Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Maya/Harrods/Toftt/Basic but fun p&d with a pretty friendly Rom.  (Read 5129 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6394231) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bedhedred

External Link/Members Only

It was not the first time I had met Maya. She had blundered in on Ella and I before.
Hidden Image/Members Only
Meeting her this time, she was a pretty brunette with a friendly attitude. I had a good feeling as handed over the money. The pictures are of her because I recognise the tattoo. She has a well done boob job.

I knew it was a no kissing p&d, but I got a couple of pecks off her. I start sucking her tits whilst she stroked my growing boner. I snuggled up close and she didn't stop me shallow fingering. She has a lovely pussy and it started moistening as I worked it.

On with the rubber (owo is rather pricey at £30) and she gave a competent mid depth blow job whilst moaning and maintaining eye contact. It did the job. My fingers on her clit were sopping wet so I moved her round to get her gash on my face. She seemed to get into it as I tongued her. Tasted great and my mouth was covered in love juice. She pulled away as she got too sensitive.

Then she climbed on me and I pushed in. As expected, her pussy was nice and snug. I hugged her close and sucked her tits in lieu of snogging. She pumped her hips rapidly and I could hear my skin whacking against her skin as I pumped back. She gave lot of eye contact so it felt like she was engaged in the action.

I got on top of her for mish and pushed back inside her. I got close to her face and kissed her neck as I pounded. Eventually I blew my load and had a nice strong orgasm in her.
The action was probably only 17 minutes but it didn't feel rushed and we chilled afterwards. She wasn't trying to push me out the door.

Conclusion:worth a visit. I will probably see her again.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 04:37:49 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Wingdongs888

Thanks for the review. How was she compared to her photos pls? Also did she have a pretty face - couldn’t tell by the photos? Thanks

Offline bedhedred

I thought she was pretty and my boner thought the same thankfully.

Those pictures look recent. I think she might have had lip filler. But I didn’t ask her that. She did mention that the boob job is six months bedded down.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 05:10:32 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Gravitron

Thanks for the review! She certainly does look stunning. Of all the girls in the group that you've now seen which would you rank as the most enthusiastic?

Offline bedhedred

Thanks for the review! She certainly does look stunning. Of all the girls in the group that you've now seen which would you rank as the most enthusiastic?

Probably Dayana. She doesn't respond anymore.
Ella is chilled. I did her one more time recently and managed to blow my load.

I will revisit Maya and see if I can build on the positive start.

Byanca over at Liverpool Street is more enjoyable and more value. She doesn't always respond to enquiries.

Offline Gravitron

Probably Dayana. She doesn't respond anymore.
Ella is chilled. I did her one more time recently and managed to blow my load.

I will revisit Maya and see if I can build on the positive start.

Byanca over at Liverpool Street is more enjoyable and more value. She doesn't always respond to enquiries.

Yh I messaged Dayana a few weeks ago and no response. Cheers think I'll be seeing Ella soon then!

Byanca is the same as Byanca Bya 69? If so I swear I've seen more B&S reviews posted and one I'll probably avoid as much as she looks tempting. Just sounds like playing russian roulette  :lol:

Offline bedhedred

Yh I messaged Dayana a few weeks ago and no response. Cheers think I'll be seeing Ella soon then!

Byanca is the same as Byanca Bya 69? If so I swear I've seen more B&S reviews posted and one I'll probably avoid as much as she looks tempting. Just sounds like playing russian roulette  :lol:
Ella and Dayana are leaving soon destined for the surgeon's knife.

Yes byanca is a dicey person to book but great whenever I actually get in the room with her.

Offline Gravitron

Ella and Dayana are leaving soon destined for the surgeon's knife.

Yes byanca is a dicey person to book but great whenever I actually get in the room with her.

:scare: Jeez so I have limited time to get hands on them au naturel!

Offline Qwerty69

Dayana is very difficult to get hold off. She doesn't pick up the phone nor reply to sms messages. I tried yesterday and today whilst the green light was on.

Offline bedhedred

I've already filled my boots with Dayana. Those girls regularly work all night from what they tell me. Fuck knows what you need to do to get an answer. I've given up.

Offline stuart.

She's got a really fit body thanks for the review mate  :hi:

Offline tantraman

Cheers for the TOFTT, BHR :drinks: ... another fine £50/15min P&D found, sir! HL'd :thumbsup:

Offline yesbby

I had one of my top three worst punts ever with this SP. talked about it somewhere else on these boards but can’t remember where as she has so many profiles and identities (assuming it’s her - looks like her and seem to think Maya was used before).
I’d suggest an hour with her will become problematic

Offline bedhedred

I had one of my top three worst punts ever with this SP. talked about it somewhere else on these boards but can’t remember where as she has so many profiles and identities (assuming it’s her - looks like her and seem to think Maya was used before).
I’d suggest an hour with her will become problematic

Can you link to a review? Or it happened before you joined
« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 01:46:06 pm by bedhedred »

Offline yesbby

Can you link to a review? Or it happened before you joined

It happened over a year ago in the same area - Harrods. Didn’t review. I think she has a Diva profile which wasn’t up - checked after I saw your review. Hard to be certain it is the same girl but she’s had multiple profiles. 

