry my balls back to the UK.

Ahh dude, this made my morning  :lol:

Offline JackSaint

£250 for Ashley is too expensive considering her looks 

Those photoshop pictures are BS

She should be 150-200hr 

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's actually pretty close to the girl you meet, she's no minger by a long shot.

Offline puntingpumping1920

That's actually pretty close to the girl you meet, she's no minger by a long shot.

She isn't a minger, but she is a plain jane
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral