Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Blackpool (Touring)  (Read 2358 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shydude84

North shore Blackpool, near big Sainsburys supermarket

AW profile link: 
External Link/Members Only

Services: 
OWO, Penetration (Protected)

Price:
£80 – 30 Mins  (+£10 extra OWO)

Communication:
Quick, but a little frustrating. Contacted a couple of days prior, arranged a meet and asked for location, no response. Text on the morning of meet, confirmed OK to meet. Again asked for location and was followed by a long period of silence. Slightly annoyed as it made it hard to plan my time. Around an hour before got a text with postcode.

Physical Appearance:
This girl is absolutely stunning. I was more than happy with profile pics, but in person she is so much more. Jet black shiny and perfectly straight hair. Flawless skin. Super petite. Only complaint would be fake tits. But this is at a push. While not a fan of anything fake on a girl, they were well done and still turned me on.

Around 25-28 (although Asians do manage to look younger than they are so take with a pinch of salt.)

Height:
5’3(ish)

Dress Size:
Size 6-8

Nationality:
Thai

Hygiene:
The freshest working girl I've experienced so far

Service: 
Perhaps a bit vanilla for most, but the fact that she was stunning, flawless skin, super friendly meant this didn't matter. I was turned on from the moment I laid hands on her. Her skin was flawless, smooth and perfectly tanned. He ass was peachy as fuck and insane to squeeze. Tits are enhanced but are well done. No scars in sight. Dark nipples. Started with kissing. Kissing was light, and in no way open mouthed. Disappointed with this but I soon stripped and gestured her towards oral on her knees while I was standing. I'd paid an extra £10 for owo (agreed prior) good bj but quite vanilla. I do enjoy a good deepthroat, but it was working for me. She is pure eye candy. Moved to sitting on edge of bed while still sucking. Oiled tit wank followed. Rubber on and she climbed on top. Fucked both of us sat up for about 5 mins, then I lifted  her up and switched to missionary while still attached to my cock (she was light) . Fucked her pretty deep, I think she was initailly a little uncomfortable with size but soon got into it. She was kissing and licking my neck while I fucked her. Pulled out and had a little play with her pussy with fingers.
I don't normally like to go down on a working girl but felt a strong urge. Went down and she was super clean. There was no smell or taste at all. I really went for it, ending with putting my tounge as deep as a I could. Honestly the most I've enjoyed giving oral in my life. Back to her on top, at which point she is really working hard and breaking out ino a sweat. Then to doggy followed by her wanking me off, while kissing me(albeit pecking, but working for me with her lips locked to mine).

She cleans me up and offers shower, with small talk about what she's been upto while in blackpool

Timekeeping:
No issues

Positives:
  • stunning
  • Awesome peachy arse
  • Very petite
  • very friendly

Neutral:
  • fake tits, but nicely done
  • communication could be better

Negatives:
  • kissing was half hearted.

Would I visit again:
Yes, 100%, hopefully she will return to Blackpool

Summary:
She is an inexpensive for how attractive she is. But at the same time with a vanilla service would maybe be over priced for some. For me it was about how good she looked. The prettiest girl I've fucked to date for sure. And I really enjoyed goi g to town licking her out which is not usual for me.

Offline Asianfcuker

Good review & glad you had a good time.

She is also on Vstreet

AF

Offline Punter S Thompson

Good review & glad you had a good time.

She is also on Vstreet

AF
She is beautiful but has had some work done on her face too.
Think she's 32.
Banned reason: Fuck you as well.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jokerinpack

Completely agree with the review as I saw her last week but haven’t had time to post! But the girl is pretty and great body but service is vanilla. Lacks the real engagement of enjoying good sex and that does dampen the experience.

Offline mace-window

She has now moved to Preston.

AF

I hope she is still around the North West by October as she has been on my hot list for a while and would love to pay her a visit in October when I am free.