First time she stood me up as her punter (from an agency) extended. Her apology made me try again the next week (as well as the hotness)

Second time booked for an hour. If I remember she didn’t kiss and she didn’t want to suck (ow) very much.
Then we started fucking and after 25 mins or so she said she couldn’t just fuck for an hour. So I said what do we do? No kissy kissy, no sucky, no fucky
She didn’t have an answer so I got dressed and she started acting as if I was insulting her and saying accusingly this never usually happens etc. It was just a nightmare situation with a mad girl

Was happy to get outside

Offline bedhedred

Ouch! That's happened to me and it hurts.

I will try her once again though.

Offline yesbby

Ouch! That's happened to me and it hurts.

I will try her once again though.

let us know how it goes!

Offline yesbby

I found her to be friendly at first by the way, which is why I said extending to an hour may be the first mistake

Offline bedhedred

It happened over a year ago in the same area - Harrods. Didn’t review. I think she has a Diva profile which wasn’t up - checked after I saw your review. Hard to be certain it is the same girl but she’s had multiple profiles. 

First time she stood me up as her punter (from an agency) extended. Her apology made me try again the next week (as well as the hotness)

Second time booked for an hour. If I remember she didn’t kiss and she didn’t want to suck (ow) very much.
Then we started fucking and after 25 mins or so she said she couldn’t just fuck for an hour. So I said what do we do? No kissy kissy, no sucky, no fucky
She didn’t have an answer so I got dressed and she started acting as if I was insulting her and saying accusingly this never usually happens etc. It was just a nightmare situation with a mad girl

Was happy to get outside

Hi update for you...

I went back and did a 2nd p&d 30 minutes session with StunningMaya. She wasn't busy at the time. It went well and she was letting me kiss if not snog her. The momentum was good and the come at the end was intense. So far so good.

I went back and met her a third time. I extended to an hour. She bumped back the next punter to accommodate me. We started off. I got worked up and tried to snog her. She drew away again and in a whiney voice reverted to her original no kissing stance. The rest of the punt felt really mechanical. She paused in the action and checked her phone when it buzzed. Making certain mister next on the conveyor belt was still coming.

By 40 minutes of run time, I'd lost all interest and she was getting very twitchy about the next guy. It was piss poor.

You were right. Another contact in the 🗑️🙄
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 12:07:18 pm by bedhedred »

Offline yesbby

Hi update for you...

I went back and did a 2nd p&d 30 minutes session with StunningMaya. She wasn't busy at the time. It went well and she was letting me kiss if not snog her. The momentum was good and the come at the end was intense. So far so good.

I went back and met her a third time. I extended to an hour. She bumped back the next punter to accommodate me. We started off. I got worked up and tried to snog her. She drew away again and in a whiney voice reverted to her original no kissing stance. The rest of the punt felt really mechanical. She paused in the action and checked her phone when it buzzed. Making certain mister next on the conveyor belt was still coming.

By 40 minutes of run time, I'd lost all interest and she was getting very twitchy about the next guy. It was piss poor.

Sorry, I'd missed this update..

Yes, sounds like the same girl. She must be dreaming of the kind of punter who spends the hour stroking her hair and talking about his problems. Doesn't want to have sex

Offline bedhedred

Sorry, I'd missed this update..

Yes, sounds like the same girl. She must be dreaming of the kind of punter who spends the hour stroking her hair and talking about his problems. Doesn't want to have sex

She speaks good English so I can imagine her providing a chat service.

Do you recall her Diva name if she used to be with them?
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 11:29:05 am by bedhedred »

Offline LLPunting

Hi update for you...

Thanks for updates, a separate review for the Neg experience would be best, copy & paste would pretty much do it.  :drinks:

Offline yesbby

She speaks good English so I can imagine her providing a chat service.

Do you recall her Diva name if she used to be with them?

I can't find the link. I put it on a discussion about her on either the TOFTT thread or the Divas I'd like to see thread earlier this year. Her adultwork page has changed a couple of times since then so it doesn't pick up the conversation. At the time her Diva profile had a ridiculous price, like £600 per hour, and that may be where the conversation picked up.

When I saw your review I had a search for her on Diva again but she doesn't seem to have reactivated that account.

Offline yesbby

massagepuntingfan said this

"Her pricing is all over the shop - was £600 on Diva the other day."

here
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=295119.msg3087350#msg3087350

Offline yesbby

Right, we may have mistaken identity, sorry. The one I'm talking about used to also be called Amy_love, has some similarly bad reviews and also had the Diva name of Latika. No longer listed there

Diva: External Link/Members Only

Because I had seen a few of her profiles at the time, I thought she started to disguise her face as the SP on the profile you visited does

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 03:09:05 pm by bedhedred »

Offline yesbby

No that girl has 2 profiles I think.
External Link/Members Only

I suspect that she crews with Ruby.

Right that's her no face profile. She had one similar a few months back but the photos were not the same. When I saw Maya's I thought it was her again as Maya's photos are reminiscent. And because she's by Harrods as well
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 07:39:49 pm by yesbby »