Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SA-Babe  (Read 4136 times)

5 review(s) for SA-Babe (2 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline spand

External Link/Members Only

Based in Reading near Tilehurst easy to get to from the M4 junction 12.

Strange comms can only email rather than call.  Flat is very modern and clean and there is a visitors parking space you can use.

She is a large girl around her belly and arse but at least all services were on offer.  Had DFK OWO and then she fucked me cowgirl I then had some missionary and doggy followed by some more kissing and owo finished by blowing my load over her tits.  All in all a good punt for £80ph  :thumbsup:

Offline daverfc

Have been to see her a few times now and for £80ph you won't find a better service in my opinion.

Will dress up for you if she has it, play with toys and does everything on her list and some more. All penetration is safe with a condom.

After seeing her a few times she has let me have her mobile number which makes it easier to get in touch.

She says she does this for fun after her normal job and I thoroughly believe that. Zero clock watching, she does a good DT for me and does anal with gusto.

Sure there are thinner girls out there but she puts her all into everything.

vt

Probably bigger than I've ever been with, but there's something nurturing about big girls, esp when they're comfortable in their skin and confident enough to enjoy sex.

Is she South African?? Is there evidence of pregnancy/childbirth? Is she really 29...or 35??

Offline daverfc

She is south african. No signs of child birth and I would say that 29/30 is about right for her age.

I know I will keep going back for more.

Offline daverfc

Booked myself in for another hour session with her tonight.

Sent my clothing request in.  :thumbsup:

Offline mh

Sent my clothing request in.  :thumbsup:

Let's hope she has your size then.  :lol:

I saw her a long time ago and found her a little passive. I don't mean submissive, I mean that she didn't really suggest anything. The room was also very dark with no window and poor lighting. Good value for the range of services provided, but for me the punt lacked a little life.

<edit: just realised I've said this all before!  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28587.msg404347#msg404347 >
« Last Edit: August 22, 2014, 04:49:56 pm by mh »

Offline daverfc

I dont find that at all. We have a good chat inbetween the fun. She has never refused a suggestion even if its not on her likes.

Offline mh

I dont find that at all. We have a good chat inbetween the fun. She has never refused a suggestion even if its not on her likes.

And she did all I asked of her too, dressed as requested, OWO, anal, I even got to take photos - her willingness and list of services weren't my "gripe". I just found that I had to suggest everything and the dim room meant there was little visual stimulation so the punt didn't really stand out for me. If I were writing a review now I'd give it a neutral, but a "good" neutral...